Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
i wouldn't have to if would share your pictures LOL! Stingy bastard!
By the way I did not vote for a Dem you must be thinking of your mistake at the polls. I think you may have thought you were picking who you wanted to fuck you literally instead of politically.

By the way was that last pic I posted a soldier?
You've only posted pictures of faggots, M T Brain Socket, because sucking faggot cocks is your major pursuit in life.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:05 AM   #77
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
ONCE AGAIN YA IDIOT !!!!, my post said behind !!! the !! dumpster !! MEBBE IF YOU WOULD WIPE LUBE'S CUM FROM YOUR EYES BEFORE POSTING YOU COULD SEE ! BE SINCE WHEN HAS THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING BEEN IN YOUR LIFE, CUM GUZZLER ! AND YOUR MOM WAS TE ONE WHO WAS THE ORIGINAL " LOT LIZARD ", YA FUDGE PACKEE !
You said behind and we both know that she was on top and your mom was back there so she didn't scare away the Johns. Also while my mom may have held the title "Original lot lizard" for a bit she was eventually dethroned by that nasty ass mom of yours. I remember how close they were before she found her fucking all her regulars for half price. Then when she realized she was having you be the cleanup boy at such a young age. But then again you know what they say, family's that play together stay together. All those years later you are continued living with your mommy and keeping her nice and clean for the next load to the bitter end.
By the way how was it that last time with her? You remind me of an Alice Cooper song "Cold Ethyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6NSSGMCaMU

I think I just figured out why you have to go to HEB and back so fast. It takes you two minutes to drive there so 2 there 2 back means you have 11 minutes to get the depends and Vagisil, blow Luke and get home in time for the next clean-up. I am impressed your wife can still turn a trick every 15 minutes at her age.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #78
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

A soldier would have ways of getting a fake id that guy would not have. Then again the only soldiers you know are the little green army men your mom got you and that Village People poster hanging in your bedroom

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/m...e13832291.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're as stupid as Lubed Wide-ass, M T Brain Socket. There isn't anyone in that picture even pretending to be a soldier -- not even Lubed Wide-ass and he was certainly a big-time poseur, M T Brain Socket.
Quote:
There's no sailor in that picture, M T Brain Socket -- just one of your faggot heroes in a sailor's uniform, M T Brain Socket.

You ARE the lib-retarded jackass that thinks "sailors" are called "soldiers", M T Brain Socket.
Quote:
I like how you manipulated your comments from one pic to the other. So tell me does one have a sailor and one have a soldier? And which one are you more attracted to?
Quote:
Your faggot hero is in a "sailor's costume" in both pictures, M T Brain Socket. In the second picture of your faggot hero he is wearing the Navy's Navy Working Uniform - NWU Type I, M T Brain Socket, and he is even wearing a name tape that says "U.S. Navy", you stupid and illiterate jackass.

You're really stupid for thinking so, M T Brain Socket.

I guess you are not answering my question is because you know I have once again made a fool out of you. WE both know there are two reasons you are an idiot and wrong as usual. First of all I posted the Poster as an example of Gey Reys lack of understanding that a soldier could lie just as easy as a civilian. There is no requirement that a soldier even be displayed. It could have just as well been a photo of Ted Nugent LOL!

And then of course you being a "Fagramnologist" overlooked the fact I did no capitalize the word Soldier. So you have two choices, To admit I was right or to admit Trump was wrong when he called Mattis a "soldier". So what kind of a lie are you gonna try to get out of this one? Call me a fag? Insult my intelligence? No matter what you accuse me of being, I am still smarter than you. How many times can I "play opossum" and you fall for it?
Old 03-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I guess you are not answering my question is because you know I have once again made a fool out of you. WE both know there are two reasons you are an idiot and wrong as usual. First of all I posted the Poster as an example of Gey Reys lack of understanding that a soldier could lie just as easy as a civilian. There is no requirement that a soldier even be displayed. It could have just as well been a photo of Ted Nugent LOL!

