Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2018, 12:40 PM   #46
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

DWB? Driving While Blown?
Suppose Carmella told the cop she was originally going to go straight but remembered she had an errand and wanted to turn right. An errand like like picking up laundry, going to the bank or...fucking... a Fucktard...?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:39 PM   #47
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

DWB - new one on me. but after seeing some google search result snippets, i understand immediately.

""Driving while black", abbreviated as DWB, is a phrase in American English that refers to the racial profiling of African American drivers. The phrase implies that a motorist might be pulled over by a police officer, questioned, and searched, simply because of a racial bias. "Driving while black" is word play on the name of an ..." - wikipedia

i guess DWH back in the 60s and 70s was similar (you know, wacky tabacky and natural & modern pharmacology)
except folks with darker skin tones cant avoid it.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #48
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

PM...your are correct. DWB was actually covered in my Defensive Driving class., in Richardson, given my a "comedian".
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:12 PM   #49
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
PM...your are correct. DWB was actually covered in my Defensive Driving class., in Richardson, given my a "comedian".
so you dont recommend that class?
how was the food - muy crappy or just so-so?
it's difficult to find a defensive driving class, much less one at a decent restaurant (new thread cuming up).
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #50
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

PM...this class was last year and by the time you got a break for dinner you would eat anything. But would never pay money for it. I think the kitchen did a fixed menu. The class was horribly boring. It was middle of summer and we had to watch 30 year old videos on "How to Drive on Ice and Snow".

The instructor was the boss because one of his employees did not show. I can see why.

I actually paid attention, took notes, etc. There were several hot high school and college girls who were in for their 3rd-4th class. They never got off their phones and never once paid attention to the instructor. I found out why at end of class.

When it came time to take the test the instructor read out the question. then the 4 possible answers. When he read out the correct answer he shouted it. Everyone got 100.

Whoever administers defensive driving program in Texas should be shot.
dallaswill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women