Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2018, 08:37 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he's gone off the rails procedurally. if there were problems with the witnesses, he should have handed them off to the Justice department for them to investigate.

I don't know what's the deal with Rosenstein (he signed off on the FISA dossier thing) who's overseeing Meuller, he's apparently giving him carte blanche on the investigation.
Rosenstein is protecting his buddies as well as his own ass. Meuller is being used more as a coverup than an investigation. It’s starting to unravel. The IG report will be devastating and Sessions will have to appoint another special council.,That’s where Rosenstein and his involvement with the dossier and the FISA court will be exposed. That’s why he begged Ryan not to release the Nunez memo. Rosenstein, Meuller, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Weismann, Strzock are all dirty. As well as Obama and his administration.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:43 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
A year is long enough especially when no evidence of a crime has been committed another year won't change a thing.

Jim
Why isn’t Twitler trying to help Mueller? If he’s innocent of every and anything, then wouldn’t he invite close scrutiny and reassure the nation that he looks forward for the inivitsble exoneration?

No, this is a sick motherfucker who is dirty as the day is long.

It may be Story Daniels, after all, that brings down this experiment in democracy gone wrong.

You lemmings simply repeating the Fox News Twitler talking points about the FBI, Mueller, DOJ and, yes, the media, will not make him innocent.

Maybe to yo7, but the. Again, you’re the shitheads who voted for him.

What else are you goi to say?

Besides, you don’t believe facts or truth. So I guess you’re doomed to spend the rest of your hateful little lives scratching your scabby heads wondering what went wrong.

Start scratching, doggies.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:26 AM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why isn’t Twitler trying to help Mueller? If he’s innocent of every and anything, then wouldn’t he invite close scrutiny and reassure the nation that he looks forward for the inivitsble exoneration?

No, this is a sick motherfucker who is dirty as the day is long.

It may be Story Daniels, after all, that brings down this experiment in democracy gone wrong.

You lemmings simply repeating the Fox News Twitler talking points about the FBI, Mueller, DOJ and, yes, the media, will not make him innocent.

Maybe to yo7, but the. Again, you’re the shitheads who voted for him.

What else are you goi to say?

Besides, you don’t believe facts or truth. So I guess you’re doomed to spend the rest of your hateful little lives scratching your scabby heads wondering what went wrong.

Start scratching, doggies.
Trump might be dirty as fuck. So was Bush, Obama and both of the Clintons Unless Trump can be put at the seen of a murder he won't be impeached, indicted or convicted. This country is in free fall and all you useless liberals can think about is getting Trump because you think he's racist. Good luck on that you're wasting your time.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:30 AM   #19
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Trump will be the one to hang. I don't care why he hangs, I just want to watch. You can keep parroting tweets but thats not all they are looking at. Even though I think he did work with his buddy to win. Putin knows how to put on a crooked election and sway simpletons his way.

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:34 AM   #20
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop being a crybaby, a year aint shit. They were after clinton for years. I want another year at least. Or start hitting the trumpers around october. The house changing hands will make the shit show even better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I thought being republican he was an honorable man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You see what you want/are told to see, Jackie.

You and the entire Turd Reich are headed for a Day of Rectuming

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Trump will be the one to hang. I don't care why he hangs, I just want to watch..
So you are admitting you just hate trump and want to watch him die. JUST for the hell of it.
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women