And then of course you being a "Fagramnologist" overlooked the fact I did no capitalize the word Soldier. So you have two choices, To admit I was right or to admit Trump was wrong when he called Mattis a "soldier". So what kind of a lie are you gonna try to get out of this one? Call me a fag? Insult my intelligence? No matter what you accuse me of being, I am still smarter than you. How many times can I "play opossum" and you fall for it?
You made a fool out of yourself, M T Brain Socket. Once again, your stupid-ass demonstrated that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:35 PM   #80
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You made a fool out of yourself, M T Brain Socket. Once again, your stupid-ass demonstrated that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, M T Brain Socket.
So tell me, How smart is Trump? First he calls Mattis a soldier and then he can not even spell Marine Corps. And then you condemn me for using the word "soldier" wrong ( which by the way I was right) yet you have not admitted Trump is as big of a Dotard as you.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:57 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So tell me, How smart is Trump? First he calls Mattis a soldier and then he can not even spell Marine Corps. And then you condemn me for using the word "soldier" wrong ( which by the way I was right) yet you have not admitted Trump is as big of a Dotard as you.
Trump is a helluva lot smarter than you, M T Brain Socket. "Soldier" can also serve as a verb, M T Brain Socket, and even when it's used as a noun, it isn't always capitalized. Furthermore, your lying ass didn't cite a source, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-24-2018, 08:27 AM   #82
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Fucking awesome comments in that article!

That, SLOBBRIN, would make it a blog post. Not an article. The problem is that ignorant alt-white shitheel like you can’t tell the difference.

You, boy, are an insult to American values.

Twitler should deport you to Douchebaggistan.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:29 AM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You haven’t gotten any less annoying, Corpy. Must be stewing in your own feces again.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:50 PM   #84
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is a helluva lot smarter than you, M T Brain Socket. "Soldier" can also serve as a verb, M T Brain Socket, and even when it's used as a noun, it isn't always capitalized. Furthermore, your lying ass didn't cite a source, M T Brain Socket.
So why was it unacceptable when I used it? Because you are a double standard cock sucker is why. Thanks for proving my point, again.

And why would I need to site a source? For what? Just more of your babbling to cover up how stupid you are.
If had a nickle for every time you shot yourself in the foot, I would be rich!
Old 03-27-2018, 05:03 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why was it unacceptable when I used it? Because you are a double standard cock sucker is why. Thanks for proving my point, again.

And why would I need to site a source? For what? Just more of your babbling to cover up how stupid you are.
If had a nickle for every time you shot yourself in the foot, I would be rich!
You've proved nothing, M T Brain Socket, except how you seem to be afraid to source your quote. Did you make it up, M T Brain Socket? Or are you misquoting or taking the quote out of context, M T Brain Socket? Put up or shut up, M T Brain Socket. Prove you are not lying, M T Brain Socket.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:11 PM   #86
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've proved nothing, M T Brain Socket, except how you seem to be afraid to source your quote. Did you make it up, M T Brain Socket? Or are you misquoting or taking the quote out of context, M T Brain Socket? Put up or shut up, M T Brain Socket. Prove you are not lying, M T Brain Socket.

Here you go dotard. You are a fucking moron, you knew he did, but had the balls to ask for a source. LOL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q3UOstyUE
Old 04-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here you go dotard. You are a fucking moron, you knew he did, but had the balls to ask for a source. LOL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q3UOstyUE

You'd be the moron, M T Brain Socket. Mattis is a soldier both in the sense that he doggedly perseveres and that he is a skilled warrior, M T Brain Socket. Your specialty du jour was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #88
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the moron, M T Brain Socket. Mattis is a soldier both in the sense that he doggedly perseveres and that he is a skilled warrior, M T Brain Socket. Your specialty du jour was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
That is not the point. You acted like I was lying. You also implied that I was wrong when referring to a sailor as a soldier. I knew you would try to lie your way out of it. You do realize everyone can see what a lying cocksucker you are. You have no credibility.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:13 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is not the point. You acted like I was lying. You also implied that I was wrong when referring to a sailor as a soldier. I knew you would try to lie your way out of it. You do realize everyone can see what a lying cocksucker you are. You have no credibility.
All you ever had was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:19 AM   #90
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
All you ever had was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
LOL! Is that all you have? As always when you get your ass kicked you bring up the gay shit. I think it must be your subconscious and the shame you have for wanting to suck a dick so bad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women