Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Default Providers setting your bar high for civilian women

Guys: Have you set your bar high for civilian women when it comes down to looks,personality, & performance in the bedroom. Would you consider dating a civilian woman that was attracted to you..but she does not measure up to all of the beautiful providers that you have been with. How has the hobby changed your outlook on dating/relationships with civilian women.

Ladies: How do you feel about guys setting their bar real high once they have plenty of great dates with providers? Do feel flattered when guys use you to set the bar in their civilian dating life?
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

I am flattered whenever I see some of the OK's given by some of the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on...flattered and a bit intimidated but more flattered than anything. As far as the civilian dating I have no comment.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I try to keep the bar LOW! I like being happy!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't compare them. I have a different outlook on ladies outside of this...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
adult146
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

The bar is higher for me. Things I do with providers are things I've always wanted to do with civilians. I have had a few civilians keep me interested, we're usually now compatible otherwise.

I think if I were in the market again, I would be hard pressed to settle for less.
adult146 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

The top providers like Alyssa Nicole in Dallas or Holly of Houston set the bar exceeding high for civilian gals to match. Of course, with civilan gals you are operating under different expectations and ground rules.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

WC you are talking about for yourself right?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Idk I have the bar set about the same..... probably a bit higher with providers do to the fact that there's a fee involved. However I know what i like and what i want so thats what sets the bar about the same for civilians and providers.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #9
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm I was just as sexual as a "civi" before I started this.. now its rolled into a business.. and sure I do some things for clients I could care less about in the "civi" world but in general Im the same.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think several of the replies missed the intent of the original question--or maybe I did.

I don't think the question is "Do you set the bar higher for providers vs non-providers" as much as it is "Has your experience with providers raised the bar you used to have for non-providers?".

In my case, yes it has--especially in the area of personality. I find the ladies here are generally more knowledgably outspoken, better read in a broad set of topics, and more confident when put into new circumstances. And I have found that I like those things.

Once I get to know a lady--and she gets to know me--they are far more attuned to my mood and are much better at adjusting how they resopnd to whether I am tired, happy, frustrated, etc., when they arrive. This is probably the biggest difference--civilian ladies don't seem to pick up on clues about what kind of mood I'm in.

Looks and performance expectations on my part have not changed a lot.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I think several of the replies missed the intent of the original question--or maybe I did.

I don't think the question is "Do you set the bar higher for providers vs non-providers" as much as it is "Has your experience with providers raised the bar you used to have for non-providers?".

In my case, yes it has--especially in the area of personality. I find the ladies here are generally more knowledgably outspoken, better read in a broad set of topics, and more confident when put into new circumstances. And I have found that I like those things.

Once I get to know a lady--and she gets to know me--they are far more attuned to my mood and are much better at adjusting how they resopnd to whether I am tired, happy, frustrated, etc., when they arrive. This is probably the biggest difference--civilian ladies don't seem to pick up on clues about what kind of mood I'm in.

Looks and performance expectations on my part have not changed a lot.
Could it be providers care more than civilians?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #12
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

After having been in the business for approx. 9 months, I find that it has affected me in my personal civilian dating life. :-( I don't want to get too deep though. Sigh!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
After having been in the business for approx. 9 months, I find that it has affected me in my personal civilian dating life. :-( I don't want to get too deep though. Sigh!
I wish you expanded on that......is it more a trust issue. Civilian perhaps?

I know you ladies tend to see married men and men cheating continuously...surely to some degree this may affect trust in just people being monogamous in general. I'm probably totally wrong but I figured Id take a guess......

I will definitely say after hobbying just strickly sex wise......the bar is much higher for me when dating civilians. But sex is usually the easy part of relationships and I haven't encountered issues. I generally don't date while I'm hobbying though.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #14
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Gimme That,
I'm so used to 'entertaining' men so a lot of times, with civilian men, I feel on auto-pilot and start treating them like clients....trying to 'provide' the perfect GFE. Then I realize that I'm not working and I can just relax and be a bit more myself.
I'm always afraid to get too deep and too close to someone cause I'm doing this. I don't want a relationship to take my time, my energy from doing what I do. I LOVE what I do! Plus how can I have a meaningful relationship when I'm hiding something?
And also the trust issue, too....but it's not as bad as the issues I just mentioned above.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think the hobby has caused me to set the bar higher in terms of "performance in the bedroom" for civilian girls. Looks and personality, not so much. But BCD skills in the civilian world just don't seem to stack up very well, IMHO.

So some of my civilian relationships have become less about sex (occasionally to my partner's annoyance). You can't really say, "You know, if you were better in the sack, you'd get fucked more often." but you sort of wish you could. C'est la vie!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women