Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews
Default PREGO LADIES : Certified Labor Doula at your srvice - Located in DFW

Hi ladies, I wanted to post again since it has been months and let you all know about a very special service that I am offering.

I am a certified Labor Doula and would love to assist any of you that would like that extra bit of encourgment while you are prego and during labor , delivery and up to 6 weeks after the little bundle of joy !

I offer many things as a Labor Doula some which include the following :

1. I will attend 3 to 4 of your pre-natle appointments with you if you so choose.

2. I will be avilable for as much phone and email contact as you feel you need through out your entire pregnancy.

3.I will help you write a Birth Plan and go over it with you each time we meet and help you explain to your doc what you would like to make it the perfect experience for you and your baby.

4. I will go over any information that you would like that you receive from your doctor/midwife or through your childbrith education classes.

5. I will be on call for you 24 Hours a day beginning three weeks prior to your due date and or if any pregnancy complication happens and you are takin to the hosptial.

6. 100% Contact care, attention and support once active labor has begun, until approimently 2.5 hours postpartum. We will use pressure points, massage , changing of postions , visual focal points , hot/cold compresses, walking, Birthing Ball, Birthing Bar (when available) Warm showers, Scent therapy , heated rice socks, Breathing technequies and alot of healthy encouragement.

7. I will help you to maintain a calm an postive birth experience that matches your birth wishes as closely as possiable.

8. Assistance with any unexpected outcomes in providing support, guidance and information.

9. I will provide 2 postpartum visits and unlimited phone and email contact for up to 6 weeks postpartum.

10. I will offer breast feeding support, information and refferrals- if needed

11. Parenting and newborn support, information and referrals - if needed

12. I also offer a short screening assasment for PostPartum depression with a referral to the proper doctor who can help you.

13. If you for any reason become put on bed rest you will receive weekely home visits from me to make sure that you are doing ok in between your doctors appointments.

14. I also provide you with a photo album from your labor and delivery if you so choose to have that done for your childs memory box/Baby book

I promise to listen to you and your wishes. Bringing a child into this world is a very magical and sometimes scary thing, but I am vowing to give you the most beautful birth experience that you could dream of.
I am not only there to support you but also all of your family members and friends who may join you at the wonderful event !

If you would like further information please feel free to contact me Via PM or email.

THIS IS 100% CONFIDENTIAL AND HIPPA Forms ARE SIGHNED AS STATE LAW REQUIRES.

Ladies , Please be in the DFW area as it would be very hard to provide services to out of towners !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
RevivalPinups
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104785

What an amazing talent to offer and share!
RevivalPinups is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks! I truly love this line of work and I am working on becoming a Certified Professional Midwife as well. I intend to open a free standing birth center that will use a sliding scale payment plans so that any woman who desires to have that natural home or birthcenter delivery can affored to do so.

Ladies , I am not pushy and will never discourage you from having an epidural if you decided you wuld like one !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women