Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2018, 12:40 PM   #16
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgod51 View Post
I am ok sending Kawhi away. He doesn't want to play in SA and can be MADE to play. I like some elements the Clips have too.. I'll play RC here for a sec.
Kawhi
D Green
P Mills
K Anderson

for

Boban
D Jordan
Lou Williams
Avery Bradley
Milos Teodosic

Seems far fetched but those are good players, especially when your seven footer is shooting 20 foot jumpers and no rebounder. DJ instant rebounds. Lou Williams is instant offense.
DeAndre is heading to Dallas. Reports today confirm they are ironing out a deal.
Old 06-28-2018, 12:44 PM   #17
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Phoenix and Cleveland working a deal today...

Cavs Receive
Tyson Chandler
Jared Dudley
1st round pick

Phoenix Recieves
Kevin Love

Also, they are looking to add Marcus Smart to lead the young core.

Suns line would be...
Ayton
Love
Jackson
Booker
Smart

Not a bad line and would be competitive if they can solidify a bench. A power arising out West.
Old 06-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #18
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

In other Spurs news...

Becky Hammon gets a promotion to lead assistant and will be on the bench this year.

Spurs signed Davis Bertans to a qualifying offer making him a restricted free agent. Likely returning this season.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:28 AM   #19
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grey View Post
DeAndre is heading to Dallas. Reports today confirm they are ironing out a deal.
Having been a Mavs fan since 02...

That deal isn't done until we get it signed. DeAndre is the reason why the Mavs were in the toilet like they were.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:34 AM   #20
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Today, June 29 is Kawhiny's 27th birthday ..... do the Spurs give him his best birthday wish and dump his ungrateful ass today? .....
Old 06-29-2018, 05:40 AM   #21
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Reports today...

Lakers only want to send Ingram and 1 pick. Spurs want both Kuzma and Ingram as well as 2 picks. A deal will he done and I bet we get Josh Hart instead of Kuzma. Will happen by the weekend as that is Lebrons Deadline.

If that trade goes down watch James and maybe, just maybe Kevin Durant. Watch it. James contacted Durant today to team up. This would be a fucking nightmare. Just Lebron for sure would go and you might even see Paul George. Things are happening in Lakerland. And Leonard is at the healm if everyone goes this or next year.

If that doesnt go down, you'll likely see George or Leonard and Klay Thompson there next summer.
KD isn't leaving the Warriors. The ownership has already stated they plan on in addition to his deal to solidify both Green and Klay Thompson. Expect many veterans or journeyman to be let go and Jamal Crawford may go there.

Some guy on the radio said it best...Boston should hype up their interest to make the Lakers make the Godfather sale because you have interest of the player and Spurs have the leverage. They will not get as big of a deal from other teams like Lakers can.

Kawhi to the Lakers will likely get LeBron and Paul George will come as well.

Your 1-4 is essentially Ball, Kawhi, George and LeBron. That's pure athleticism, length and even defense when Bron gets serious about it. This unit can also run. The 5 is the question and the 1-4 should be able to extensively defend and score it minus Ball.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #22
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Today, June 29 is Kawhiny's 27th birthday ..... do the Spurs give him his best birthday wish and dump his ungrateful ass today? .....
https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/6/...birthday-spurs
Old 06-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #23
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
KD isn't leaving the Warriors. The ownership has already stated they plan on in addition to his deal to solidify both Green and Klay Thompson. Expect many veterans or journeyman to be let go and Jamal Crawford may go there.

Some guy on the radio said it best...Boston should hype up their interest to make the Lakers make the Godfather sale because you have interest of the player and Spurs have the leverage. They will not get as big of a deal from other teams like Lakers can.

Kawhi to the Lakers will likely get LeBron and Paul George will come as well.

Your 1-4 is essentially Ball, Kawhi, George and LeBron. That's pure athleticism, length and even defense when Bron gets serious about it. This unit can also run. The 5 is the question and the 1-4 should be able to extensively defend and score it minus Ball.

Spurs want Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, and 2 future picks. Lakers are sitting with the ball in their court as they have to decide by seasons start in order to pull in Lebron and George if this trade actually happens. With this move, they get the deal done and possibly two stars, or one star at least with them. Pressure is on to do this now so they can get their guys before the season starts and a chance to sign role guys to fill in their depleted team.

Spurs on the other hand if that trade goes down looks like we got the 1 up on that deal.

Projected Starters after Leonard deal with Lakers...
Aldridge
Kuzma
Ingram
Green
Murray

Bench
Patty
Walker
Metu
Hart
Gasol
Bertans

Possibly still have Manu and/or Tony coming back.

We were 7th seed without Leonard. Add Ingram and Kuzma to this roster, we are top 3 again. Especially with the new draft picks we got. I hope this "Godfather" deal goes down. I really want to beat LA!!

Philly has shown up to the table offering Saric and Covington. My belief is they want Fultz and a future pick thrown in as well. All of those guys fit the Spurs mold as far as personality goes, and Saric would flourish in a Spurs system as we saw what he can do in Philly under ex Spur coach Brett Brown. That move gives us another starter and a great role guy off the bench.

