Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-21-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking ░▒▓CONTEMPLATING FIRST TRIP To Jackson MS... Gulf-Coasts Only Authentic COURTESAN®░▒▓

Salutations Gentleman of Jackson, MS:

CONTEMPLATING FIRST TRIP... I am Ninotsugi and considering a trip to your lovely part of our state, it would more than likely be in the earlier part of next week. I'm checking interest... I've had requests however my 'R.L. Career' has been extremely busy, I
desire to spend some quality time with a few Wonderful Gentleman. Are you an extrovert, who loves to laugh, is GENEROUS, outgoing and is fond of the best life has to offer?
Then I'm unquestioningly the Companion you have been searching for.

I will make my final decision, based upon the interest that I receive.

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi
GulfCoastCourtesan@att.net

Old 10-21-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Logistics

B.T.W... I need to address some of the more pressing Logistics,
and I'm wondering if you generous Jackson Ladies and Gentleman would be able to assist me in these matters.
First
is Lodging... I never stay in less than a 3-Star and I use the
'Secret Hot Rate Hotel Site',
I would appreciate knowing the exact areas that are best to stay in.

Thank-You In Advance,

Ninotsugi
Old 10-22-2015, 09:35 PM   #3
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

The one area you do not want to stay in is Jackson City Limits and Hinds County. They (LE) are much more active.

Three areas:

Madison-Ridgeland, north of Jackson in Madison County.. Madison has some very nice ones and Ridgeland is convenient.

Flowood- Out near the Dogwood Shopping Centers, 3 star motels. easy access for anyone in Jackson

Pearl - Hotels on Riverwind are pretty good. The Holiday Inn is next to the Outlet Mall!

Hope that helps!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 10-23-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Mississippi's Southern Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post

Three areas:

Madison-Ridgeland, north of Jackson in Madison County.. Madison has some very nice ones and Ridgeland is convenient.

Flowood- Out near the Dogwood Shopping Centers, 3 star motels. easy access for anyone in Jackson

Pearl - Hotels on Riverwind are pretty good. The Holiday Inn is next to the Outlet Mall!
Ms. Madisson:

As per usual you are the epitome of Class, Graciousness, and Southern Hospitality... as only us true Mississippi LADY'S are renown the world over for. I must say I'm more than a bit perturbed at your being in Baltimore during my upcoming visit, although I'm absolutely delighted you will be in Gulfport on the thirtieth. You simply have to promise me that we will have Lunch or Dinner during your visit and I will not take no for an answer.

Making Your Acquaintance,

Ninotsugi
Old 10-26-2015, 09:12 PM   #5
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Dining Experiences

Now that I am in Jackson, I'm wondering if you local Ladies and Gentleman
would be able to assist me in
some not so pressing Logistics... memorable cuisine.
Is there any can not miss Dining Experiences in Jackson?
B.T.W... what are Specials that Verified Providers offer in the area?
Old 10-27-2015, 12:21 AM   #6
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

What general area are you staying in? I can recommend base on what is close to you... Flowood, Pearl, Ridgeland, Madison?
Old 10-27-2015, 08:24 PM   #7
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I like staying in Flowood. It is safe, and there are plenty of nice place to eat, shop, and rest your body.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Not My 'Cup Of Tea'

Quote:
What general area are you staying in? I can recommend base on what is close to you... Flowood, Pearl, Ridgeland, Madison?
Ms. Madisson:
Once again I appreciate the Intel... it will be quite some time before I consider appearing in Jackson again,

I'm still delighted you will be in Gulfport the thirtieth and would love to have Lunch or Dinner during your visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by When You Are Ready View Post
I like staying in Flowood. It is safe, and there are plenty of nice place to eat, shop, and rest your body.
When You Are Ready:
As per usual you are the epitome of Class, Graciousness, and Southern Hospitality...
as true Mississippi Gentleman are renown the world over for.
Unfortunately, Jackson simply was just not my 'Cup Of Tea'.

Ninotsugi
Old 10-28-2015, 04:03 PM   #9
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Jackson is a strange place. It is mostly a back page kinda place. There are a few good guys here, but not near as many as there use to be. I actually only have a handful of regular clients in Jackson.

