Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 12:21 AM   #1
Licks30
Registered Member

Default Can't Find any information on her.

Anyone know if this is a legit ad? (701-707-9033) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/303364355491

I can't seem to find any information based on the pictures or the phone number.
Licks30 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 02:19 PM   #2
jblows
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Let us know what you find out.. I've texted her a couple times but she didn't reply ever
jblows is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:58 PM   #3
dogplease37
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

NCNS me X2

Crazy demands and hoops to see and crazy in general. See my review for the story.
dogplease37 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 09:29 PM   #4
dogplease37
Registered Member

Here is what I went through with her. I forgot on the reviews, details are limited. No spicy details here.

Contacted her last week. Was sporadic and long in responses. But did set something up for Thursday night. Tried to verify we were still going to meet that day. No responses at all. After 2-3 messages. So I dod not go to GF to get a room.

This next week, set up a meet for Wednesday night. I have to get a hotel roo. Verify that we are meeting around 2:30pm to meet at 7:30. She says we are a go. I get the room, let her know. No responses, no messages 2-3 tries, texts and a call. What a waste.

The next day I ask what happened. I get a reply the day after that she had a kid emergency. I get it , that happens. But a little heads up would be nice. Not waste money on a trip and or room.

She still would like to meet. I am weary at this point. Would like some proof that she is real. Her number is a text app number. Won't send me a picture holding up 4 fingers. Says, "they can track you from those". Her ad has pictures of her. So WTF? I says not going to book a room until I get proof you are real and coming or at least in the parking lot of the hotel and then I will book get the hotel room. Says I am making drama. I ask if we are meeting. Later says I am sounding like a cop.

So I give her Sky's number, and say I saw her that night (which I did) and she can use her as a reference. Also, we were first going to meet in GF and then Fargo. So I don't know many cops that do prostitution busts in 2 different cities an hour away.

Says my number isn't a real number. Wants my real number. Of course it is not a real number. I tell her, her's isn't real either. Wants me to text from my real number to verify. I tell this is not how any of it works.

List the red flags:
NCNS 2X
Wants your personal phone number
Wants you to book a room before meeting again after NCNS'ing

So we didn't meet. Probably not even a real person. There are 2 other ads basically listing the same thing bbfs, greek and overnights. Someone posted one of them is a scam.

Thinking about this a little more classic example.

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking
Old 06-07-2023, 05:38 PM   #5
baxter49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Total BS. I realize the area has limited providers but no one should go through the above. Never give out your real number !!
baxter49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 06:25 PM   #6
laburoj87
Registered Member

what "fake" number websites are people using? Hoping to find a good website - I'd prefer not to have an app on my phone
laburoj87 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:08 PM   #7
Licks30
Registered Member

I tried contacting her a couple of times. Never got a response back from her.
Licks30 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:31 PM   #8
dogplease37
Registered Member

Default Avoid

Did finally manage to see her using another number. She did show up. Would have been better if she hadn't.

Payed to 2 hours got 30 minutes. She gets there. Does not look like the pictures. Older looking and a little heavier. A little worse for wear, but decent enough.

Wants as in has to start with a massage. No, I don't want to be rubbed down with lotion. I want to start with the more fun activities that is says you do. 15 minutes of worthless massage. Starts a decent bbbj. I suggest missionary. No she doesn't like that. ???? So RCG. Pretty decent feeling. Say slow down, move to doggy on the side of the bed. Getting close to finishing, but still won't do missionary and won't do regular CG. She starts getting upset. So I give in as I want to finish and do so in RCG. She goes to bathroom. Gets dressed. Says I am ruining it and making it weird. All because I would like to do other positions. So that's that. Didn't do even half of the stuff it says she does. And my guess is if you want to do it, she will shut you down and leave. Best of luck if you see her.
Old 06-14-2023, 09:25 AM   #9
havfunnd
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

And this is exactly why we need all input from our experiences. Thanks Dog and lets work to post whatever we run into for the benefit of the board.
havfunnd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women