Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #31
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Word out there now is that Okoye is being talked bout to get traded to Oak for their Punter Lechler (Dude has a BOOT!)..... which is getting something for a guy who needs to get cut asap.......

Shake.... I could not disagree more about Wade..... dude is an OK head coach (the Cowboy job is doomed for failure no matter WHO is coaching and his record was good as a head coach where ever he was) -Check the stats.... Each and every place Wade went to, he did a dramatic turnaround for that teams D.... and within just 3 years had EVERY team D ranked within the top 5! He will make a BIG difference almost instantly...... now if the Texans offense could do the same.....

Philly is LOADING UP to win this year! VY is there, so he can get some coaching up, and traded for a 2nd rounder next year, or for them to ship Vick.... Bank on it.... Andy Reid and Belichik are the Kings of that shit! (see Haynsworth next year too!).... Eagles getting Babin, and Asomugha to help out on a mostly porous D last year should be BIG! Pushing chips all in for a run at it this year...... Cowboy fans should hate that shit.....

Pitt will be Pitt..... Getting Ike Taylor back was strong, and having a half heathly O line only makes them scarier.... and if they get Plax back? Yikes!

Cowboy fan should be jumping for joy Jerry didn't get his big splash free agent! They would have had 65% or so of salary cap on Free/Romo/Asomugha..... then you would have to break out the duct tape to fill the holes everywhere else...... they NEED someone with consistancy on the other side of 94, interior O line help in the WORST way and ANY semblance of capable DBs........

Don't sleep on the ATL either! Signing Ray Edwards and the introduction of Julio Jones gives them two VERY scary added talents on each side of the ball and they haven't really lost anyone!

And for the Longhorn fans....... good news! Introducing James Kuykendahl to the newest member of obscure no-name WRs that Peyton Manning will turn into a household name and pro-bowler this year!

Satin...... You can take me to as many games as you want brotha........ just so long as I get to see the SC KING in action on his home court too! Beers on me!

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #32
Satin
Valued Poster

Jad you got it dude..

Well D_J, it looks like we lost Leach... We will see how much that impacts our running game. I know Foster is not happy now.

It's interesting the Jets got Plaxico. I think he still has game left..

I can't wait to see who the Texans use for punts/kickoffs. It looks like we have several options now. (Holliday)?

Man, I can't wait for football to start. I'm sick of spending my Sundays going to see meaningless movies, waterparks(today), the zoo & crap like that. I just wanna watch football all day...

PS: To Easye & DED...both of you are my homies and best friends. But please keep your Cowgirl & Steeler crap out of here. This is all about the Texans playas...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #33
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
PS: To Easye & DED...both of you are my homies and best friends. But please keep your Cowgirl & Steeler crap out of here. This is all about the Texans playas...
Even these Steelers.....

3227174239_356c518bac.jpg

3249925782_c75a4c7e30.jpg

3227173835_911cea3b57.jpg

3228026870_83dcf88a28.jpg

3214536940_596d508b81.jpg

3228027058_68904e6bcb.jpg

One for each ring
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:29 PM   #34
Satin
Valued Poster

Rotflmmfao! Ok playa in that case...post away dammit...

So Easye, what you got big daddy?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #35
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

DeD, definatley gets it. LOL fucking Steelers
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #36
Satin
Valued Poster

The only time it's acceptable to hijack a thread is with hot pussy...

There's so much going on in the NFL it's hard to keep up with. It looks like the Jets and Philly will be tough this year. Man, if some miracle occurs & the Texans make the playoffs, this town is gonna go nuts.

The Rockets suck. The Astros are now a minor league team. We're cursed here in H-town....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #37
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Texans make the playoffs, this town is gonna go nuts.
There's no reason they shouldn't. Coach is on the hot-seat, and we have an easy schedule. We've also got the best WR and RB in the league.

I'm expecting us to make some noise this year.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #38
Satin
Valued Poster

So did anyone bother to see the Texans kick Rex Ryan and the Jets ass last night? I thought they looked pretty good in several areas....

I didn't get the opportunity to watch the game and evaluate the players like I wanted to because I made a mistake and took my new girl to the game and this bitch was whining and bored through the whole fucking game.
You boys should have seen her face when it was halftime and she thought the game was over...lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

we were rocking
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh, I love the new 5-2 defense we're running...never once saw Mario drop back into coverage and he was on the line the entire game just like a DE without his hand on the ground...which is probably a good thing...

That being said, we'll get picked apart by real starting quarterbacks that way...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #41
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
So did anyone bother to see the Texans kick Rex Ryan and the Jets ass last night? I thought they looked pretty good in several areas....

I didn't get the opportunity to watch the game and evaluate the players like I wanted to because I made a mistake and took my new girl to the game and this bitch was whining and bored through the whole fucking game.
You boys should have seen her face when it was halftime and she thought the game was over...lol
I made this mistake once. I bought 2 3rd row tickets for the game one year and all the chick could talk about was how bad the margarita was. She bitched so much about how she wanted to go that we left and missed the last four mins and as normal thats when we lost the game. I still would have like to see the end of it. Never will I take another chick to a football game.

I think we did good the new D seems like it will do better. we did not get to see Jonathan Joseph, and foster was on the side the whole time too along with Johnson. So alot left to be seen, will foster go the way of slaton and have only one good year, will we jonathan work out (he should)? I have high hopes for a good year they made some good changes.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #42
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I saw the game last night in spurts. Texans won but a lot remains to be seen.

Satin and Trey. Now you bruthas know. If your girl ain't into football, leave her ass at home! I'd be madder than a muthafucka if I brought a chick to a football game and all she did was whine and complain. Her ass would be finding another way home! LOL!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #43
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Sunday can't get here fast enough....

Well boys are we ready for the kickoff of the NFL???

I'm so pumped about Sunday. I will be there bright and early Sunday tailgating my ass off.... The good news is it looks like Peyton is not playing. The bad news is we probably won't have Foster either. I feel pretty good with Ward and Tate in the backfield. We need to win this one bad....

Yea Kerwil, I'm going to take her to the game bro and give her one last chance. We had a long talk about this bruh, I just hope she doesn't fuck it up.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #44
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Good luck my man. My GF and I had a talk about it too she told me to take the nephew so that's that. I think we got the first game in the bag, hope foster is back for week two.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #45
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Kool-aid...stop drinking it...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women