Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #31
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
(Olivia can slap me upside the head in mutual mortification.)
I know right LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
However, isn't publicly pressuring a mod to change his mind likely to result in the opposite just because he's pissed at your dogmatic insistence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Checkers player...
Not really, it's predictable behavior. Nothing checkers about it; you gotta be a playa' to begin with to play the game even if one is only capable of playing checkers. You dig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Good mods do not dig in their heels; they readily admit when they've goofed.

Again, some people aren't playa's or philosophers. You're trying to put a round peg in a square hole.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

That works if you have a small enough peg and a big enough hole......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Just because one side aint a playa' doesn't mean the other side is...........ijs to quote. In this case, I'm gonna say no game so there's no set and match. Fo'Realz may be able to dust some people's A-Game, but overall he's a one trick pony and not a real contender. I give you heh as witness to that simple fact.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Quit talking about my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #35
Guest102214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152462
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a serious issue when I posted the alert. I posted it nationally because any all folks were subject to the non member original emailer's threat of tracking girls emails, phone numbers and websites.
I only wish he had removed the whole thread that way the alert hadn't just become fadder for folk's jokes. Please mods just remove the whole thing...it's a waste of internet space at this point.
Guest102214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring Allison View Post
..........Please mods just remove the whole thing...........
Sweet baby Tebow (fighting to get out of that tight little virgin womb), please give AA what she wants.........amen
Old 03-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #37
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I disagree. It isn't a waste of bandwidth. It has served to let us all know we have someone amoung us that is more interested in tyrany than keeping us safe. Is that more or less dangerous than someone tracking emails? Guess it depends on the perspective.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #38
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

It's a shame the system does not assign points to Modtards when Admintards have to fix a screwup like pointing someone wrongly (even if it was only after the Modtard had the chance to recognize and correct the mistake). Get enough points and the Modtard gets a vacation.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #39
Sugar_Daddy
Gaining Momentum

I dont know why their are moderators at all. My Guess is to give some insignificant life form the feel of power. It amazes me how some rules are enforced when not a clear violation like AA and others that I have brought to the attention of the modtards get a simple your concern is duly noted.

In the Arkansas board is a huge topic if a mod should be removed, with a 74% approval for removing him he still the mod. The mods is a group of individual who have each others back regardless. they wont right wrongs, inconsistant on rule enforcing probably cause they dont know them or have been spoon fed an interupation of the rule.

Modtards error also and their should be a way to correct the error.
Sugar_Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #40
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Daddy View Post
In the Arkansas board is a huge topic if a mod should be removed, with a 74% approval for removing him he still the mod. The mods is a group of individual who have each others back regardless. they wont right wrongs, inconsistant on rule enforcing probably cause they dont know them or have been spoon fed an interupation of the rule.

Your concern is duly noted
Old 03-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
It doesn't have to happen...all he has to do is put the post back up, reverse the points he gave to Allison, and say that he now understands how to enforce the rule...

Easy...
So, how many of these things have you done Zodiak?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I dont know why their are moderators at all. My Guess is to give some insignificant life form the feel of power. It amazes me how some rules are enforced when not a clear violation like AA and others that I have brought to the attention of the modtards get a simple your concern is duly noted.

Taint did him in.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #43
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Because you don't own/run the board and you don't have a right to post whatever you want?

It's the St. C's (or whomever owns it) board and he can make whatever rules he wants and allow whoever he wants to enforce them...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #44
Sugar_Daddy
Gaining Momentum

You missed the point, mod's are suppose to enforce the rules. If rules are being enforced whay have the mods or rules at all if those in charge arent going to enforce them or give points to members because the mod's themselves dont know the rules.

I know I dont own it, although I was around under a different handle when it was formed. My point is that they have rules and but dont enforce them or enforce them incorrectly. I not bitching about the rules just the lack and inconsistancy of enforcing them.

yes it is privelage to post on this site. Not argueing that either just that the terms of use or the forum guidelines be altered to what they enforce and not what they say.
Sugar_Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #45
Kinda Random
Account Disabled

I don't know butt there seems to be a big misconception that modtards are fair, impartial, consistent and intelligent. In my opinion if they had any of those attributes they wouldn't be modtards...ijs
Kinda Random is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women