Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question AGENCY or INDY WTF???

Agencies posting ads as INDY providers: Why is this allowed? Are there NO rules to stop this?

Dallas
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=550060

Houston
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1051702786#po st1051702786

Take a look at what happened most recently to a Houston hobbyist. Hell he didn’t even get the girl he thought he booked with. Why is this tolerated by the likes of Katie and Friends in Dallas and who ever this Agency is in Houston? I think it is offensive to the legitimate Agencies conducting business here on ECCIE. I have brought this to the attention of the local MODS and have heard nothing more than this is a “gray” area.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Hummmmmmm????
Old 10-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Bait and switch is bait and switch. Turn around and leave. If everyone would just do that, it would stop.
coachstl is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

why are they taking up space where indy girls who have to actually work for their money, not just sit back and wait for another girl to be done and hand the money to them.... totally not fair!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

is there something wrong with agency girls working as indys from time to time? its my understanding that they all do it to some degree.

as SL said, "its a grey area"
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
is there something wrong with agency girls working as indys from time to time? its my understanding that they all do it to some degree.

as SL said, "its a gray area"

Dilbert, the issue at hand is AGENCIES that market girls as INDY when they are NOT! It’s unfair to the legitimate agencies. And it’s deceitful. Many hobbyist could care less if an agency is involved. But some PREFER NOT to deal with AGENCIES. In a lot of cases you are subject to not only the rules of the provider but also the AGENCY'S rules. And as we all know the more involved in any one situation the greater chance for lack of communication and issues to arise.

Thinck it’s a "gray" area? And TS providers are just like other providers with the most modest of differences.... perhaps that’s a "gray" area as well!?

I'm calling BULLSHIT!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Posted in Austin Coed:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051740590

AGENCY, INDY PROVIDERS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PIMPS, BEING DECEITFUL, LIARS, SCAMS, BAIT AND SWITCH, UNFAIR PREACTICES, DAMN SON OF A BITCHES........

Ok first of all I just wanted to try my hand at creating a threAD title as long as Whispers. I know I fell short but what the heck.

Agencies....for the record, I have NOTHING against agencies. I truly believe there is a place for them. Many a provider is very challenged by the TCB part of the industry. In that case scheduling, screening and marketing on behalf of the agency, is a happy marriage between provider and the agency. For this they should be compensated. Same goes for these so called bookers or assistants.

Now we have legitimate agencies that follow this model. Then there are others that do NOT! When an agency places ADS for providers in the Welcome Section as INDY, I think that’s deceitful and BULLSHIT! It's unfair to the legitimate agencies, to hobbyists and other providers as well. I have brought this to the attention to the powers to be and even started a National threAD addressing this very issue. Apparently it doesn't break any rules when they do this. I for one say it’s WRONG, rule or no rule! That threAD has got about as much attention as a penis with a full blown herpes infection.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=572620

When I look for a provider, I want to deal with a provider. I want to know what her rules and expectations are and follow them so we have a great time together. I also have my own rules and expectations and would like them met. Pretty difficult to accomplish when you’re NOT communicating with the provider. The last thing I need or want is some ass wipe (Male or Female) PM'ing me requesting I edit my review. I don't want people I never meet to collect information about me. And I certainly don't want to be threatened or outed by someone I had no dealings with. As I look back at the landscape of my hobby career, in most EVERY case I have had difficulties was when a PIMP or agency was involved.

Just my thoughts....
Old 10-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of Austin so called Indy ladies are listed on several agency sites such as marleys angels, mint ect
so why is it okay ? It's not it's a double ads period!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
A lot of Austin so called Indy ladies are listed on several agency sites such as marleys angels, mint ect
so why is it okay ? It's not it's a double ads period!
Ohhhh very good point!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

I see lot's of girls that do agency and Indy. I see nothing wrong with it if you keep it apart. Like don't say your an indy when he agency posted your ad only show indy on the ads you post yourself!!
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #11
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
A lot of Austin so called Indy ladies are listed on several agency sites. Why is it okay ? It's not it's a double ads period!
What is Absolutely unfair is that you are told that you can't do both.

From a clients POV, I would encourage you to stay clear of all Agencies. Why?
Because independent girls might wise up and figure out that:

1. If Agencies can get $300 for me, why should I settle for $220 or less?
2. If Agencies charge a fee for screening and booking. Why not pay myself that fee, after all I am screening and booking and TCB even more so than most agencies.
3. Being independent allows them the option to do both. (Indy & Agency)
4. Working with Agencies will enlighten them to raise their rates to market value.

Just to name a few. The fact is in most industries it makes good business sense to accept referrals, it's business that you would have otherwise not gotten for yourself.

My advice is, stay independent and keep 100% however, don't be afraid to work with ALL the agencies too. Do NOT allow anyone to tell you that you CAN'T because you Absolutely can. In this economy the extra business never hurts.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Couple of points here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
What is Absolutely unfair is that you are told that you can't do both.

From a clients POV, I would encourage you to stay clear of all Agencies. Why?
Because independent girls might wise up and figure out that:

1. If Agencies can get $300 for me, why should I settle for $220 or less?
If Agencies provide the incall, the Provider doesn't have to shell out the $50, $60 for a hotel.

2. If Agencies charge a fee for screening and booking. Why not pay myself that fee, after all I am screening and booking and TCB even more so than most agencies.
That takes time...lots of it if the Provider is popular. Don't know where you get "I am screening and booking and TCB even more so than most agencies."

3. Being independent allows them the option to do both. (Indy & Agency)
An Agency Provider will do both, also. Just ask to see her away from the Agency when you're with her; they'll do it. All about the Benjamins.

4. Working with Agencies will enlighten them to raise their rates to market value.
Market value enlightens them to raise or lower their rates...Agencies don't. The Providers at Agencies set their own rates. (At least the couple I know of)

Just to name a few. The fact is in most industries it makes good business sense to accept referrals, it's business that you would have otherwise not gotten for yourself.

My advice is, stay independent and keep 100% however, don't be afraid to work with ALL the agencies too. Do NOT allow anyone to tell you that you CAN'T because you Absolutely can. In this economy the extra business never hurts.
There are pros and cons to both...some of these Providers simply cannot keep track of their appointments, appointment requests, the hotel booking, providing extras like condoms, drinks, etc., replying to Provider OKs, driving to the incall (some Agencies actually provide transportation)...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #13
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

This is interesting. I suppose the balance is up to the woman herself. For example, if a girl were to have an indy showcase and work for an agency and be on their showcase as well, then I would think being indy would take priority over agency right? Or am I not thinking about somthing?

I would not want to be with someone who had to rush out because the agency she was with was taking over control of her and telling her to hurry so she can make appointmets for the agency. I don't know that just seems like too much to me. You're either indy or you're not right?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #14
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

"I would not want to be with someone who had to rush out because the agency she was with was taking over control of her and telling her to hurry so she can make appointmets for the agency."

If you're with a girl and the agency called her, all she has to do is give them an excuse that she can't make it (they do that, don't they? lol).

These girls will take every opportunity to make money...I sure as hell would.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao

You can't work with an agency and be independent!
If you were truly independent you book all your own calls you and only you do that!
Independent means you do it all on your own ladies all of it!
How could you ask a provider a question if you were talking to a booking agent so then when you get to the appointment she has no f****** clue what you're talking about! Independent my ass!
Girls who have a booking agent handle and an independent handle should be banned! That is having 2 handles!
guest020313 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women