Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
A Hero Will Rise.
I am willing to bet the Repub nominee won't be Cruz. Are you?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I am willing to bet the Repub nominee won't be Cruz. Are you?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:24 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the fuck does that mean, SLOBBRIN?

Are you for Cruz? Are you a lemming? What?

Mucking foron!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:26 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
what a FAG!

Old 12-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Reagan not only cut taxes with one hand but he restored then with the other....thus tricking a whole generation of Tea wack a doodoo's that only understood the first hand slight of hand.

No, no, no, fagboy. Stop bad-mouthing your loverboy Ronnie again. Very uncool, bad form. You're the Laffer Curve expert, remember? According to your expert opinion, the Laffer Curve teaches us we should always cut taxes when we're in the "sweet spot", right?

Quote:
Well let me give you a brief factoid of the Laffer Curve....If taxes are to high and you cut them, you will get a bump in tax revenues.... It is called a sweet spot.
And that's exactly what Ronnie did. He followed your prescription and cut taxes, thereby lick-stimulating your sweet spot so much that federal revenues swelled by 76% in eight years! From $517 billion in FY 1980 to $909 billion in FY 1988. FACT JACK! So stop bitching about Ronnie's tax cuts. He was just following your Laffer Curve advice. He validated your innermost desires to have your sweet spot licked and stimulated!

By the way, what is "slight of hand"? Is that when you have tiny hands? Would I be slighting you if I made fun of your slight hands?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:32 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jeb Bush. Please, God, NO! The choice between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush is no choice. Again. I'm not sure we've had a real choice for President since 1972.

I do kind of like that police chief in Milwaukee. Can't find the link, but he put AG Holder in his place.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:46 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Jeb Bush. Please, God, NO! The choice between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush is no choice. Again. I'm not sure we've had a real choice for President since 1972.
A Hillary/Jeb match provides COIdiot with yet another (wet) dream Presidential election. The matchup provides him with an opportunity (for at least the 10th consecutive time) to bitch and moan endlessly, no matter who wins.

It is just a matter of time before COIdiot will boldly announce his support for another off the wall (bottom tier), Presidential candidate.

The only two things consistent about COIdiot would be that he consistently pick losers and he consistently bitches and moans endlessly about whoever wins!

Other than he loves to bitch and moan, COIdiot has no core values!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:45 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

JJ Watt is looking better, and better.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, no, no, fagboy. Stop bad-mouthing your loverboy Ronnie again. Very uncool, bad form. You're the Laffer Curve expert, remember? According to your expert opinion, the Laffer Curve teaches us we should always cut taxes when we're in the "sweet spot", right?

And that's exactly what Ronnie did. He followed your prescription and cut taxes, thereby lick-stimulating your sweet spot so much that federal revenues swelled by 76% in eight years! From $517 billion in FY 1980 to $909 billion in FY 1988. FACT JACK! So stop bitching about Ronnie's tax cuts. He was just following your Laffer Curve advice. He validated your innermost desires to have your sweet spot licked and stimulated!

So Reagan cut taxes and revenue dropped....he then raised taxes and tax revenue increased! Hmmmmmmmmmm

Yet you Tea Goats think that cutting taxes will always raise tax revenue..

Read the article and learn what a hillbilly you are.

http://www.californiaprogressreport....s-grow-economy
When conservatives tell you, "Reagan cut taxes and revenue increased," they don't mention those huge tax increases. Nor do they mention the revenue drop following the tax cuts. The size of the economy increases over time anyway, so there is a natural rate of increase that occurred as well. Saying the Reagan tax cuts increased revenue is like saying you skipped lunch and gained a few pounds, without mentioning the 12-course dinner with three deserts.

Ronald Reagan applied ideology to our government's finances and cut taxes from the then-top rate of 70% down to 50%, and then, later, to 28%. (George HW Bush raised top tax rates to 31%.) The top corporate tax rate was cut in 1987 from 46% to 40% and the next year to 34%. It turned out that if only (and a unicorn) didn't work out so well when it hit the wall of reality. Now We, the People are suffering the consequences.
Conservatives say that the economy boomed, and more revenue came in because of the tax cuts. What actually happened was government deficits and the resulting accumulated debt exploded, while our defunded government has since been unable to maintain the infrastructure and public structures (laws, courts, regulations, protections, schools, etc...) that keep our economy competitive and our standard of living high. All you have to do is look at the record. Let's do that here.
In 1981 -- Carter's last budget year -- the on-budget (not from Social Security) tax receipts were $469 billion which was a 16% increase over the prior year. 1982 tax receipts were $474.3 billion, down to 1.1% over 1981, and the on-budget deficit shot up to $120 billion, a shocking increase of 62% in a single year! 1983 receipts were $453.2 billion, a drop of 4.4%, creating a deficit of $208 BILLION -- an increase of 73%! In just those two years following the tax cuts our debt increased by $328 billion!

