Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #1
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Smile What is the most surprising session you’ve had?

The previous post got me thinking about the most surprising session I’ve ever had.

I was on another business trip, and looked up a local lady. She didn’t have a lot of reviews, but she was cute enough. And on a short term stay with not much notice, I was limited. So, I gave her a call.

She was more cordial that I expected. I was watching TV when she showed up. It was late - 10 PM already. She laid down on the bed, liked the show that was on, so just sat and watched - and talked - for a while. About 11 things started to heat up. Me giving her oral was not on her posted menu. After some kissing - and we had been cuddling a while - she asked if I would. I told her I would, if she gave me direction. It wasn’t that I was nervous or didn’t know how, but I suspected she had had some bad experiences.

She lit up, and took me up on it. From there, things got pretty wild. I had only paid for an hour...and she left at 2. I gave her a pretty good tip. She told me that this was one of the best times she had, and was glad she decided to see me.

Uh, yeah...I was glad, too.
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

The most surprising session from a provider I have ever had was by one lady retired now, that actually enjoyed what she does, even from the first time I saw her.

The drama, not doing what she advertises, upsells, shorting me on time and showing a disdain for guys that pay for a service are all par for the course for most providers, so no surprises there.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 05:31 PM   #3
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Had been communicating with "someone" for a couple of days regarding setting up an appointment. All communication had been via email up until the day of the appointment. Of course by then I have a multi-hour drive to leave town for her destination city (unrelated trip). The person finally gives me a phone number to use. At this point I was pretty irritated at all the shenanigans during the setup process, and their reluctance to trust me with anything to make sure the outcall went smoothly. I didn't even know exactly what this girl would look like because the pictures were not extensive or particularly telling.

Honestly I was probably expecting a bad experience by the time I checked into my hotel and got ready for her. First surprise, she actually shows up on time. Secondly, I hear a knock at the door and open it. Now I'm staring out the doorway into an empty hallway in front of me. I don't get it.... I just heard a knock less than a minute ago and no one is here now. After several seconds, I would say maybe 7 or 8, a woman steps out from behind the pillar in the hall, which I could not see during those several seconds due to the angle of the doorway and the corner of the edge.

While I don't consciously remember this happening, it wouldn't surprise me if my jaw dropped open and my eyes bulged. Standing before me is one of the most beautiful and well dressed ladies I have ever seen. I still don't know exactly why she was standing behind that pillar; maybe she just wanted to see what I looked like or if I was a "safe" guy to visit before entering the room.

To this very day that is still one of the best experiences I have ever had in this business. Turns out she recently immigrated to the USA from South America, and the person I was talking to while setting up the appointment was her stupid agent who later tried to blackmail her. It all made sense after the appointment, because every time I texted her after that, she responded in somewhat broken english, while during the scheduling of the initial appointment, the person I was talking to sounded like a typical American.

So, prior to the appointment I went in somewhat annoyed with probably a slightly negative mindset, and could not have been more happily surprised with the actual result. Things don't always go as planned.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 09:47 AM   #4
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Most surprised? The one in which the lady got me off twice within a three minute span. Never happened before, never happened since.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #5
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Had a regular who had to cancel an outcall to me last minute due to issues beyond her control. As I hardly ever host, due to my status, she knew I was disappointed at the last minute cancel. The next time I saw her at her incall she stopped half way through and asked me to wait a minute because she had a surprise. She came back minutes later hand in hand with a friend who was also a provider. No upcharge for the double team. She only whispered to me to keep our Catholic status a secret.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 08:10 AM   #6
phompee
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Already mentioned in a different thread. Showing up to the appointment and seeing the lady who worked down the hall from me in our real world lives. Prior to that revelation I would have never suspected her in a million years.
phompee is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #7
EquateMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Damn phompee, pretty jealous I have to admit! Like a fantasy of mine!
EquateMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:14 AM   #8
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

