Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2017, 03:53 PM   #61
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

You nailed it. He wants to come clean so badly he can taste it. He's just stalling for now to keep the attention spotlight on him.
Do you deny contacting people to tell them to come to his forum and vet me? Answer yes or no!!
Keep recruiting whoever you went dick face it isn't working - hell you can even use your alter ego and other handles - you have failed and I have prof you have been recruiting other members to fight your battles.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #62
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Do you deny contacting people to tell them to come to his forum and vet me? Answer yes or no!!
Keep recruiting whoever you went dick face it isn't working - hell you can even use your alter ego and other handles - you have failed and I have prof you have been recruiting other members to fight your battles.

don't boast it, post it
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:09 PM   #63
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Hey Gay Lengua you have been one of the biggest cheerleading cock suckers on this forum. Let's talk about some simple facts- you and I both live in San Antonio, San Antonio geographically isn't that large. At any give time we are probably no further than 30 minutes from one another.

So instead of asking me too meet AV8R who is banned(thanks to me and his idiotic threats to a MOD) and lives in another state. How about you and I have a cordial meeting of a place of your choice OR if you are concerned about safety select any one of the 3 police stations in San Antonio.

I assure you I don't want to fight or harm you, but I am willing to bet you don't have the courage to look me in the eye. To make it worth your time you can just show up and say "Fuck you Fat ass" and drive off into the sunset. If you just show up I will promise to deactivate my account once and for all. Again, all I am asking is you to just show up and look me in the eye man to man and if you do that simple task I am gone from ECCIE is that a deal?

Come on Gay Lengua this is an opportunity you can't pass up- your butt buddies : The DaliLama, IFF, I B Hankering, Budman, gary, Waco Kid, EX-CEO, Lexus Lover,lustylad, and Herfacechair they might all let you swallow their jizz for getting rid of my fat ass. Come on Gay Lengua make Av8R proud, surely you want to avenge your butt buddy don't you?
"..offer that's too good to refuse ." Since it comes from a stolen valor POS like YOU, it's NOT " too good to refuse. As many times as YOU have lied since YOUR first day posting in this forum and as many times in the past that YOU threated to leave here and as many times as YOU'VE cried that the MOds aren't " doing their job " by protecting a PUSSY like YOU, why would I or anyone else that spends time in this forum trust YOU to " honor YOUR word " ? YOU'VE demonstrated that YOU have NO honor and there is no way for anyone, other than a moderator, to enforce YOUR " offer " to leave. YOU would welsh, because that is YOUR lying, stolen valor nature. Why would I take time out of my day helping REAL veterans at the DAV and The Center For The Intrepid here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, fake review writing POS like YOU ? Why would I take time out of helping raise funds for Firefighter Scott Deem, who was killed last Thursday here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, lying POS like YOU. YOU aren't fit to pick the dingleberries of an Army recruit, ya lying sstolen valor POS.
And as far as YOUR meeting with Av8R that YOU skipped due to being on the toilet with a case of the nervous shits from YOUR fear of actually being called out on YOUR stolen valor, just because his avatar says he lives in Louisiana, doesn't mean he didn't travel here this weekend for the Military Appreciation Parade down on the river walk. His own initial post to your lying, stolen valor ass said what time he would be FLYING into San Antonio. It even mentioned Stinson Field where he would be landing. So YOU had TWO chances to meet with him, ya stolen valor POS. And YOU think that I should trust that YOU would actually show up to a meeting with me ?
So while YOU are trying to recover from YOUR shame in front of YOUR WKs and ass kissers assup , wtf and MT Pecker Puffer the Peter Fluffer by offering " an offer that's too good to refuse " , I do refuse to waste my time meeting a POS, stolen valor serial liar when I can be ACTUALLY helping REAL VETERANS. WHICH YOU AIN'T ONE !
Now, go cry to YOUR wk's or the Mods, seArgent shitburner.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #64
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Gay Rey is hitting the rtm button like a one arm drummer!

Hitting the RTM button is what YOUR hero LUBE does when someone rips his WIDE ASS here in this forum. Then HE cries like the pussy that YOU and he are when they tell him to go fuck his lying stolen valor self ! So... do YOU get to be his exclusive dingleberry picker for all the Wking YOU do for him, HOVEL BUILDER !
Old 05-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Surprise, surprise.

