Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47413
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Guys: why do you hobby?
Married - not getting any at home 68 21.86%
Married - not getting enough/good sex at home (no BJ's, doggie, DATY, etc) 57 18.33%
Married - just like strange on the side 63 20.26%
Single - don't have time to date 54 17.36%
Single - prefer variety over relationships 69 22.19%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2018, 12:03 AM   #76
caveman23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs78atx View Post
...Her name was Bella Bee from ASPD...
I remember her. She was fun!!!
caveman23 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:53 PM   #77
jrs78atx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

lol. Bella Bee was fun. Too bad I didn't get the chance to see her again before she retired. I wonder what she's up to these days. Glad you got to see her.
jrs78atx is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:48 PM   #78
squiretuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Claire; I hobby because I get to live a short fantasy with girls like you; beautiful, attractive, intelligent, sexy, and in some cases, truly horny!
squiretuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #79
Mongo1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default MGTOW...for now

a lot of good answers here, which apply to me in various degrees.

Just for the record, single, divorced a few years back. Having fun selfishly indulging my time and money in my own toys, vices, and young (and a few older) women. It's great to have the chance to explore some specific fantasies that may or may not develop into reality in a RW relationship.

And honestly, it takes more than money to start dating RW women. It takes time and energy to treat someone right and currently, my time is just spread too thin to do it right. So, I choose this 'every month or so to take the edge off.'
Mongo1971 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:36 PM   #80
Hephaestus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Divorced and a little bitter/jadded still, not about her but about what marriage does to people in love. I date on occasion when the desire for real intimacy becomes to intense to resist, but I find that most if the women my age that are single happen to be single for a real good reason...broke and working shitty jobs with no ambition, multiple divorces which shows an inability to work through problems when in a relationship(wish I understood this concept when I met my ex-wife as I was ex-husband #3 for her), or just have too damned much baggage and are looking for a man to save them as the wall hits them harder and harder every year. I've already had 2 women i dated pull the "I'm pregnant" card on me, the first one I showed them my zero sperm count paper post vasectomy, the 2nd i played along for 10 days acting excited while she mysteriously fucked every drop of cum from me daily.....said her hormones were on fire cause pregnant....till i finally explained she needed to find the babydaddy cause she is either lying about being preggo or shes been lying and fucking someone else.

I took the red pill, MGTOW. But i still have needs and miss touching and kissing and eating pussy. So I hobby when I can afford when the desire becomes insatiable.
Hephaestus is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:12 AM   #81
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I hobby because I am a old man and am married to a old woman who doesn't want sex anymore. I am still interested In sex but its difficult to find women who will meet with someone my age. I am 72, you wouldn't think I would get horny anymore.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #82
Centex biker
Registered Member

I'm with ranch on that. It's difficult at 55 sometimes but there are a few gems.
Centex biker is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #83
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Had some time to think this over and while I haven't hobbied in a long while (due to travel, work, life, etc.), I think I really do it for some 'me' time and to be pampered. I spend so much time and effort taking care of my wife/family and no one really ever makes an effort to make me feel good. Most of the ladies I've met in the hobby have been really good at making me feel appreciated. Oh, and blowjobs...love a good BJ :-)
mrhappysf is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:31 AM   #84
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Default inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
I hobby because I am a old man and am married to a old woman who doesn't want sex anymore. I am still interested In sex but its difficult to find women who will meet with someone my age. I am 72, you wouldn't think I would get horny anymore.
Ranch, I'm only 55, you give me hope brother. Rock on
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:37 AM   #85
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Skipped to the end of this Thread after reading the first page, so don't know what's all been said.

Done it both ways, Single and Married.

Point blank, for myself, to slide my dick into a variety of women and enjoy all they have to offer, while hopefully reciprocating, because it feels oh soooo good and is yummy. I think most people like yummy things.

Some of the pussy on here I could, and have, landed, but there is some that are truly out of my reach. However, due to this profession I am able see what it's like to fuck a front page model. BTW, pussy felt the same lol.

I know there are a ton of reasons, this is just my small contribution.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #86
johnstudj
Account Disabled

Because I love slutty women In general, so seeing a Pro fills that gap, and especially feel fulfilled after seeing a higher volume provider. Nothing makes me Nut harder than to be told I’m #3-8 guy of the night. Probably a bit of my cuckold side coming out, but I love higher volume gals.
johnstudj is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #87
Luvdatpuddy
Valued Poster

For me, I was always the "safe and reliable" guy, so was always friendzoned (didn't help that I've been beaten with the ugly stick). So, after trying to find a woman to "build my life with", I realized it wasn't going to happen, so I built my own. Now, my days are full and fulfilling, and my concern isn't "who can I share this with" but rather "I don't want someone to come in and screw it up for me", so I stay single (not a struggle, to be honest).

But, I still get horny from time to time, so hence, the hobby. Renting on terms that match my life and lifestyle.
Luvdatpuddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:20 PM   #88
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smpslt7 View Post
Hey Old-T. Thanks for your response.

I travel some too, and find it very convenient to schedule time with the local ladies.
Sorry it took a little while to reply--it has been a very busy week, and the damn tax return issues don't help!

I agree with you--the good ones do schedule in advance. I usually try to set things up for 3-7 days in advance, though sometimes my schedule does not allow. The advanced planning adds a little enjoyable anticipation, and time to get the right dinner reservations.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:42 AM   #89
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm married too , love a little kink and variety the wife is all vanilla and doesn't like giving blowjobs. She just wants mish no fantasy play. Like someone else said variety is the spice of life plus I love slutty women. What ATF and Johnstudd said.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:28 AM   #90
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Duh- forgot the obvious answer. Why do I hobby? Because I can.
mrhappysf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women