We use to get some of the top traveling girls through here, but the market changed!

Anyway... I have a number of appointments Friday from some old friends and then will be going out to eat with some of my vanilla friends who are runners. I will know more tomorrow if I have any time for lunch!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 10-29-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Jackson is a strange place. It is mostly a back page kinda place. There are a few good guys here, but not near as many as there use to be. I actually only have a handful of regular clients in Jackson.

We use to get some of the top traveling girls through here, but the market changed!

Anyway... I have a number of appointments Friday from some old friends and then will be going out to eat with some of my vanilla friends who are runners. I will know more tomorrow if I have any time for lunch!

Smooch!

Lea
Ms. Madisson:

Jackson is a strange place indeed... my roots go deep into the red clay that is Mississippi,
it is almost an embarrassment to witness the condition of OUR state capital.
A few good guys might be misconstrued as an overstatement,
it is not hard to believe that you only have a handful of regular clients in the city.

Your Old Friends are in for a treat, I've a funny feeling I know a few of your Vanilla Friends...
we run in a very similar 'Athletic Circle'. I have a R.L.Appointment at noon tomorrow and a Birthday Party
that evening, however I'd love to do Lunch I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time.

Ninotsugi

Old 10-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #11
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Ms. Madisson:

Jackson is a strange place indeed... my roots go deep into the red clay that is Mississippi,
it is almost an embarrassment to witness the condition of OUR state capital.
A few good guys might be misconstrued as an overstatement,
it is not hard to believe that you only have a handful of regular clients in the city.
Ninotsugi

"A true "Cortigiana Onesta" (honest/ high-end courtesan) is someone who is more beautiful inside than she is outside, regardless of how beautiful she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her outer beauty, and is more concerned with bringing kindness, pleasure and happiness into people's lives, not living off an ego, or putting others down to make herself look better. She is a whole, wise woman, confident in herself, who brings inspiration, serenity and integrity, not corruption, bitterness and slander.

She does not borrow quotes from other websites... http://www.monalisamodels.com.au/cou...definition.php ...nor is she banned from discussion boards. Most of all she does not use a tagline that appears to be an in conflict with her post on message boards.

When this occurs some say the post look ox·y·mo·ron·ic, other's view the post as a con·tra·dic·tion, while others see it as being hyp·o·crit·i·cal."

Then there's a group who simply don't give a shit what people do or say on a message board. They realize people have become numb to the lack of social graces and common courtesy that should be afforded a person in real life and have given up.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #12
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The worth of giving sound advice,,,,
Old 10-31-2015, 01:45 PM   #13
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

!!!OFF TOPIC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_with_me View Post
"A true "Cortigiana Onesta" (honest/ high-end courtesan) is someone who is more beautiful inside than she is outside, regardless of how beautiful she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her outer beauty, and is more concerned with bringing kindness, pleasure and happiness into people's lives, not living off an ego, or putting others down to make herself look better. She is a whole, wise woman, confident in herself, who brings inspiration, serenity and integrity, not corruption, bitterness and slander.

She does not borrow quotes from other websites... http://www.monalisamodels.com.au/cou...definition.php ...nor is she banned from discussion boards. Most of all she does not use a tagline that appears to be an in conflict with her post on message boards.

When this occurs some say the post look ox·y·mo·ron·ic, other's view the post as a con·tra·dic·tion, while others see it as being hyp·o·crit·i·cal."

Then there's a group who simply don't give a shit what people do or say on a message board. They realize people have become numb to the lack of social graces and common courtesy that should be afforded a person in real life and have given up.

Lorde The worth of giving sound advice,,,,
░▒▓CONTEMPLATING FIRST TRIP To Jackson MS...
Gulf-Coasts Only Authentic COURTESAN®░▒▓

Illiterate: having little or no education; unable to READ or write.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:56 PM   #14
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Smooch!

Lea

You are a very sweet lady,,,
Old 11-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #15
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Yes, let's play nice and stay on topic. Btw, if you are going to insult someone's city and it's hobbyists, you shouldn't be surprised to get some criticism LOL.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women