Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile When your Enjoying yourself and stay a little longer than expected;)

I have a Question. For Science of course lol

We all have times when we’re just having the best time and time gets away from us. I personally don’t clockwatch so it happens more often than Not.

Who do you think should be at ffault for time being over stayed?

The Provider for not monitoring time?
Or
The Client for not Monitoring time?

And Do you all pay the difference if time is overstayed?

I’m not talking about a few minutes either lol I’m talking about if you came for 30minutes but end up staying a hour or over a hour

Do you all just pay the hour rate? Or do you all feel like the provider should have been monitoring time so you shouldn’t have to pay?

Like if you punch in at work and your boss tells you to stay a few more minutes are you clocking out at your regular time or are you clocking out after your done with the extra for your boss?

Tell me something lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
l_ranger
Gaining Momentum

I’ve always been willing to cover the extra time if the provider is willing and we are BOTH enjoying each other. It’s never been about the $$$.
l_ranger is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #3
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

I like for my lady to enjoy the experience as much as me. I realize she does this for s living. We pay for something we aren’t getting elsewhere. If you’re enjoying just as much then why should the guy pay you for your joy. On the other hand. If my limit is nearing you should let the guy know our time is almost over. Then it’s up to the guy to buy extra time, hurry up, or try next time. I mean. If you go over for your pleasure, don’t you want him back.
Guest060523 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:07 PM   #4
Bighern80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I think it’s different each time.

But if someone is going to stay over time agreed upon, I think it always has to come from provider because it’s her time. I usually don’t stay past agreed time.

Only times I have is when it was clearly she wanted more (Guys always want more) and told me to stay and clearly said it was okay. To me that is a huge turn on cuz that means she is having just as great as time as I am.

But if the client wants to stay longer than agreed upon time then he needs to not only say something but fairly comminsate. And I say fairly because an extra 20mins over doesn’t equal an hour and vice versa.
Bighern80 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:10 PM   #5
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyrubbliss80 View Post
I like for my lady to enjoy the experience as much as me. I realize she does this for s living. We pay for something we aren’t getting elsewhere. If you’re enjoying just as much then why should the guy pay you for your joy. On the other hand. If my limit is nearing you should let the guy know our time is almost over. Then it’s up to the guy to buy extra time, hurry up, or try next time. I mean. If you go over for your pleasure, don’t you want him back.

Ohhh
Gotcha.
So you prefer for your ladies to watch the clock?

Got it. Most guys look at it as a Turn off for ladies to watch time but to each it’s own.

Your like the first guy I’ve heard that don’t mind ladies watching the clock. Lol
And nothing is wrong with that. If you prefer your date to watch the clock that’s your preference. Nothing is wrong with making sure your not overstaying.

That’s really sweet that Your considerate of her time.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #6
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighern80 View Post
I think it’s different each time.

But if someone is going to stay over time agreed upon, I think it always has to come from provider because it’s her time. I usually don’t stay past agreed time.

Only times I have is when it was clearly she wanted more (Guys always want more) and told me to stay and clearly said it was okay. To me that is a huge turn on cuz that means she is having just as great as time as I am.

But if the client wants to stay longer than agreed upon time then he needs to not only say something but fairly comminsate. And I say fairly because an extra 20mins over doesn’t equal an hour and vice versa.

Exactly!

If she asks if you can stay longer then it’s great but I think if she doesn’t then I think the guy she ask if it’s okay to stay longer. I think it’s the most respectful thing to do and we’re all about respecting each other. Providers and Clients.

Lots of times ladies don’t want to offend or get bad reviews saying they kicked someone out so they don’t say anything. They want to make sure that your having a great time and leave with a positive experience and not with a memory “okay times up” lol

But I agree we are all mutually enjoying each other so why should the Fun end at the expected timeframe. Why not stay longer and keep it going.

But it’s still always best if she doesn’t mention it to ask if it’s okay to stay longer bc she might have a few things she might have to do and may be too shy to tell bc she doesn’t want to offend.

Now if your in the middle of a Act and you go over time then I don’t suggest stopping in the middle lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:03 PM   #7
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I think the answers to those questions are as varied as the folks involved. I am all about respecting the lady's time and boundaries and have paid for additional time a few times, but there have been instances where I was asked to cook dinner or take a lady out for a drink. I don't think those moments should require an extra fee if I was asked or invited to do something outside of the normal session routine. I have made some really great friends in the hobby because of respect and kind regard. I do believe a lady being straight forward is best, but equally I understand there are weak minded males who will push boundaires. In the end its really up to the people involved to act like mature adults.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #8
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
I think the answers to those questions are as varied as the folks involved. I am all about respecting the lady's time and boundaries and have paid for additional time a few times, but there have been instances where I was asked to cook dinner or take a lady out for a drink. I don't think those moments should require an extra fee if I was asked or invited to do something outside of the normal session routine. I have made some really great friends in the hobby because of respect and kind regard. I do believe a lady being straight forward is best, but equally I understand there are weak minded males who will push boundaires. In the end its really up to the people involved to act like mature adults.
Yesss I totally totally agree.