Projected Philly Trade Lineup with Fultz aquired...
Aldridge
Saric
Fultz
Green
Murray

I honestly like the Laker trade more. Better athleticism and overall talent there. However, you possibly avoid creating the 3 headed monster in LA as Leonard would have to sign next year and with that, they can only get two stars, not all 3. However, in Philly if Leonard gets traded and they sign Lebron, they would have a 4 headed monster in Embiid, James, Leonard and Simmons. And they would be looking to bring Redick back if that happens. Not sure I'd want to mess with the 76ers in a finals match up.

Boston I hear has been shut down as they are not willing to part with Jaylen Brown of Jason Tatum. Spurs want both guys and future picks. Boston is offering Rozier, Smart, and a few other guys we probably have not even heard of. Hayward or Kyrie is not even being discussed either. Not sure they can hype up any deals at the moment as they are not willing to give us anything of value here.

Decisions....

If I had to predict now, I would say a Lakers trade is going down rather soonish. Lebron decided to opt out the other day and is ready to move to the team Leonard gets traded to whether it be LA or Philly which are my top two trade destination picks that are offering the best packages.

I can see George possibly staying in OKC with Russ as they try to bring more talent to the team, and he says he likes it there despite him opting out. A 1 plus 1 deal gives him more options next summer for OKC to maybe bring in Klay and/or maybe Anthony Davis. Carmelo Anthony's contract expires after this season giving them a chance to land a big name guy to team with George and Russ. It could happen, and is being talked about. Getting Klay out of GS is a big issue, but getting Anthony Davis over with George and Russ intact may not be. In all likelihood I see George signing with Lakers. Despite anything going down. He's just deciding staying or going regardless what else goes down in LA, but is waiting to see what ultimately happens before he makes up his own mind about going. George in all liklihood is a Laker going into next season. He either walks in to a very talented youthful roster with the ability to sign another star next season, or walks in with Kawhi and James. He can't lose on this one.

Had the Spurs not fucked this up with Leonard, we would have acquired James as soon as the season was over or at least had an announcement he was coming, then Spurs making moves to bring him in. Spurs franchise may be looking at a huge problem due to this as many players won't want to come here not trusting our medical team to make the right choices. Going to have huge impact next several years I think.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:29 PM   #24
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Breaking news on the Free Agent tracker....

Paul George just signed for 4 years with OKC.

What does this mean for the Spurs, more than ever do I want a trade to LA now. Deplete their team with Leonard's deal on it and watch Lebron stay in Cleveland or go to the Sixers. I have a feeling Leonard and James going east to Philly. Just a feeling now after seeing George's news. But good news no super duper team out in Laker land.

In other action...

Durant re ups with GS and Chris Paul inks deal with Houston.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:39 PM   #25
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Having been a Mavs fan since 02...

That deal isn't done until we get it signed. DeAndre is the reason why the Mavs were in the toilet like they were.
And...

It's done...Mavs get Deandre.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...llas-mavericks

Trevor Ariza to Phoenix. Could James be going to Houston? Did not see that coming at all.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...l-trevor-ariza
Old 06-30-2018, 11:54 PM   #26
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Default Spurs Midnight Madness FA signings....

Welcome back Marco Bellineli!

Spurs resign Rudy Gay!

Details here...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...llion-contract

2 years for Marco and 1 for Gay.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:05 AM   #27
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Lakers not aggressively engaging in trades for Leonard. Possibly due to missing on Paul George and maybe James. Woj even hints at possibility of Leonard getting max offer from SA still...

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=23959043

If Leonard wants to win, he should stay. We are in pretty good shape after tonight. If not, we are in great shape with whoever we get that replaces him. Let's see what else unfolds here.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:47 AM   #28
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Currently Ready to Suit Up and Under Contract

LaMarcus Aldridge
Dejante Murray
Pau Gasol
Patty Mills
Danny Green
Lonnie Walker
Chimezie Metu

Free Agents Waiting to be Signed or Opt In
Tony Parker FA
Kyle Anderson FA
Bryn Forbs FA
Davis Bertans FA
Jeoffry Lauvergne (opt in available)
Manu Ginobili (opt in available)
Update...

Players ready to Suit Up in 2018-2019

Aldridge
Gasol
Gay
Bellineli
Murray
Mills
Green
Bertans
Walker
Metu

Leonard, Manu and Tony round out the squad. Funny, do we get them all back or do we say hello to an era without all 3? Or do we only get 1 or 2 of them? HEB commercials wont ever be the same. Or will they?
Old 07-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #29
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Now that they've missed on Paul George, it looks like the Lakers are going after Demarcus Cousins ..... two ways I would really like to see a Kawhiny Leonard trade go down: 1- the Spurs wait until Lebron announces where he's going and then the Spurs trade him to somebody else ..... or 2- the Spurs go ahead and trade kawho? to the Lakers and then do a full court press on seriously trying to persuade Lebron to sign with San Antonio ..... of course neither is likely to happen but it sure would be nice to piss Mr Ungrateful off and make him miserable for one more season .....
Old 07-01-2018, 07:04 PM   #30
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Breaking News...

Lebron James signs 4 year $154 million with Las Angeles Lakers.

What this may mean...

Lakers may be in no rush to trade for Kawhi, especially the large package we were demanding. I can see them wait to sign him next season as a Free Agent and keep their young guys. Philly may be the only ones willing to give anyone for him now, if at all. Boston may jump on it with James out of the East and sure fire their way to the Finals. Will see what happens.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women