Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2023, 10:20 AM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default road rage - is it worth it ?

How many of you have been in a road rage incident ?
The end result is always never worth it.

Ashlea Albertson was killed in a road rage accident on I-65 on Friday morning (August 18).

Albertson, a Greenfield, Indiana native was a race car driver who drove the #22 in the TQ Midget series and had raced around various tracks across Central Indiana.

She was a passenger in a GMC Terrain, driven by a 31-year-old male Indianapolis native.

Albertson's vehicle and a Chevy Malibu were accelerating rapidly refusing to let each other pass. The Malibu driven by a 22-year-old male swerved across the lanes making the Terrain lose control and spin as the two vehicles collided.

The GMC Terrain rolled over ejecting Ashlea Albertson, who was fatally injured in the accident.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #2
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Another tragic end to an all too familiar story. For those of us who were around when the speed limit was 55 on the Interstate we have seen a lot of crazy and way too often senseless shit on the road.

About 15 years ago I started to carry more regularly and road wage was one of the reasons. Not looking for trouble and I find the best remedy is to not engage and escalate. You can't win a road rage battle especially at high speed.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 09:59 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I never have been in a road rage incident, but witnessed one with an elderly gentleman.

I was three cars back behind the elderly gentleman. He was driving about 15 mph below the speed limit.

The car behind him was following super close and was honking, flipping the bird, weaving around, trying to find a way around.

All of us came to stoplight. The roadrage nut pulled into the right turn lane, jumped out of his car, shouted obscenities, pulled a baseball bat out of the back seat, and stuck the bed of the elderly gentleman truck, passenger door, fender and front headlight.

My dash cam caught it all, including road rage nut license plate. PD was called and I gave them the video. For awhile I thought I was going to testify in court, but luckily road rage nut took a plea.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 12:22 PM   #4
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

----> DASHCAM DASHCAM DASHCAM <-----
Get one. Period.

I honked - short tap - when the light turned green and the guy just sat there.

Dude starts flipping me off like I did something. Gets out of his car, I point at the dashcam because now I have his license plate and now his face. He gets back in his car.

For the next mile or so, he's buzzing around, flipping me off. Gets next to my Drivers side, start 'signing' and screaming. My window is up, I put my hand up like a salute to block seeing him or making eye contact.

Dude then starts acting like he's going to cut me off / hit me. He's got some tiny munchkin car and I'm driving a 1 ton pickup. I ignore it. Finally he does a U-Turn and goes to where he's going to and of course flipping me off for the hundreth time as he goes his way.

I live in a 2A friendly and stand your ground state. Let them get out with a weapon or something.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:32 PM   #5
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I was driving my fun little Miata once and merging onto a highway. There was a car in the right lane ahead that was going slower, so I signaled and pulled over into the left lane to pass.

Evidently the yahoo in the truck who merged behind me thought the left lane belonged to him and aggressively came up behind me and was tailgating.

So I tapped the brakes and he learned that his driver side brakes worked a lot better than the passenger side brakes as he veered off into the center median.

I signaled and pulled back into the right lane. The yahoo came barreling up behind me and pulled into the left lane beside me. He was yelling at me while I just calmly glanced at him.

He decided to swerve towards me, evidently believing that his big bad truck would intimidate me. It didn’t. I swerved back towards him and he ran off into median again.

Luckily my exit was just ahead so he didn’t need to be introduced to my friends Smith & Wesson. Idiots everywhere…
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 01:18 PM   #6
sinbadd
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

road rager didn't like that I had passed hm on a city street and , using the left turn lane, cut diagonally in front of me as I approached the stop line at the next intersection.

I was trapped with this fool blocking my front and left, an ambulance to my right and another car close behind. Fool got out of his car and menacingly approached my driver's door. as he got within view of the 9mm on my lap, I told him I have him on dash cam and that he needed to go back to his car. He beat a hasty retreat, calling me a bitch along the way.

Ambulance waited til he was back in his car before leaving even though the light had long since changed to green.

DASHCAM! and carry.
sinbadd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women