What a puto!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #66
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Are all you lemmings going to hold gay rey's hand?
Or will the smell of shit in his pants drive you away?
So to tell YOU, EKIM, that all of te WKing for seArgent shitburner that YOU are doing has me figuring that YOU will show him how to WELSH on " leaving " the forum like YOU said that YOU would last year when YOU lost a bet, and then told everyone to " fuck off " when you actually LOST ! Bet YOU "shit YOUR britches " then, huh EKIM !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #67
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Hitting the RTM button is what YOUR hero LUBE does when someone rips his WIDE ASS here in this forum. Then HE cries like the pussy that YOU and he are when they tell him to go fuck his lying stolen valor self ! So... do YOU get to be his exclusive dingleberry picker for all the Wking YOU do for him, HOVEL BUILDER !
So where would you like to meet? Rush hour will be over shortly- picky any location in the city coward.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #68
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
"..offer that's too good to refuse ." Since it comes from a stolen valor POS like YOU, it's NOT " too good to refuse. As many times as YOU have lied since YOUR first day posting in this forum and as many times in the past that YOU threated to leave here and as many times as YOU'VE cried that the MOds aren't " doing their job " by protecting a PUSSY like YOU, why would I or anyone else that spends time in this forum trust YOU to " honor YOUR word " ? YOU'VE demonstrated that YOU have NO honor and there is no way for anyone, other than a moderator, to enforce YOUR " offer " to leave. YOU would welsh, because that is YOUR lying, stolen valor nature. Why would I take time out of my day helping REAL veterans at the DAV and The Center For The Intrepid here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, fake review writing POS like YOU ? Why would I take time out of helping raise funds for Firefighter Scott Deem, who was killed last Thursday here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, lying POS like YOU. YOU aren't fit to pick the dingleberries of an Army recruit, ya lying sstolen valor POS.
And as far as YOUR meeting with Av8R that YOU skipped due to being on the toilet with a case of the nervous shits from YOUR fear of actually being called out on YOUR stolen valor, just because his avatar says he lives in Louisiana, doesn't mean he didn't travel here this weekend for the Military Appreciation Parade down on the river walk. His own initial post to your lying, stolen valor ass said what time he would be FLYING into San Antonio. It even mentioned Stinson Field where he would be landing. So YOU had TWO chances to meet with him, ya stolen valor POS. And YOU think that I should trust that YOU would actually show up to a meeting with me ?
So while YOU are trying to recover from YOUR shame in front of YOUR WKs and ass kissers assup , wtf and MT Pecker Puffer the Peter Fluffer by offering " an offer that's too good to refuse " , I do refuse to waste my time meeting a POS, stolen valor serial liar when I can be ACTUALLY helping REAL VETERANS. WHICH YOU AIN'T ONE !
Now, go cry to YOUR wk's or the Mods, seArgent shitburner.
Quote:
Well said Rey
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #69
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
So where would you like to meet? Rush hour will be over shortly- picky any location in the city coward.
you got a lot of room to talk fat-ass
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #70
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fuck yes, I deny it!

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN - answer HFC's questions! Come clean... you'll feel liberated... you might even gain a smidgen of respect - not!

Quote:
Keep recruiting whoever you went (sic) dick face it isn't working - hell you can even use your alter ego and other handles - you have failed and I have prof (sic) you have been recruiting other members to fight your battles.
You're delusional, fatboy. I haven't recruited a soul, and I have no alter ego or other handles on eccie. Those are things libtards do. But thanks for showing everyone how paranoid you are!

You say you have "prof", cocksucker? Well by all means, post it here! Don't sit on it with your 430-pound ass! If you don't post it, we'll just add this to your lengthy list of brazen lies!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #71
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So where is Gey Rey?

Hiding behind his dingleberry tree?

What a fucking coward! Big fuckig surprise.

Pooosy!
No, AXE GASH, that would be YOU that " hides behind a dingleberry tree " and YOUR protégé seArgent shit burner's WIDE ASS when YOU are not being made into a "spit roast " at one of YOUR glorholes. Still upset that YOUR last protégé woomby left YOU for Big Sir, huh. And even MORE pissed that after all of YOUR support for shrilLIARy, that TRUMP IS PRESIDENT !!!!!!
Old 05-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #72
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
" Meet " like YOU did with Av8R ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #73
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
" Meet " like YOU did with Av8R ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah he's banned answer the question - rush hour is over pick the place Pussy! Can you even prove that Av8r even came to San Antonio ?
Old 05-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
No, AXE GASH, that would be YOU that " hides behind a dingleberry tree " and YOUR protégé seArgent shit burner's WIDE ASS when YOU are not being made into a "spit roast " at one of YOUR glorholes. Still upset that YOUR last protégé woomby left YOU for Big Sir, huh. And even MORE pissed that after all of YOUR support for shrilLIARy, that TRUMP IS PRESIDENT !!!!!!
Meltdown much, puto?

Or are you gonna talk about Anal Apples, Butt Bananas and Rectal Radishes some more?

How about Poop Potatoes?

What a pinche culero!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:48 PM   #75
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Hey Gay Leguna I am heading to the HEB store on marbach road - you know the huge 24 hour one - meet me there should be there by 7pm - pm and I will tell you the year , color and make of my truck you Pussy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women