Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2017, 07:15 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

the 40 year old charges is debunked and discredited.
You are fucking lying dilbert.

It has not been debunked or discredited.

If the SOB gets elected....let's see Roy Moore put his hand on a Bible and testify to tell the truth under perjury charges...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:44 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

If the SOB gets elected....let's see Roy Moore put his hand on a Bible and testify to tell the truth under perjury charges...
It hasn’t been proven either. Have them both take a lie detector test. And why won’t Alred give up the yearbook? She’s a lying cunt.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It hasn’t been proven either. Have them both take a lie detector test. And why won’t Alred give up the yearbook? She’s a lying cunt.
She offered to give up the Yearbook to the Senate ethic Committee and put her client under oath if Roy Moore would do the same.

Please tell me you do not think this SOB is innocent?

He will not debate his opponent , he will not stand before the press and he will not go under oath....

Look, I do not give a fuck if the write in GOP candidate wins but electing this SOB to the Senate to say you stuck it to the media or the establishment is plain stupid.

Look we fuck legal age HOOKERS that have consented to having sex for money.

It is creepy as fuck that Roy Moore stalked young girls....fuck even the way he met his wife and remembered her from some junior high recital is creepy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:18 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
She offered to give up the Yearbook to the Senate ethic Committee and put her client under oath if Roy Moore would do the same.

Please tell me you do not think this SOB is innocent?

He will not debate his opponent , he will not stand before the press and he will not go under oath....

Look, I do not give a fuck if the write in GOP candidate wins but electing this SOB to the Senate to say you stuck it to the media or the establishment is plain stupid.

Look we fuck legal age HOOKERS that have consented to having sex for money.

It is creepy as fuck that Roy Moore stalked young girls....fuck even the way he met his wife and remembered her from some junior high recital is creepy.
Where’s the link about Alred giving up the yearbook? I wouldn’t have voted for Moore before the allegations. It doesn’t matter if I think he’s innocent or guilty. The fact of the matter is nothing has been proven. Except that you have a limp dick and can’t fuck any hookers!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:28 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

He doesn’t give a fuck about the Bible.

Just another heathen demagogue who waves a pistol around in public rallies.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #36
bamscram
Valued Poster

*Staff Edit - JCM

Bumper sticker for those supporting him.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:20 PM   #37
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
All of the above reasons.

Why should Muslims not be allowed to hold office? I assume you mean "tenets" and not "tenants". One of the tenets of the Koran is that when Muslims are in other countries they are bound to uphold the laws of that country. There are MANY American-born people who are Muslims. Keith Ellison is a Representative from Minnesota who is a Muslim. Andre Carson is a Representative from Indiana who is a Muslim. Do you REALLY think they should have been banned from running for office? Have they done something in their lives that would indicate that their religious beliefs run counter to their beliefs in the U.S. and the Constitution?
I guess by that illogic I and many other military folk i know are bigots cause we DON'T think muslims, gays or trannies should be allowed to serve...

Quote:
.let's see Roy Moore put his hand on a Bible and testify to tell the truth under perjury charges...
Flip that arround and lets put all of his accusers under oath with their hand on the bible.
Make that one who supposedly has his signature in her year book, be REQUIRED TO give it over to investigators to PROVE or disprove the signature is real.. AND I BET not one of those gals will..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I guess by that illogic I and many other military folk i know are bigots cause we DON'T think muslims, gays or trannies should be allowed to serve....
Affirmative.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:53 PM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Affirmative.
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- FDA INSPECTOR #00666 --
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:04 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Roy Moore surging in Alabama Senate polls.
D.C. you have a "problem"!

https://www.senate.gov/history/instdev.htm

Quote:
The Constitution sets three qualifications for service in the U.S. Senate: age (at least thirty years of age); U.S. citizenship (at least nine years); and residency in the state a senator represents at time of election. The details of these qualifications were hammered out by the Constitution's framers during the Constitutional Convention in 1787.
Quote:
Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:30 AM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
True, in Moores case you have 40 year old claims, that the bulk of the evidence has been proven false. Frankly some of it was laughable and the Bar should be having a talk with Allred about manufacturing evidence..

In Frankens case, he admits guilt and there is photographic evidence that Franken himself does not dispute.

Interesting how the left called for Moore to drop out of the race, or be removed from office if he wins with no due process whatsoever, only trial by the MSM.

