Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2013, 07:14 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yea and you believe OJ was innocent too.

You are almost funny infoass.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #32
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Attachment 203087

With some help from FrankenFeinstein, of course!!
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Attachment 203087

With some help from FrankenFeinstein, of course!!
That ought to make you happy Lappy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #34
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That ought to make you happy Lappy!
Damn right...it's the only constructive thing he's done in the last four years. After FrankenFenstein's bill gets voted down, that'll just mean more gun ownership for law abiding, Constitution loving Americans!!
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #35
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
How bout that Gefilte Fish, Goober? I figured you were all over Pesach! What does your shul say about corn? Paysadich or treyf? I figure you'd know, bubba! I'm still waiting for an explanation of your rhetoric. Dont dissapoint, macher! It's so refreshing to share with a nafke mongering landsman! I was so hoping it would be you!

Chag sameach!
Ok what about it , lets get this over with.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You really believe that Bloomberg is a republican. I have a bridge to sell you...and it happens to be in New York City. Bloomberg started as a registered democrat and he wanted to be mayor. At the last second he changed his party affiliation to get around the chosen (not elected) democratic nominee. He used his money to win the election. He has said that he has not changed and for once he is telling the truth. You know, that is not really fair. Bloomberg tends to tell the truth and the idiots in New York think that being rich translates into competency. He told them that he wants to ban guns, transfats, salt, big drinks, etc. Did they believe him? I guess they did and they got what they wanted. Face it Bloomberg is a democrats no matter what he calls himself today. Of course, not to be distracted, this was not a response to the charges. You just want to use a flimsy, cheap trick in place of logic.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Ok what about it , lets get this over with.
Either admit you're making stupid ethnic slurs against Jews and apologize or defend yourself.

And NO, being from the South is not a race or ethnicity. Nor is being a redneck. I'm from the South and grew up with every kind of hatred you could imagine and alot you probably haven't heard of yet.

The point is, goober, that "Would you like some Gefilte Fish with that?" was a blatant ethnic slur that you probably pulled out of your ass because you were unable to defend yourself in discourse without it. Your ignorance does not excuse your behavior. I doubt you know what Gefilte Fish is or have ever had any.

This isn't the first time, bubba. I'm asking you to make it your last time and square accounts.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #38
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Either admit you're making stupid ethnic slurs against Jews and apologize or defend yourself.

And NO, being from the South is not a race or ethnicity. Nor is being a redneck. I'm from the South and grew up with every kind of hatred you could imagine and alot you probably haven't heard of yet.

The point is, goober, that "Would you like some Gefilte Fish with that?" was a blatant ethnic slur that you probably pulled out of your ass because you were unable to defend yourself in discourse without it. Your ignorance does not excuse your behavior. I doubt you know what Gefilte Fish is or have ever had any.

This isn't the first time, bubba. I'm asking you to make it your last time and square accounts.
Sure was, when you act like an idiot you get treated like one. If you want respect you must earn it. You're not entitled to it. So I pushed one of your buttons. Everyone one of your posts contains insulting and degrading remarks towards not only me but other members on a constant basis. It's time for you to tighten up.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #39
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Sure was, when you act like an idiot you get treated like one. If you want respect you must earn it. You're not entitled to it. So I pushed one of your buttons. Everyone one of your posts contains insulting and degrading remarks towards not only me but other members on a constant basis. It's time for you to tighten up.
The point he is making - which you are deliberately missing - is that there is a big difference between calling somebody a commie/fascist/libtard/Tea bagger/asshole on the one hand and calling somebody a kike, nigger, or spic on the other.

No one is born a communist, a fascist, a liberal, or a Republican. Those are things you CHOOSE to be and they are fair game for criticism and even name calling. I would even go so far as to throw religion in as well, since no one is born Muslim or Christian or atheist. Those are things you choose and in fact, people change religions all the time.

