Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #16
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21

Probably, every site is going to need all the money they can get to defend themselves from hordes of government lawyers trying to make any charge stick.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:53 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Chicken Little WTF

It is the political section and I seem to know way more than most of you dipshits
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Is that what you believe CB?

I guess you believe eccie will have their lagal counsel write a reply as to what they believe the legal ramifications will be!

Some of us saw this coming three years ago....actully even a bit longer.

So maybe you should talk less and listen more.
Hey asshole, isn’t prostitution the oldest “profession” in the world? Women have been selling pussy for 1000’s of years before the internet. Hookers and johns will figure out a way to do business. Period. But why would you care? You don’t see hookers. You’re just a troll faggot who beats off to other guys reviews. I’m for the legislation.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:55 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey asshole, isn’t prostitution the oldest “profession” in the world? Women have been selling pussy for 1000’s of years before the internet. Hookers and johns will figure out a way to do business. Period. But why would you care? You don’t see hookers. You’re just a troll faggot who beats off to other guys reviews. I’m for the legislation.

You better get the names of old gravel voiced 'chicks' you like to fist your shitty ass. Trump is shutting down prostitution for you kinky bastards. He probably read your shitty review.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You better get the names of old gravel voiced 'chicks' you like to fist your shitty ass. Trump is shutting down prostitution for you kinky bastards. He probably read your shitty review.
You already have your Rolodex full of Trannies.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:06 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

At least wtfuckery has not posted any more retarded memes in his latest display of dipshittery... SAVE THE PUSSY!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:04 AM   #22
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx View Post
Scrub everything and go old school with a black book.
I am smacking myself, i never bothered saving the phone #s of some of the gals i liked.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:23 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
At least wtfuckery has not posted any more retarded memes in his latest display of dipshittery... SAVE THE PUSSY!

Speaking of idiotic posting,
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The edit/ GIFS/MEMES in the future will be a BLAST! Why ain't I banned wtfuckery?

I see you haven't post any more pic's of a certain individual you bragged about continuing to post! What happen Iffy....Mod spank your keyboard?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:26 AM   #24
alexissweet69
Your Little Secret!

User ID: 295123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

alexissweet69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:20 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Chicken Little WTF

JL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I am smacking myself, i never bothered saving the phone #s of some of the gals i liked.
You can be sure they bothered saving your number, Jerkall. In their BLOCKED CALLERS list.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

let's discuss lifetime premium access shall we? i mean .. the site may go dark at any moment yeah?

i have lifetime premium access. it's partly why i don't bother writing reviews anymore. and there are other reasons but that's another discussion.

lifetime premium access costs $250. it is NOT life time. it expires after 25 years. then you got to re-up. so in 15 more years, if this site still exists, i'll have fork over another $250. since i'll be 74 at that time, if i'm still alive, i'll consider it.

bahahaaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
let's discuss lifetime premium access shall we? i mean .. the site may go dark at any moment yeah?

i have lifetime premium access. it's partly why i don't bother writing reviews anymore. and there are other reasons but that's another discussion.

lifetime premium access costs $250. it is NOT life time. it expires after 25 years. then you got to re-up. so in 15 more years, if this site still exists, i'll have fork over another $250. since i'll be 74 at that time, if i'm still alive, i'll consider it.

bahahaaaaaaa
I don’t know about you, but why pay for PA? I know enough people in the Pgh hobby scene that I don’t need PA. I just text someone for intel. Or meet for drinks and discuss HOs. But if you’re WTF, you just want to read about guys.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:47 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don’t know about you, but why pay for PA? I know enoypeople in the Pgh hobby scene that I don’t need PA. I just text someone for intel. Or meet for drinks and discuss HOs.’but if you’re WTF, you just want to read about guys.

i don't need it. i've been an amphound before there was an internet. it's merely a convenience for the details, and to help keep track of where fav's currently are, and scout new talent via BCD comments. back in the day, before the www, the amps put ad's in newspapers, usually the sports section (thicnk they are targeting men?? yep!) for amp's and strip clubs. so you knew where they were. and i'd go, get a lineup and if i saw someone who caught my eye, i'd have a session. more often than not, it would be a good session. so that amp went to the top of the preferred list, i'd become a repeat customer. i'd have someone to ask for.

this was before cell phones. i'd just call on a good old land line and ask if some amp babe was available. if so, i'd roll over and see her. if not i'd roll over and see whoever caught my eye.
that's how the game used to be played. if no one was available that looked good to me, i'd just leave and go the amp down the street.

if i had to go back to the dark ages before the www, it wouldn't make any difference to me. i'd still get my amp pussy on. worst case, i'd just show up and take whoever looked good, just like before.

it's funny isn't it? 'ol Russ Martin, that Dallas radio icon on the Eagle just had a show where they played old tech-challenged kids not understanding how old devices work. some kid didn't know how to use a old rotary phone. some other kid couldn't figure out how to get a sony walkman to play. the dufus kept tapping the play button instead of just pushing it down.

if the world suddenly regressed about 40 years, there'd be a bunch of dead teenagers. lol. all us old geezers would be fine. i can hunt for food. easily. gut a deer, gut a rabbit. and cook over a campfire. put a bunch pampered ass kids today in the woods camping and they's be dead in a week.

bahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women