If the lady is asking you to stay longer and it was her request I think that’s only fair that you shouldn’t be obligated to pay for the additional time. It wasn’t your suggestion for the additional time and that’s only fair.

I’ve made a few friends in this lane as well and agree you build connections with people as long as their mutual respect.

I think it’s cool that you cook and take your friend out for drinks. You must be a great guy. I hope you guys continue to have a Long lasting Friendship.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:10 PM   #9
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

It’s a matter of respect. The gentleman should respect the ladies time and schedule. The man knows how long he has been there. A few minutes may get by but he knows within reason.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:21 PM   #10
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brmike1963 View Post
It’s a matter of respect. The gentleman should respect the ladies time and schedule. The man knows how long he has been there. A few minutes may get by but he knows within reason.
Boom.
There goes the dynamite lol

I appreciate you not dancing around the question. Thank you
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:42 PM   #11
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I somewhat consider it my responsibility to keep track of the time. I will check the time if it feels like the end of the session is approaching. I generally will tell clients when we have a few minutes left and/or it's time to get ready to say goodbye.

I think clients also have some responsibility to be aware of the time though. For example clients should not suggest or expect activities there are obviously going to take longer than 5 minutes when there is only 5 minutes left.... I also expect clients to leave some time at the end for showering/cleaning up.

I'm sure there are people who would call me a clockwatcher for what I'm writing, but I don't care! I have no issue with either party losing track of time and going over a bit (it's natural for this to happen occasionally), but when it becomes 20 plus minutes over (and I've already given a we need to wrap this up warning) I feel like the client is attempting to take advantage or scam me. In my experience almost no one who attempted to stay longer than their scheduled session was offering additional compensation.

I suppose my short answer is that aside from the small number of times that I lost track of time and forgot to say something, the client is at fault for overstaying. Honestly though almost every person who has overstayed with me recently had already been told it was time to leave, so perhaps that's an entirely different thing.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #12
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
I somewhat consider it my responsibility to keep track of the time. I will check the time if it feels like the end of the session is approaching. I generally will tell clients when we have a few minutes left and/or it's time to get ready to say goodbye.

I think clients also have some responsibility to be aware of the time though. For example clients should not suggest or expect activities there are obviously going to take longer than 5 minutes when there is only 5 minutes left.... I also expect clients to leave some time at the end for showering/cleaning up.

I'm sure there are people who would call me a clockwatcher for what I'm writing, but I don't care! I have no issue with either party losing track of time and going over a bit (it's natural for this to happen occasionally), but when it becomes 20 plus minutes over (and I've already given a we need to wrap this up warning) I feel like the client is attempting to take advantage or scam me. In my experience almost no one who attempted to stay longer than their scheduled session was offering additional compensation.

I suppose my short answer is that aside from the small number of times that I lost track of time and forgot to say something, the client is at fault for overstaying. Honestly though almost every person who has overstayed with me recently had already been told it was time to leave, so perhaps that's an entirely different thing.
I completely agree.

I think it’s both of our responsibilities but if a provider does she’s labeled a clock watcher.
If a client does he’s just making sure he’s not overstaying because he has other things to Do.

It just all boils down to respect. I know most providers and clients enjoy each other’s company
But it’s still very considerate to ask if it’s okay.

Now if the provider tells you not to leave and wants you to stay that’s different.
I’ve noticed also that some clients aren’t great at making a exit lol and I think that most of the times it’s up to the provider to end bc lots of guys feel awkward just getting up and heading out the door.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:33 PM   #13
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

haha
Old 03-24-2019, 06:37 PM   #14
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I’ve noticed also that some clients aren’t great at making a exit lol and I think that most of the times it’s up to the provider to end bc lots of guys feel awkward just getting up and heading out the door.
I think it's so adorable when that happens. I almost never have people leave early, but when they do they usually ask me if it's ok! It always gives me a little chuckle. I understand they are worried about offending me, but the idea that I wouldn't allow them to leave cracks me up every time.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:55 PM   #15
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
I think it's so adorable when that happens. I almost never have people leave early, but when they do they usually ask me if it's ok! It always gives me a little chuckle. I understand they are worried about offending me, but the idea that I wouldn't allow them to leave cracks me up every time.
I feel like I just told on myself lmbo I have held a few people hostage but it was all in a fun and eventually I set them free lol but the difference is I’ve been seeing them since forever so we’re super comfortable and they respect my time and spoil me occasionally.

But it’s true. Lol
I think it’s cute when clients are making sure they don’t overstay. Lol I honestly have the best clients. Nothing short of amazing. I appreciate them Soooo much for respecting my time enough to at least ask if it’s okay Or at least ask, “Hey I’m not holding you up am I?” Courtesy goes a Long way with me.
Lia88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women