Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Guys: why do you hobby?
Married - not getting any at home 68 21.86%
Married - not getting enough/good sex at home (no BJ's, doggie, DATY, etc) 57 18.33%
Married - just like strange on the side 63 20.26%
Single - don't have time to date 54 17.36%
Single - prefer variety over relationships 69 22.19%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2019, 05:29 PM   #136
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
My heart feels warmth with Ms V posting in co/ed !
Somebody has to now that Austin Eccie Co-ed is about as fun as slamming your labes in the kitchen cabinets.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:35 AM   #137
Johnny Depth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Married and not really getting any. However main problem is, over the years I have had to “release” myself and after 10 years of death gripping I really do have a hard time getting it up. Once I do and apply the cover I normally lose altitude. I know the cover is required in the hobby for the most part. After some frustration, I did the sb thing for a while. That was a wonderful experience but eventually when both parties get comfortable with each other their asses really begin to show and not in a good way. I have had 4 sb and all of them lasting several months. The last one really almost outed me. I had been supporting her by paying rent, car, and some extravagant shopping/trips to places with me and then she became a little entitled. When it was time to pull the plug it got ugly. My main problem is, I am a pleaser. It gets me going when I see how happy and excited I make a woman feel. But I will not stand to be taken advantage of. I am currently married and soon to start the process of divorce. I gotta work on myself. One thing I have really learned here is the good providers do really try to make it about me and my pleasure. And that really helps me feel that I need to take care of my needs and wants.
Johnny Depth is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:43 AM   #138
blowdyhop
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

wifey doesn't like DATY (I know right?!) And DATY is kinda my thing (I don't even want to know what kind of Freudian issues lie behind this). Also the variety/strange factor is probably tied right up there with the DATY.

I also enjoy the real but no strings attached connection i feel---believe it's hard to fake sincerity, although sure there are lots of good actors/actresses out there
blowdyhop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women