Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounter Reports - San Antonio
Encounter Reports - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2018, 03:21 PM   #1
jasonq123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35
Default Encounter: Thai Angie getting worn out

Date: 10/24
Name: Angie
Phone: (210) 789-8676
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: By Morgan’s
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, Bbbj, daty, hj, MPCFS- CG, ACG, Mish, K9. Accidental COF
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’ petite, thin waist, perfect MM Cs that look amazing on her body, cute little booty, beautiful face.
Recommendation: No
jasonq123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 04:53 PM   #2
Typhoon663
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Glad I got to see her before the rush of business.
Typhoon663 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:57 PM   #3
BigLebowskiDude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I have never had a bad experience with her.. always been top notch and a great provider..
BigLebowskiDude is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:15 PM   #4
"El Guero"
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

yep same here, always had excellent service , and all those ativities and you gave her a "No", doesnt make sense
"El Guero" is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #5
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

A gang bang with this chick would take care of things. Someone arrange it and I’ll be there.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:38 PM   #6
NavyManSA2004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

NavyManSA2004 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
jonesed
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I've seen her for the past 2 years and have never had a bad review. The one time my visit was cut short was because she had to leave work for some personal business and she made it up to me on the following visit. I think she's getting bombarded by you fellas. Put her down on your to-do list, but give her some time. Everyone is rushing to see her all at the same time and the poor gal is getting worn out. The checking on the phone is probably because you fellas are burning up her phone making appointments. I think if you see her on another visit where she isn't worn out for a long day (8 clients, that's a lot of pounding going on) you'll be much more satisfied with you visit. I'm not trying to be a white knight, but I know the gal very well and know she really wants to please you. Pm me if you need more info on my experiences
jonesed is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #8
BigLebowskiDude
Gaining Momentum

Just be fairly patient with this girl and she will show you the time of your life.. there's a reason she has regulars, like me and jonesed , she's very fun with a passionate personality and great attitude.. I'm sorry that you had one bad experience but there are plenty of really good reviews for her and this is the first bad review I've ever seen for her... she's still the best I've ever seen !
Old 10-25-2018, 08:43 AM   #9
BigGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I had an appointment with her when she was still at the amp, but someone texted and canceled at the last minute, said she wasn’t coming in today. Saw another girl instead and it was alright, typical FS AMP. If she is getting overwhelmed, it is on her to start saying no, and limiting her appointments. One of you friends (not white knights) might want to let her know. I’ll keep her number handy, but I’ll give her a month or so before I try.
BigGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:58 AM   #10
jasonq123
Gaining Momentum

This was one of the reasons that I was conflicted writing this review. I knew her regulars would come to defend her, but I stand by my review and the events that took place. I don’t doubt she’s given good service in the past, but this happened yesterday. I feel that if this is the level of service she’s going to provide right now then guys should know going in.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:39 PM   #11
weakone4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Good. We all have different POVs, but if you felt maybe this would help someone on what to expect in the future as far
As everyone has bad days it is relevent. I have had 2 with girls who had yes all the way and they acted funny. Jr. Is powerful and even I sometimes say i am going with all the yes encounters and then i reach out or find a no and do a little more research. So if anything go research material. Remember how many have come burnt from somewhere else do good amd then go back to the norm. On both sides. Thank god for hollywood!
weakone4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #12
BigLebowskiDude
Gaining Momentum

We're all very lucky to have Angie in our city, bad reviews like this one typically run girls out of town.. We do not want to lose this girl, for the activities she provides she could be charging 300+$, but she's not upselling and has tremendous patience when working, she's coming from a spa setting where you can't possibly expect to receive this type of service, independent providers and spa girls have very different work environments and mentalities, the transition can't be easy, but I have seen her in both settings and I received the same awesome service from her no matter what.. we all have one sub par moment at our job, but I don't see anyone judging you based on your one bad day... let's keep in mind this is their livelihood.. if you are having any doubts about seeing her let me just remind you that she has several outstanding reviews on this site and other sites and this is the only negative one I've ever seen.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:44 PM   #13
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Dude do you honestly think 1 negative review is going to run this girl out of town? I've got no dog in this fight and never saw this lady but c'mon. Do all her white knights have to jump on this? The guy gave an honest credible review and just states honestly he had buyer's remorse. I just wish you guys would just let the man have his review. These boards are already bad enough with so many guys feeling they will be ostracized for their honest opinion. Hell the lady already admitted she is seeing 8 clients a day. How hurt can her biz get with 1 guy telling his story. Part that gets me is if this girl is so wonderful and professional what is she doing answering her phone TWICE during the session?

I'm afraid that because of this fear of guys telling the truth it screws this whole deal up. Hell last week I saw a girl who had wonderful reviews on here. When I saw her she had large acne sores and burn marks all over her ass and legs. Real turn off. Why didn't anybody mention this when it was so obvious? Probably didn't want any backlash. Why don't we just throw all the reviews away and just make these boards a bunch of ads and deceptive pictures?
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:33 PM   #14
BigLebowskiDude
Gaining Momentum

Everyone has a right to state their opinions and the facts of their experience here, I'm not discouraging that in any way.. but there are a few things here that didn't ring true to me, just look at the activities listed.. what more do you want? And there's no way she saw 8 clients that day, I had an appointment with her and asked her and she did not see that many, this is just a made up number pulled out of nowhere.. this site is definitely of good use to both clients and providers, as long as we keep to the honest facts and don't go trying to ruin someone's reputation.. let's be civil here
Old 10-26-2018, 01:30 AM   #15
jasonq123
Gaining Momentum

The activities listed are pretty standard for GFE in my opinion which wasn’t the issue. The issue was she wouldn’t do anything more than a hj after 15 minutes. She went to check her phone twice mid session, once before I had even popped and the second while I’m laying there on her floor waiting for the towel that never came lol.

Look I write pretty honest reviews, the convo about how many guys she’s been seeing a day went how I said it did. It doesn’t benifit me any to make up a number, she literally showed me her phone and scrolled through all her messages so who am I to question the number of guys she really saw, I’m just stating what she told me, and I understand so are you, so people can take it how they want. I am in no way trying to ruin her reputation, I just feel that guys should have a good idea of what to expect when seeing a provider. Especially for the first time, gotta remember not every guy is going to the the “regular” treatment you may receive.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
ThaiAngie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women