Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #46
DreamWeaver69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I have been known to coach a few....
Thanks for the offer Tiffany! I may have to take you up on it sometime!
DreamWeaver69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #47
Guest052115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
If we had a term other than "Nice Guy" for these kinds of people, it wouldn't be as confusing. I suspect she uses it because many of the unassertive, hyper-insecure guys describe themselves as "Nice Guys" when they talk about the problem. But, again, it isn't courtesy and respect that makes someone a "Nice Guy" in the way she means.
I like to use the term wuss or wussy. It carries a negative connotation so the distinction is not so confusing. A wuss is a doormat. He will bend over backwards and do just about anything a woman tells him to do. He is needy, insecure, clingy, too available and will call you 3 times a day. He is constantly seeking approval from women and will buy flowers and go to expensive restaurants on first dates. Now, how many of you ladies would actually want to be with a man like this? These traits are such a turnoff that I wouldn't even want to be with a woman like this. Just like men want a challenge, women want the same thing.

It's not that women actually want to be with a jerk. They are simply attracted to the qualities and personality traits they possess -- the confidence, the ability to lead and take charge, the indifference. Like others have said, you don't have to be a jerk or an asshole to attract women. You need to take all the traits women find desirable in the jerks and combine them with your Nice Guy (not wussy) personality traits (polite, courteous, respectful, well-mannered). Add in humor and you have the perfect man (at least for most women).

Let's take the following scenario:

There is a stunningly beautiful woman sitting alone at the bar, a 10 by most standards. 5 men make a pass at her. Physically, they are identical (i.e. there is nothing appearance-wise that puts one man ahead of another). 4 of them tell her how beautiful she is or give her some kind of compliment and buy her a drink. The other man tells her all the mirrors in her house must be broken because her shoes don't quite match the dress she's wearing, and flashes a smile or a wink to let her know he's just teasing her. He then tells her to buy him a drink.

Which of these 5 men is she more inclined to be interested in? My guess is the guy that made fun of her shoes because:

A) he was different
B) he probably said something that no man has ever said to her before
and
C) the other 4 guys basically cut their balls off and handed them her

Okay, sorry for going on a tangent like that. It's just frustrating when I see people say that only abusive jerks can have success with women. Nice guys can attract women too. You just need to mold your personality a bit more to include the traits that are desirable to women. Now, if you told me wussies never have any success with women, I would agree with you 100%.

Of course, all of this is my opinion only. They are bits and pieces from what I have read and learned as well as experienced in my life as a bachelor.
Guest052115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #48
grtrader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
The problem I've seen is that when they see the nice guy on the outside, they won't give him a chance to see the bad boy BCD. Catch 22?
Depending on the woman it can be worse than just that. If you do act like a bad boy then they don't think of you as the long term material and they lock you into this stupid mind set that you are only short term material. Great if that is all you want.

Sometimes I have to wonder if women actually know what they want. Because, I like trying things out a lot just to see the reaction I get.

Example: I bought a set of beard clippers to make it easier on me shaving because I can destroy a razor in a heart beat. If I don't shave after it leaves me with the 1 day or late evening shadow look. I get far better response in that appearance than I ever do if I shave. All that mess about wanting a guy who is clean shaven - bunk.

If I act like I can live with out the woman and she means nothing or she is nothing special she will call me. If I act like I like her she will hardly be interested.

Even women who are more dominant tend to like the bad boy take charge maybe its the challenge of breaking them or seeing what happens. My ex fairly dominant but she climaxed the most when I tied her ass up and had my way with her in the bed room. But not all women are the same but it does seem to hold true for most.

I've placed personals on different sites and change them up in nature to see what type of response I get. Yea, bad boy wins hands down. Even on the LTR areas.
grtrader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women