Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2018, 08:26 AM   #31
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Ads are good, if written in plain english, not the bp style...
Analeese is right about participating in the open forums, but some ladies don't like getting trolled. Somebody will find something negative about every post, unfor5.
The chat room is good too, met a wonderful lady there couple years ago, gone now.
Current pics on showcases are a plus also.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:43 AM   #32
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Pics pics pics. Body pics. Face pics - remember to SMILE !!!!! And.. since the brain is the largest sex organ, fuck with it ( and fuck it ).

If you have big tits, show them. If you have a fat ass, show it. Great legs: Show them. Don't simply type that in. Men are visual sluts. Bait the hook, then jerk the line ! Shit that you worry about when looking in the mirror is just the shit men are lusting for. It is not about you ! It is about our cocks and weakness for the flesh.

Want a hint ? See Teagan Love's profile.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:55 AM   #33
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just show off what God gave you .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:06 PM   #34
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Location location location. IMO general location should be in the title of your ad. Then rates, services and pics in the body :-) of your ad. Most guys aren't willing to drive all the way from w ft worth to e Dallas IMO.

Same with ISO's...guys will post w no general location they are willing to visit and ladies will reply w no general location ugh
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #35
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ISO is the easiest if I want something without a lot of back and forth, but sometimes I want something particular so I do a combination of the search function, ads, co-ed.

Full body & face pictures with teeth showing are the best though. A healthy smile is oftentimes a healthy ho!
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #36
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Show off your body & show off what you love doing the most which for me is spreading my legs wide as a throbbing dripping cock is moving in to fuck me)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:31 PM   #37
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Show off your body & show off what you love doing the most which for me is spreading my legs wide as a throbbing dripping cock is moving in to fuck me)))
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:07 PM   #38
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is so great. Alot of great feedback. I usually try to keep an ad posted with pics and something about myself. Most of my business come from my reviews. I notice even with pics on your ad, some guys will not believe they are current. Most business i loose is from not seeing newbies. My principles are strong when it comes to needing refrences. But in will definitely be making some changes on my profile and ads after the great insightful info.
Carmella_love69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
just show off what God gave you .

Taint is natural and tebow given.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:34 AM   #40
ACock2Remember
Registered Member

In the title of your add it should have general location. In your add it should have dontations and a brief menu. A recent pic or two. That’s it. It would save everyone a lot of time.
ACock2Remember is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:08 AM   #41
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Great thread, and, perhaps, links to some illustrative ads and showcases might illuminate our thoughts?

And, although Dallas has a different perspective regarding "Fight Club" the fact of the matter is that socializing is a great equalizer to open advertising, especially for UTR ladies and UTR gents (all well vouched, of course.

Those of us (both males and females) who understand the hows and whys of researching certainly appreciate having as much info at hand as possible.

So, for a dude who appreciates gingers, for example, the showcases, the ads, the reviews, the posts, all yield some foundational data for TDLs.

While I don't review as often as in some of the past decades, my hobbying activity has remained roughly level with past years, just a bit more selective in primary choices and in secondary repeats.

As some here may have heard me state in the past, my main concentration on choosing wisely are

-- chemistry
-- communication
-- companionship
-- comfort level (not just personal, but also environmental and "management")
-- copulation

Intelligent conversation counts way more than physical beauty, services and rates.
almost always in the above order of precedence.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:10 AM   #42
Daddys_Doll
Plays Nice or Naughty

User ID: 441903
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmella_love69 View Post
This thread is so great. Alot of great feedback. I usually try to keep an ad posted with pics and something about myself. Most of my business come from my reviews. I notice even with pics on your ad, some guys will not believe they are current. Most business i loose is from not seeing newbies. My principles are strong when it comes to needing refrences. But in will definitely be making some changes on my profile and ads after the great insightful info.
Totally agree with you on this! This is an excellent and insightful thread! I’ll be adding some of these great tips in my ads & profile!
Daddys_Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:56 PM   #43
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone for the great insight and tips!
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:37 PM   #44
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

creativity is a good draw!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #45
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Great thread, and, perhaps, links to some illustrative ads and showcases might illuminate our thoughts?

And, although Dallas has a different perspective regarding "Fight Club" the fact of the matter is that socializing is a great equalizer to open advertising, especially for UTR ladies and UTR gents (all well vouched, of course.

Those of us (both males and females) who understand the hows and whys of researching certainly appreciate having as much info at hand as possible.

So, for a dude who appreciates gingers, for example, the showcases, the ads, the reviews, the posts, all yield some foundational data for TDLs.

While I don't review as often as in some of the past decades, my hobbying activity has remained roughly level with past years, just a bit more selective in primary choices and in secondary repeats.

As some here may have heard me state in the past, my main concentration on choosing wisely are

-- chemistry
-- communication
-- companionship
-- comfort level (not just personal, but also environmental and "management")
-- copulation

Intelligent conversation counts way more than physical beauty, services and rates.
almost always in the above order of precedence.

Wise perspective, indeed. I am more of an AMP guy, but both in AMP and Indy activities I almost always follow or reach out for tips or recommendations from usually trusted people. Sometimes even from the ladies. If I can lay eyes on the ladies or even exchange a few words, even for a minute or two I can tell if it would be chemistry or not.

Though I am partial to a certain body type, personality is the most interesting aspect to explore .it is hard to get that from ads or photos, imho.If I sense a fake , acted, behavior my interest fades fast, but it is too late. This is why I rely mostly on others private info about this stuff and not on ads or pics, and on a few reviews... I am not sure how can this be captured into a profile/showcase.
Ashi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women