Calls for Franken to step down? Not so much, as usual the hypocrisy is amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
On what legal grounds would the senate be able to kick him out? Our guy lost and we are angry at the voters? If the senate has the ability to throw Moore out of the Senate with no evidence or due process, why don't they throw Franken out now with photo evidence and his admittance of guilt?? How about John Conyers? Why are they not throwing him out? Why should democrats be exempt from the same standard?

Not the same, Franken's issues occurred prior to taking office. Moore and Conyer occurred while in office.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:33 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Where’s the link about Alred giving up the yearbook? I wouldn’t have voted for Moore before the allegations. It doesn’t matter if I think he’s innocent or guilty. The fact of the matter is nothing has been proven. Except that you have a limp dick and can’t fuck any hookers!
Watch the video. That SOB is doing a double step. Roy Moore wants the yearbook but is not willing to go under oath like the accuser is.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politi...ntv/index.html

Washington (CNN)The attorney representing a woman who has accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual assault said Tuesday she'll hand over a key piece of evidence for third-party examination on the condition that the Senate holds a hearing over the accusations against Moore.

Moore's attorney, Phillip Jauregui, requested earlier this month that Gloria Allred's legal team turn over a late-1970s yearbook from Beverly Young Nelson to a neutral party for examination. The yearbook appears to show an inscription with Moore's signature which calls Nelson, who is now 56, "a beautiful girl," and is signed off with "Love, Roy Moore D.A." The Senate candidate's team has cast doubt on the signature's authenticity.
RELATED: Roy Moore's lawyer casts doubt on accuser's story, yearbook inscription
Allred told CNN's "New Day" Tuesday that her team "would be very happy to turn the yearbook over" to a neutral party if the Senate requests it and Moore testifies under oath. She has previously called on the Senate to hold a hearing on Moore and said earlier this month she would turn over the yearbook to an expert on that condition.

"We immediately said that if the United States Select Committee on Ethics and/or the United States Senate Judiciary Committee would hold a hearing, we would be very happy to turn the yearbook over to have it examined by an independent (party)," Allred told CNN's Alisyn Camerota.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:52 AM   #43
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

why would the senate hold a hearing over this?

allred knows that's ridiculous

just another way to say no while saying yes
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:19 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I guess by that illogic I and many other military folk i know are bigots cause we DON'T think muslims, gays or trannies should be allowed to serve...
I could not agree more. You are a bigot in my opinion. As long as the person next to me can do his/her job as defined and required, I could not car less about their sex, religion, race, or sexual preference.

You did not answer my questions though.

" Keith Ellison is a Representative from Minnesota who is a Muslim. Andre Carson is a Representative from Indiana who is a Muslim. Do you REALLY think they should have been banned from running for office? Have they done something in their lives that would indicate that their religious beliefs run counter to their beliefs in the U.S. and the Constitution?"
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #45
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Not the same, Franken's issues occurred prior to taking office. Moore and Conyer occurred while in office.
Al's first one (the USO tour back in 06) yes was before he was in office, but there are two others who have claimed he did stuff AFTER he was in the senate. AND MOORE IS NOT in office, he's was a DA. He's still not a senator (YET)..

Quote:
Washington (CNN)The attorney representing a woman who has accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual assault said Tuesday she'll hand over a key piece of evidence for third-party examination on the condition that the Senate holds a hearing over the accusations against Moore.
SINCE MOORE is not yet a senator, HOW and why would the Senate ethics committee hold hearings on him to examine that evidence??

Quote:
I could not agree more. You are a bigot in my opinion. As long as the person next to me can do his/her job as defined and required, I could not car less about their sex, religion, race, or sexual preference.
THERE are a laundry list of over a HUNDRED+ different medical (and mental) issues that disqualify someone from serving, from flat feet, to color blindness etc..
SO WHY SHOULDN'T the mental issue of Gender dysphoria, be counted?? is it cause the LGBTQ wish to redefine it from being a mental disorder??

Quote:

" Keith Ellison is a Representative from Minnesota who is a Muslim. Andre Carson is a Representative from Indiana who is a Muslim. Do you REALLY think they should have been banned from running for office? Have they done something in their lives that would indicate that their religious beliefs run counter to their beliefs in the U.S. and the Constitution?"
I thought i DID answer it.. YES I DO FEEL that Muslims should not be allowed to serve whether in the Military OR IN US Government offices..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women