Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2018, 04:07 AM   #1
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Fantasies

This hobby is mainly about the providers “ providing “ a fantasy for the hobbyist, but as a provider what do you like ? If you could have it your way and have your needs catered to what would you want ? If you just spent 300 - 500 for an hour with a guy, what would he be like and what would you have him do to satisfy you ? We always have a thread about what the men expect for their money, but let’s talk about how you would spend yours.
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:04 AM   #2
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink The G-Rated version of my fantasy....

The gentleman and I would have dinner at my favorite restaurant Papa Bro's. Both he and I would be dressed to impress. I'd have a classy, sexy little black dress on, and my red bottoms. He would enjoy the curves on my Apple bottom, a small hint of cleavage, and my legs that seem to go on forever. The gentleman would wear a custom fitted suit, a tie that I'll be using later that night, and a hint of cologne.

While at dinner, he and I would be whispering naughty ideas for later and slight, teasing, touching through out our dinner.

Once at our high end hotel, we start off with wine to initiate the start of foreplay...I'll kiss his neck while unbuttoning his shirt and my knee gently rubbing against his throbbing tool. I would let him know ahead of time that slow, gentle touching is my favorite. So he will unzip my dress, lift it up, run his finger tips down and slowly trace the outside of my beautiful p*ssy. Have him turn me around and bend me over in front of the window over looking Downtown Dallas, and kiss the back of my neck down to my ass while he uses one of his hands to play in my wet velvet p*ssy. He will grab a piece of ice, let the cold water drip on my clit, and quickly lick it with his warm, wet tongue until I beg him to enter me.

...and then we would continue to tease and f*ck the night away. I'll leave the money on the dresser (with a tip) and go home by 4am.

The review would never do that evening any justice!

I'm a romantic perv, but I only show it to my visitors.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:41 AM   #3
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
This hobby is mainly about the providers “ providing “ a fantasy for the hobbyist, but as a provider what do you like ? If you could have it your way and have your needs catered to what would you want ? If you just spent 300 - 500 for an hour with a guy, what would he be like and what would you have him do to satisfy you ? We always have a thread about what the men expect for their money, but let’s talk about how you would spend yours.
That's a damn good original question. Maybe the best I've seen. Hopefully it'll get a big response. We think we have kinks? Women are much worse.

Mia, you're a naughty girl
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
The gentleman and I would have dinner at my favorite restaurant Papa Bro's. Both he and I would be dressed to impress. I'd have a classy, sexy little black dress on, and my red bottoms. He would enjoy the curves on my Apple bottom, a small hint of cleavage, and my legs that seem to go on forever. The gentleman would wear a custom fitted suit, a tie that I'll be using later that night, and a hint of cologne.

While at dinner, he and I would be whispering naughty ideas for later and slight, teasing, touching through out our dinner.

Once at our high end hotel, we start off with wine to initiate the start of foreplay...I'll kiss his neck while unbuttoning his shirt and my knee gently rubbing against his throbbing tool. I would let him know ahead of time that slow, gentle touching is my favorite. So he will unzip my dress, lift it up, run his finger tips down and slowly trace the outside of my beautiful p*ssy. Have him turn me around and bend me over in front of the window over looking Downtown Dallas, and kiss the back of my neck down to my ass while he uses one of his hands to play in my wet velvet p*ssy. He will grab a piece of ice, let the cold water drip on my clit, and quickly lick it with his warm, wet tongue until I beg him to enter me.

...and then we would continue to tease and f*ck the night away. I'll leave the money on the dresser (with a tip) and go home by 4am.
Quote:
If you just spent 300 - 500 for an hour with a guy, what would he be like and what would you have him do to satisfy you ? We always have a thread about what the men expect for their money, but let’s talk about how you would spend yours.
Mia, I don't know if price is a consideration, but I'd do that for a lot less than 300 - 500 per hour. How about, say, $10, TLN? (toda la noche)
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Delete - Duplicate Post
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:01 AM   #6
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gentleman, there is so much to explore when it comes to women's mind and not just our body. We transform after you satisfy our minds first, then everything else sexually falls into place. Not speaking for all women, but I know a few things lol

@Ronin3..Being bad in a good way is fun.

@Tiny.. You're a bargain for TLN..I'll take the whole weekend in that case lol
Old 03-19-2018, 10:09 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well the so-called GFE fantasy is, generically speaking, that we are friends who fuck.

It
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #8
Gucci
Valued Poster

Mia, I LOVE the way you think ! There’s a difference between a GFE and giving the woman what SHE wants ! If I see a provider more than once I always ask what she likes, I want to know how to stimulate her mind as well as her body. I don’t want her to just bend over and get get the ole meat pistol, and that’s it. I want her to enjoy herself that way she’s eager to please me because she wants me to feel as good as I’ve made her feel.
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:05 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
Gentleman, there is so much to explore when it comes to women's mind and not just our body. We transform after you satisfy our minds first, then everything else sexually falls into place. Not speaking for all women, but I know a few things lol

@Ronin3..Being bad in a good way is fun.

@Tiny.. You're a bargain for TLN..I'll take the whole weekend in that case lol
been there did that
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:43 PM   #10
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Mia, I LOVE the way you think ! There’s a difference between a GFE and giving the woman what SHE wants ! If I see a provider more than once I always ask what she likes, I want to know how to stimulate her mind as well as her body. I don’t want her to just bend over and get get the ole meat pistol, and that’s it. I want her to enjoy herself that way she’s eager to please me because she wants me to feel as good as I’ve made her feel.

Gucci, It is good to know that you and "a few good men" enjoy the experience of what both the lady and he wants. So exciting when both people make the best out of P4P. We understand it's a business, but damn it, it's fun when you make it fun lol

@Offshoredrilling: You left me wondering what happened after, "been there did that."
Old 03-19-2018, 09:34 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well depends on my mood .. Most times I like slow sensual passion and other times I like to be bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:11 PM   #12
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Well depends on my mood .. Most times I like slow sensual passion and other times I like to be bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane

"bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane."

That's funny as heck Dallas lol
Old 03-20-2018, 04:19 AM   #13
Gucci
Valued Poster

This thread proves what I hear a lot. When I ask a provider what she likes or what’s her fantasy most women say they don’t have one, or they don’t know. They’re like “ I just like pleasing my clients “.
Gucci is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women