Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2020, 03:19 PM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Fat chicks? Yes, there are lots of them who are strippers at strip clubs, many of whom you definitely do not want to see in just a thong. But, let's face it, there are also lots of old and fat guys there too, just look around in the strip club next time you are in one.
Sure, lots of old fat fuckers are customers but they don't matter to me.

Being fat is their problem and I don't have to look at them!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #32
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Sure, lots of old fat fuckers are customers but they don't matter to me.

Being fat is their problem and I don't have to look at them!
You should really stick to the political forum
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:22 PM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
You should really stick to the political forum
I like skinny chicks more than I like arguing with people about politics.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:49 PM   #34
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Give em a break. They are coming out of hibernation. 😁😁😁
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:36 PM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Give em a break. They are coming out of hibernation. 😁😁😁
LOL
Old 02-23-2020, 06:15 PM   #36
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Not sure why this is so weird to guys.....some girls like tall/beefy lumberjack dudes. Some girls like slim/well dressed model guys. Some girls like cut/swole fitness men.

Men are the same way. Some like skinny/petite broads that they can ragdoll. Other guys like chunky/big natural titty women. It is what it is. Why would all men want the same thing?I like em skinny, fat, big ass, big tits, long hair, short hair and every color. Some dudes are very particular.
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:07 PM   #37
donkeypunch2016
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

places like tight ends killed off having any hotties in the strip clubs. all the hot girls can do nothing working at tight ends and make more money than working at strip clubs. they can also find their sugar daddies there to make money on the side.
donkeypunch2016 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:05 AM   #38
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeypunch2016 View Post
places like tight ends killed off having any hotties in the strip clubs. all the hot girls can do nothing working at tight ends and make more money than working at strip clubs. they can also find their sugar daddies there to make money on the side.
I think Tight Ends is definitely hurting the strip clubs - you can go there and see the eye candy and if you get busted you can claim it is no different than Hooters and just innocent fun. It gives you some deniability whereas the strip clubs could create a bigger problem if you are found to be at one.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:08 AM   #39
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plains45 View Post
Not sure why this is so weird to guys.....some girls like tall/beefy lumberjack dudes. Some girls like slim/well dressed model guys. Some girls like cut/swole fitness men.

Men are the same way. Some like skinny/petite broads that they can ragdoll. Other guys like chunky/big natural titty women. It is what it is. Why would all men want the same thing?I like em skinny, fat, big ass, big tits, long hair, short hair and every color. Some dudes are very particular.
I disagree - if men are being honest they would choose skinny over fat in most cases, everything else being equal.

Perhaps you hang around different friends but my friends virtually always comment on the hotness of skinny girls and ignore/insult the fat ones.

Girls realize this and that's why Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers and many other places exist to coach them on healthy habits. When successful they like the attention and keep it up.

I think "chubby chasers" are just desperate guys who can't get a skinny girl.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:35 AM   #40
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So this one guy’s preference validated by his friends is the gold standard of what every man should like. Anyone who disagrees is desperate and delusional. Did I miss anything?
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #41
friendly fred
Valued Poster

I guess I can't understand why anyone would want to have sex with a fat girl and I've based this upon thousands of conversations with different friends at different ages through the years.

By all means, if some guy wants to pursue a fat girl he has a lot of targets out there but I think it generally means he is unsure of himself around a pretty girl and needs a desperate fat girl.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:20 AM   #42
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

My preference is taller athletic women with proportional boobs and butts like tennis players. Some other guys like the 5 foot 100 # type. I say to each his own.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #43
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I disagree - if men are being honest they would choose skinny over fat in most cases, everything else being equal.
You talk as if there are only two choices, where in reality there's a continuum of body types. I'm not looking for a girl that's 100 pounds overweight, but neither do I want to see her rib cage and looking like she has anorexia. Can we not have an option for height-weight proportional, and which extends over a reasonable middle range?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:49 AM   #44
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Fat chicks

Ugly dressed is ugly naked. The advent of ASPD and ECCIE was the end of classy strip clubs in Dallas. I told a dancer about 8 years ago, why spend money at a strip club to get lap dances from strippers when you can pay for the full package with a provider in a private room?
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:58 AM   #45
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
You talk as if there are only two choices, where in reality there's a continuum of body types. I'm not looking for a girl that's 100 pounds overweight, but neither do I want to see her rib cage and looking like she has anorexia. Can we not have an option for height-weight proportional, and which extends over a reasonable middle range?
I think we have that but different people put the line in different places.

Every statistical measure and survey through the years shows lots of people getting much fatter these days than before.

I can understand being kind and loving to another human being but having sex with her is a different story.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women