Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #31
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Omg ... ....you honestly just do not know when to quit. In your own mind im sure that there is zero proof that i can give you. I wasnt kidding when i asked you to stop

Proof ...but apparently your too stupid to understand this .. i am a member on p411. It is a verified site .. i have 14 oks

Also north ...that is flat out entirely wrong not accurate i am 1000% percent those were and are pics of her in my second review because i saw her 2 additional times... hey if you dont want tobread or listen to my reviews that your call dont call me dishonest.

And jam ...why dont you pm me and we can settle this like men instead of you acting all high and mighty hiding behind your keyboard

Im here in omaha right now ... i will seriously meet you right now .. so you can shut the fuck up
xanthrumdtf is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:04 PM   #32
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

This is great . . . . Reminds me of the good old days on ECCIE when every thread was a brush-fire just waiting to light off. This is the most energy I have seen on here in more than a year. Mike 1961's reply wins the "makes me laugh out loud" award.
cowboy_john is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #33
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

Omg you really dont know how to stop ... and i am serious when i am asking you to stop.

I do not believe that there is any proof that i can give to you that is going to convince you

You must simply be stupid though because ive tried to tell you i am a member of p411 it is a verified site you can not become a member unless your verified and on top of that i have 14 oks.. ....you can not get oks if your not a credible guy. Why dont you go find out for yourself .. it will cost you ...and maybe you can't afford

Also north in regards to my second review .. he is right she models on Instagram but also is as real as it gets i saw her 3 times she is exceptionally hot. I appreaciate ..you toning it down a notch and your right you dont have to give any weight to my reviews ...but dont call me dishonest

And jam seriously lets settle this like men right now .. i am here in omaha right now you dont have to hide behind your keyboard i will meet you right now to settle this once and for all.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:16 PM   #34
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Apparently you do not understand the concept of credible proof. Fake profiles abound all over P411. There are several instances of LE having a fake P411 profile with numerous OK's.

I am still waiting for your credible proof. Consider me to be the IRS. I am going to consider you guilty until proven innocent.

You are right about 1 thing. I will not stop until you can prove yourself innocent. If that is possible
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:23 PM   #35
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

Your such a jackass.. ok then meet me right now .. what kind of proof do you want. And by the way i am not a violent person and i wouldn't hurt you. You can hide behind your keyboard and sound so cool which your not ... and your obviously not man enough to admit when your wrong
Old 12-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #36
seantlpc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Perhaps...have one of the girls you have reviewed recently chime in...would that not solve a few issues?
seantlpc is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #37
Will He
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Cowboy John is correct. And you both worry me.
Will He is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #38
Vanguard357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

My opinion only when someone cant quit trying to justify there issues usually proves one thing. And for not bring a violent person why would you want to meet and prove yourself. Maybe one of the girls should chime in. And Death Maul is a babe. LMFAO.
Vanguard357 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:43 PM   #39
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

I honestly dont know why this guy has made it his mission to discredit me. Ive asked him how in the world do i provide him proof .. i cant think of any other way to prove to him other than meeting him i will log into my acct in ftont of him i will show him what ever the hell he thinks he needs to see. I will kindly ask some of the gals if they would want to vouch for me but... although he tried to spin that as a negative also ... i just think jam is a paranoid dude that has for what ever reason targeted me and i maybe wired differently than you but if somebody is going to insinuate and make assumptions of wrong information in an attempt to defame me .. darn right im going to stand up for myself. Its sort of a paradox cinsidering the community we are all members of here.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:29 AM   #40
sunkist304
Highly Reviewed

User ID: 94809
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok after reading all this Ill chime in i can vouch for xanthrum hes a REAL cool sweet guy hes not posing as anyone else or anything of that nature. Yes ive met him in person so all doubts of him being fake should end it was a typo mistake on his part. So no hes not some weirdo provider that makes many accounts, I understand Jam your concerns because alot of BS is on eccie but xanthrum isnt one of them.
sunkist304 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:58 AM   #41
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My conclusions were based on a lot more than just a typo.
But fair enough. I will believe that. My apologies to xanthrumdtf.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #42
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

Thank you sunkist ... there is still hope and good in this world and Wow ... Jam im sorry that your so paranoid... i appreciate your apologies it shouldn't have gone this far and maybe next time you could trying being a bit more respectful and understanding
Old 12-09-2018, 08:35 AM   #43
LayneLaughlin
"Tits McGee"

User ID: 159208
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You could've been a lot more respectful too. Glad you got your apology.
LayneLaughlin is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:48 AM   #44
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

So I am confused . . . Does this mean Mike1961 is a babe or not?
cowboy_john is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #45
xanthrumdtf
Gaining Momentum

Im sure mike and darth maul are both babes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women