Then Tax Increases

A panicked Congress passed the 1984 Deficit Reduction Act, the largest tax increase in our history. (Not so much on the wealthy, of course.) Tax receipts climbed to $500.3 billion, a 10.4% increase, and the deficit shrank almost 11% to $185.6 billion. But this was still very high. So in 1985 Congress passed the Gramm-Rudmann-Hollings Anti-Deficit Act, and in 1985 tax receipts were $548 billion, a 9.5% increase. But by then the huge military spending increases and the interest on the debt were kicking in -- "structural" deficits were established -- and the deficit increased to $221 billion, an increase of 19%. (The "Tax Rates And Growth Over Time" charts below show that economic growth declined.)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So Reagan cut taxes and revenue dropped....he then raised taxes and tax revenue increased! Hmmmmmmmmmm

Yet you Tea Goats think that cutting taxes will always raise tax revenue..

As Ronnie used to say "There you go again..." We had this discussion before, fagboy. If I lower your taxes by a dollar and then raise them by a nickle, you still wind up with a nice big fat net tax cut of 95 cents. Everyone knows that Ronnie's tax cuts were far greater in magnitude than any subsequent increases. You admitted the top rate of 70% was too high, according to your expert Laffer Curve analysis. Are you now repudiating yourself, fagboy? So you let Ronnie lick your Laffer Curve sweet spot, give you a nice blowjob, and now you turn around and trash him for it?

Very uncool, fagboy. Bad form indeed.

And by the way, I never said cutting taxes ALWAYS results in more revenues. The Tea Party folks never said that either. So stop making stuff up. You're the one who created this straw man, used it as an excuse to "educate" everyone in Laffer Curve dynamics, and now wants to repudiate your own lesson by pretending Ronnie never found your Laffer sweet spot and lick-stimulated you to a revenue orgasm.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You have lied about WTF I have said about the Laffer Curve.

But that is what folks do when the facts are against them...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:38 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
And by the way, I never said cutting taxes ALWAYS results in more revenues. The Tea Party folks never said that either. So stop making stuff up. You're the one who created this straw man, used it as an excuse to "educate" everyone in Laffer Curve dynamics, and now wants to repudiate your own lesson by pretending Ronnie never found your Laffer sweet spot and lick-stimulated you to a revenue orgasm.

Then what DID you say, Junior? Something to do with dicks? Clarksville? Blah Blah Blah, YINZ?

You've been trying to break into the starting lineup for over a year now...seems like 10 ... and you're doomed to a career at AA.

Poor Junior!

Old 12-04-2014, 10:49 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You have lied about WTF I have said about the Laffer Curve.

But that is what folks do when the facts are against them...

Stop whining, fagboy. Using your own words against you isn't lying. Besides, the facts aren't against you in this case. The FACT that revenues soared by 76% during Reagan's tenure supports your sweet spot analysis. You should be HAPPY with your loverboy Ronnie's demonstrated skills in finding your sweet spot!
Old 12-04-2014, 10:55 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Then what DID you say, Junior?

You've been trying to break into the starting lineup for over a year now...seems like 10 ... and you're doomed to a career at AA.

Poor Junior!

Fuck off, asswipe. Anything I explain here is lost on you. Everyone knows you flunked home economics in high school and have yet to make the JV squad on eccie. Btw, how are your meetings going down at AA (Asswipes Anonymous)?

Old 12-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Stop whining, fagboy. Using your own words against you isn't lying. Besides, the facts aren't against you in this case. The FACT that revenues soared by 76% during Reagan's tenure supports your sweet spot analysis. You should be HAPPY with your loverboy Ronnie's demonstrated skills in finding your sweet spot!
You have not used my own words against me. You have though made a fool of yourself trying to distort wtf I have said.

Btw...If I cum in your mouth who is the fag?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women