Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
rob jacobs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default RL encounters

Has any client or provider ran into someone that they have had a relationship before in the real world? If so, how did/should it be handled? Saw a provider that I recognized and was contemplating seeing, but had never met before. I didn’t say anything but the whole situation could have been very awkward since I was with people from work.

Any thoughts or experiences?
rob jacobs is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

A couple of times, girls that I was a "regular" with and I have made up cover stories so we could have an excuse for knowing each other if we ran into each other in public. Now, these were both girls with pretty "square" real lives outside the hobby so it would be plausible. One other time, I ran into a provider at a Chinese buffet. I made eye contact, got a kind of sheepish look back and made no further effort to be familiar with her. If either of you are with others, I'd say don't acknowledge that you recognize her. Don't assume that she's always in business mode. She might have a RL job, she's got family and civilian friends who may or may not know what she does. If you're both alone, make eye contact and see how she reacts.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Several times. Some just out and about, some in social situations. If it happens in a public place such as a store, mall or whatever I just pretend like I don't notice her....unless we are both alone, then I might smile at her.

If it's at a social gathering like a party, or something like that and I can't just pretend I didn't notice her it is a little harder, but every time that has happened we both have just pretended like we have never met before, and sometimes had a good laugh about it later. I've had it happen at parties, graduations, funerals, and at the DMV.....twice.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #4
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob jacobs View Post
Has any client or provider ran into someone that they have had a relationship before in the real world? If so, how did/should it be handled? Saw a provider that I recognized and was contemplating seeing, but had never met before. I didn’t say anything but the whole situation could have been very awkward since I was with people from work.

Any thoughts or experiences?
I had a neighbor. Thanks to here and some other sites, I knew what she was doing. I was tempted to contact her, but didn’t want the awkwardness to come knocking. I have a feeling she knew that I knew though. The funny thing is that she would sometimes introduce herself to neighbors using her eccie name, realize what she did, and have to correct herself.
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

There’s been a couple of threads in the past asking this same thing. Most men and women responded saying they gave a little smile or nod and moved on. The general consensus was you just move on like you don’t know each other.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:40 PM   #6
Dakidone69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

This happened to me a couple of years ago while out at breakfast with my wife.
The provider was out with her son and another family friend.
She would glance my way every now and then with a big ass smile on her face.
Neither of us obviously approached the other.
We had a laugh about it later via text.
Dakidone69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:01 PM   #7
Guest081519-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I was with a provider once, then later found out she was friends with my wife on social media. Lol. During the encounter she said I looked familiar. I didn’t get a chance to see her again and she had quit the business. But very awkward if from time to time my wife
brought up he name. lol

Another time i ran across an SA ad who was a girl I knew from one of my non-provider type hobbies. I sent her a message and she was ecstatic I decided to contact her. Seen her a few times.

If I ever saw any in public I’d just act like I have no clue u less complete alone. Then only a smile. Same rules that apply to swinging I assumed in this. When I’d swing with an ex we would run into others quite often. Either we knew them and found them on a swinger site or we met them on swinger site then ran into in RL public. Whatever you do, don’t say “ohh hey! Didn’t we fuck last weekend?” ����
Guest081519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:52 PM   #8
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroseduced View Post
I was with a provider once, then later found out she was friends with my wife on social media.
That's nightmare material right there.........

Many years ago I was seeing a new provider for the first time, when she opened the door I immediately recognized her as the teacher's aide from my son's 2nd grade class....... Surprising to say the least, but we got a good laugh out of it.....and I got to see what "Miss Heather" looked like naked.....
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:08 AM   #9
kindafun
Premium Access

My ATF, unbeknownst to me, is related to my son’s godmother. Ran into her at a Christmas party a few years ago and was introduced to her with my family standing right there. All cool though. We laughed about it during my next appointment with her.
kindafun is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #10
ddog76
Valued Poster

Not one of the ladies chimed in. I’d be interested to hear their stories. These are crazy!
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:07 PM   #11
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

Glad you mentioned this!

I don't care how well I know a regular, I personally would NEVER approach, look at, smile, or give off ANY hint to the public that I know them! It is just plain disrespectful of each others personal lives.

I would never want to be the cause of someone's S/O asking why a girl smiled at them or anything like that. I usually do my shopping and public outing stuff late at night or I do it out of town, because EVERY time I go out in public in my base city at LEAST ONE guy will recognize me whether I have met him or he has just seen my ads (yes, I could have avoided this if I didn't show my face and tattoos in ads) but I can always tell and feel when I am being stared down lol!

It does make me nervous that one would approach me when they stare at me with in public. One time I was walking too fast at target and turned a corner and bumped into a regular, literally.. I just said "whoops sorry!" and walked away like I never knew them... Other than that, no I don't look at them, smile, wave, say hi, nothing.

I wish others realized this was important, it does get uncomfortable when I am out in public and a client approaches me. I had it happen a few weeks ago when I was at my bank, he came up to me and told me how pretty I was looking (which of course was very kind and meant well) but its just not good to mix personal life with the hobby under any circumstances, unless of course you don't mind others knowing. I personally think discretion needs to be a priority at all times.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #12
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had someone yell my provider name out while I was in Walmart with my kids.... WTF!! why would you do this!??
Told my kids that person was crazy and must’ve thought I was someone else. Now I have seen SEVERAL gentlemen that are my clients in the RW. Sometimes depending on the situation as one was attending an event I was hosting, we spoke as if the first time meeting as others were around! Other times I avoid at all cost. If you are with your wife or kids... no way am I saying anything or even looking your way. Wives can be jealous AF and I don’t even want yours giving you are hard time lol
Adaline is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women