Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2018, 08:26 AM   #541
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Good man Bro. It takes a big man to admit he wrong. I love you Bro
Shut the fuck up. I'm not your bro. I'm superior to you in every way. I may make an occasional mistake. You ARE a mistake.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:41 AM   #542
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Shut the fuck up. I'm not your bro. I'm superior to you in every way. I may make an occasional mistake. You ARE a mistake.
You make a lot of mistakes....you just occasionally admit to them.

Old 03-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #543
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You make a lot of mistakes....you just occasionally admit to them.
You've made almost 34,000 mistakes. And that's just on this board. Then you lied and deflected about all of them.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #544
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You've made almost 34,000 mistakes. And that's just on this board. Then you lied and deflected about all of them.
Every god damn post ever made in this shithole forum has been nothing but a waste of time. I evidently have more time to waste than you but not as much as LexyLiar
Old 03-22-2018, 11:28 AM   #545
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Right now you don't even know which issues you're struggling to articulate. I hate Assad committing crimes against the Syrian people, but I would never ever replace the Assad regime with radical Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS that are so hell-bent on waging terrorist warfare against us and the free world. Got it?

Very good, little andy nazi boi! You are parroting Putin and Assad well. Forget about body counts. Anyone who opposes Assad ipso facto must be a terrorist, right? Got it!

Except for years, Assad let the terrorists grow stronger in order to use that "I am the lesser of evils" argument while he bombed everyone else. Then he let the West come in and do the heavy lifting against ISIS while he focused on genocide in places like Idlib and Aleppo.

And now you have Trump to thank that he is allowing the Islamic jihadists to mount a comeback under the guise of the FSA that is being armed and financed by Erdogan, and you're still too chickenshit to call a spade a spade.

Speaking of chickenshit, did you properly thank Trump for defeating ISIS and driving them out of their self-proclaimed capital of Raqqa last October, little nazi boi? Funny how you forgot to weigh in on this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2268683

But now you are quick to blame Trumpy for not playing whack-a-mole fast enough whenever a jihadist is spotted elsewhere in Syria. Your bias is fucking obvious, nazi boi.

And btw, the Kurds are not a monolithic ethnic group. Some of them have even been Turkey's allies. Or part of the FSA. Sometimes they fight against Assad's forces, other times alongside them. I hate to ruin your simple-minded talking points. As snitchy said, "it's complicated." But keep the faith, little nazi boi! Always try to parrot the Putin-Assad line! If it gets too confused or contradictory for you, just consult with your comrades snitchy and dickmuncher for the latest iteration!

Like I said, you'll keep getting your arse whopped as long as you keep yapping like Trump's lapdog.

The way you crave Putin's cock reminds me of Baghdad Bob sucking Saddam's cock 15 years ago!

Old 03-22-2018, 01:24 PM   #546
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re my Bro because I SAID you are my Bro. You’re my Bitch to. Because I SAID you are. Do you understand me Faggott. You’re my Bro and my Bitch you little coward
Old 03-22-2018, 01:33 PM   #547
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Lol
Old 03-22-2018, 03:37 PM   #548
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So I can tell you what the burden of proof in federal or state courts are? It's the same in federal court as it is in state court for similar types of charges.
You sure talk a lot of shit for a douche-bag who doesn't know the basics of trial law
Speaking of predictions, yours aren't coming true in this thread. Your "expertise" in the field of law isn't that. Your lack of checking your answers when you have the chance shows you aren't in an occupational field that requires technical accuracy, any type of legal (anything to do with the interpretation of the law), or any kind of management (real management, not night manager of a 7-11).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You just insulted a lot of "idiots"!

You forget that WhatDaFuckDoIKnow aka WTF is the one who predicted that Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the trial for Martin's death .... so perhaps he was "thinking" the jury might convict him of a FEDERAL CHARGE!

SINCE THE IGNORANT FOOL THINKS A FEDERAL PROSECUTOR CAN BRING "state charges"!!!!

Now I'm waiting for MUNCHIE to ride in for his rescue!!!!
Another wrong prediction on your part. Don't mistake me pointing out what a douche-bag you are for me "riding" to anyone's rescue. He is an adult. He is responsible for what he types. Just like you are for yours. I'm not defending his statements. I'm just pointing out what a prick you are. Huge fonts. Different colors. You don't know the basics and you talk shit. All in capitals with multiple exclamation points.

What a dickhead.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:45 PM   #549
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

^^^^^^ and here he is
Old 03-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #550
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How Flynn may still wind up in state court...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slate...er.html?espv=1
Old 03-26-2018, 07:24 PM   #551
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone who opposes Assad ipso facto must be a terrorist, right? Got it!

That's not what I've been arguing. But since you brought it up, pray tell which anti-Assad factions in Syria other than the Kurds haven't been tainted with radical Islamic terrorism?
Old 03-26-2018, 07:29 PM   #552
themystic
Valued Poster

Did Flynn change his plea today? He didn't?

Oh this is just more lies from a TrumPutin minion.

I apologize. I forgot being a Liar is a requirement for a TrumPutin minion
Old 03-26-2018, 07:40 PM   #553
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Except for years, Assad let the terrorists grow stronger in order to use that "I am the lesser of evils" argument while he bombed everyone else.
So you're saying the ISIS and its fellow al-Qaeda terrorist groups are "the lesser of evils?" Please don't try to deflect because you couldn't mean it any other way. Will you dare to preach that BS to the relatives of James Foley, Steven Sotloff, Peter Kassig, and Kayla Mueller, you closet ISIS apologist?
Old 03-26-2018, 08:04 PM   #554
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then he let the West come in and do the heavy lifting against ISIS while he focused on genocide in places like Idlib and Aleppo.

I haven't seen you posting any shit so contemptible until this one popped up. That's how low you've sunk to, even by Trump's standard.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:40 PM   #555
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of chickenshit, did you properly thank Trump for defeating ISIS and driving them out of their self-proclaimed capital of Raqqa last October, little Nazi boi? Funny how you forgot to weigh in on this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2268683
Thank him for what? Trump damn failed to finish the job by letting thousands of hard core IS jihadists slip away unmolested, and a large number of them are foreigners from Europe. You bet they're now trying to sneak back into their home countries to commit mayhem there. And his Afrin fuckup brought the whole military operation against the ISIS to a standstill, thus giving the terrorists time to regroup or slither away. You better pray these battle-hardened scumbags are brought to justice before they commit terrorist crimes against the free world, because the fallout will be entirely on Trump. And I'll hang it on your limp dick, if you indeed have one.

http://taskandpurpose.com/raqqa-isis...rs-secret-deal

http://yahoo.com/news/turkey-urges-u...104733917.html
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women