I've had two that really stand out.
The first was with the sexiest, hottest provider I've ever been with. This was the $1k/hour variety in California. She new prior to our meeting that I was wanting GFE. She delivered. After I popped the first time, we snuggled and talked. After 20 minutes or so I told her to flip over cuz I wanted to fuck her from behind. Long story short, she sucked me again and said fuck the condom and rode me bareback. Was amazing and to this day was the hottest woman I've ever been with.
#2 was surprising in the worst way. Had another model type come to my place. Super hot and equivalent to above. Only problem was after she got naked the stench was too much. I was almost gagging from it. I couldn't get myself hard enough to let her do anything. Complete waste of time and money.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:14 AM   #9
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

I've had two that really stand out.
The first was with the sexiest, hottest provider I've ever been with. This was the $1k/hour variety in California. She new prior to our meeting that I was wanting GFE. She delivered. After I popped the first time, we snuggled and talked. After 20 minutes or so I told her to flip over cuz I wanted to fuck her from behind. Long story short, she sucked me again and said fuck the condom and rode me bareback. Was amazing and to this day was the hottest woman I've ever been with.
#2 was surprising in the worst way. Had another model type come to my place. Super hot and equivalent to above. Only problem was after she got naked the stench was too much. I was almost gagging from it. I couldn't get myself hard enough to let her do anything. Complete waste of time and money.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 03:35 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sounds like he pooped the sheets!

HAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:17 PM   #11
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The one session that comes to mind is a SA encounter . We met on SA and texted for a few days . She lived about 45 minutes away and I agreed to meet her at her apartment late in the evening .

This was her first Sugar experience and was a little nervous . I did my best to make her comfortable and we had a fantastic multiple hour session. She was really into the session and had no limits and wanted to try everything so I eagerly obliged .

After about driving 10 minutes on my route home she calls and asks if I would like to see her friend . She sends a pic and her friend is very hot . I said sure we can meet at the end of the week. She said please come back and meet my friend . I turned the truck around and met her friend in the apartment parking lot .

I showered at her place and had another fantastic session with her . Both women were very eager and had no limitations . I surprised myself with my endurance that I couldn't duplicate without the help of 2 lovely young women .

One glorious night but no contact since . It was a night to remember and nobody I tell believes the story .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 05:02 PM   #12
sec0ndtime
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

OK, I guess this one qualifies. Few years ago, I did the SA thing a few times. I (40something guy then) drove to a little town about 40 miles from Dallas and picked up a cute 21 year old, after messaging with her a few times. Took her to the only place in town for a steak dinner. Mostly just felt like any first date. We did talk a little about how her roomie just introduced her to SA, and she'd only met one guy but didn't click with him. Went back to her place - she had a room at the farm she worked on. She showed me around for over an hour, etc, etc.
Had great GFE sex, both enjoyed it thoroughly, had a couple drinks. Eventually told her I had to leave, and started to hand her a "gift." She said thanks, but she didn't want anything because she got as much out of it as I did.
sec0ndtime is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:57 PM   #13
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Supprize would be taco bell I just said a cool HI to chick at next to me in line, the cashier even gave me free pop, then she ask me If interested for sex 40 or bj for 30 or 50 both. I gave her 50 and let the pussy have a few strokes. I was not even expect that one it was total surprise.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:38 AM   #14
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Hea DTickler, your incident with the smell, here I thot I was the only 1 that, that ever had happen to! Only thing mine was a gal from a catholic school. The worse aroma I had ever smelled!
My thinking was, dang catholic women don't believe in touching therir puss even to wash it! WOW!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:47 AM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Supprize would be taco bell I just said a cool HI to chick at next to me in line, the cashier even gave me free pop, then she ask me If interested for sex 40 or bj for 30 or 50 both. I gave her 50 and let the pussy have a few strokes. I was not even expect that one it was total surprise.
did you forget the + a taco ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women