But people do not get to choose their race or ethnicity. They are born that way. That is one reason why it is fundamentally unacceptable to abuse people over their race or national origin.

I should probably also say that, since gays are also born that way, it should be equally unacceptable to call someone "fag" or "homo" as it is to call someone a kike or nigger. However, that is a lost cause on this board. The amount of homophobic rancor on this board, from the left and the right, is astounding.

No one has to "earn" respect in order to not to be called ethnic or racial slurs. It is unacceptable to use them even towards people you actually do not have respect for.

You were having a debate with Yassup and apparently ran out of good arguments. So, completely out of the blue, you made some snide comment about gefilte fish.

I guess you thought that was more clever than calling him "Jew boy".
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The point he is making - which you are deliberately missing - is that there is a big difference between calling somebody a commie/fascist/libtard/Tea bagger/asshole on the one hand and calling somebody a kike, nigger, or spic on the other.

No one is born a communist, a fascist, a liberal, or a Republican. Those are things you CHOOSE to be and they are fair game for criticism and even name calling. I would even go so far as to throw religion in as well, since no one is born Muslim or Christian or atheist. Those are things you choose and in fact, people change religions all the time.

But people do not get to choose their race or ethnicity. They are born that way. That is one reason why it is fundamentally unacceptable to abuse people over their race or national origin.

I should probably also say that, since gays are also born that way, it should be equally unacceptable to call someone "fag" or "homo" as it is to call someone a kike or nigger. However, that is a lost cause on this board. The amount of homophobic rancor on this board, from the left and the right, is astounding.

No one has to "earn" respect in order to not to be called ethnic or racial slurs. It is unacceptable to use them even towards people you actually do not have respect for.

You were having a debate with Yassup and apparently ran out of good arguments. So, completely out of the blue, you made some snide comment about gefilte fish.

~ouch~

class reprimand at its finest
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thank your for translating into English for me, ExNYer! Hope Goober can understand what you so eloquently stated.

I've known good ole boys like him my whole life. If you saw "Porky's," you might remember the type. Just doesn't know any better. Product of his environment, which, by the way, is the one in which my family has lived for four generations now.

Fortunately, most of us "Texas Jewboys" learned at an early age how to rise above the ASSHOLOCAUST!

That said, he's an arrogant, ignorant cracker and will be dealt with accordingly until he admits he was wrong.

Got that Goober?
Old 03-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I should probably also say that, since gays are also born that way, ......
.... is this based on sound scientific-medical fact ... ?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Damn right...it's the only constructive thing he's done in the last four years. After FrankenFenstein's bill gets voted down, that'll just mean more gun ownership for law abiding, Constitution loving Americans!!
Along with mentally unstable, Constitutionally challenged citizens of all kinds who are prone to go batshit when their favorite reality show gets cancelled or someone cuts them off in traffic on the wrong day, or they miss a 3 foot putt to save par.

Them too, Lappy.

Remember, Guns don't go batshit and commit mass murder. People with guns do.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #44
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.... is this based on sound scientific-medical fact ... ?
Yes.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #45
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thank your for translating into English for me, ExNYer! Hope Goober can understand what you so eloquently stated.

I've known good ole boys like him my whole life. If you saw "Porky's," you might remember the type. Just doesn't know any better. Product of his environment, which, by the way, is the one in which my family has lived for four generations now.

Fortunately, most of us "Texas Jewboys" learned at an early age how to rise above the ASSHOLOCAUST!

That said, he's an arrogant, ignorant cracker and will be dealt with accordingly until he admits he was wrong.

Got that Goober?
You feel you deserve an apology. Ok then Iam offering my apology. You're right it certainly was wrong for me to post something ethnically derisive. I am also aware that you're "Bubba" comments were to depict me as some ignorant racist southerner. Which is rather comical, cause I was born and raised just outside of Chicago. So again I sincerely apologize, not because you're a gentleman, but because I am.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women