Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823
Smile Sex Surrogate? What do you think...

I find this fascinating....what do you think?
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/12...-the-sessions/

Cheryl Cohen Greene is a 68-year-old loving grandmother and cancer survivor who's been happily married for 33 years. In that time, she's slept with hundreds of other men in her conjugal bed, and transformed many of their lives.

Greene is a sex surrogate, treating patients with sexual difficulties through talk, touching and intercourse, for $300 per two-hour session. Greene's story has now reached hundreds of thousands of people, thanks to the movie "The Sessions," about the treatments that she (played by Helen Hunt) provided journalist and poet Mark O'Brien (John Hawkes), who was disabled by polio as a boy.

Paralyzed from the neck down and tethered to an iron lung, O'Brien sought Greene's services as a 38-year-old virgin who hoped to find some comfort in his own skin, and feel a little more deserving of love. Greene talks about her experiences with O'Brien, as well as several other of her patients, in her memoir An Intimate Life: Sex, Love, and My Journey as a Surrogate Partner, published in November.
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #2
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I think it is sad that the number of licensed surrogates is dwindling. I can think of any number of reasons that such services could be life altering. Why the hell is it respectable to rip people off on their mortgages, or investments, or legal fees, but helping people like this isn't?

Maybe someday the U.S. will stop listening to the screeching of the religious fundamentalists and legalize prostitution (as long as it is voluntary and not underage) as it has been in most of the civilized countries in the world (including our northern neighbor).
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #3
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Interesting. Wonder if a a middle aged guy can offer services for women with similar needs?
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #4
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823
Smile

Sex Surrogates are legal in certain states. I think sex therapists, massage therapist and prostitutes are healers of the soul. We as human beings need to be touched and loved. It is healthy to have sex. It releases dopamine in the brain which is extremely healthy and can help with depression. I agree that sex work needs to be decriminalized. Most of us are natural givers and helpers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I think it is sad that the number of licensed surrogates is dwindling. I can think of any number of reasons that such services could be life altering. Why the hell is it respectable to rip people off on their mortgages, or investments, or legal fees, but helping people like this isn't?

Maybe someday the U.S. will stop listening to the screeching of the religious fundamentalists and legalize prostitution (as long as it is voluntary and not underage) as it has been in most of the civilized countries in the world (including our northern neighbor).
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
AmberBamber
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192429
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I guess so here is a piece:

Sex surrogacy has long been a female field, but now 35 to 40 percent of IPSA surrogates are men, Blanchard told MyHealthNewsDaily. And women perhaps more than men could benefit from hands-on sex therapy; in a review of 32 different studies, Elisabeth Lloys, a professor of biology and philosophy of science at Indiana University, found that a third of women never have an orgasm during intercourse.

A few male sex surrogates have even found some celebrity. Investment banker turned "psychosexual bodyworker" Mike Lousada became the talk of London with his vaginal massages, even impressing famed feminist Naomi Wolf (Lousada only touches clients with his hands).
AmberBamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
daylightsavingstime
Registered Member

Quote:

Why would you want it legalized? Legalizing it would be to let the entire thing be run by the same government you are stating grievances about.

We see how that has worked out. Everything that they have touched turns to shit. We need to take the "legalize" out of "private contracts" between consenting adults engaged in activity that has produced the 7 billion people on the planet.

To call for "legalization" of this, is the same as calling for the Government to manage child birth. Would that end in concentration camps with incinerators, whereby the government decides the best way for the government to save money on the child birth issues, is to just kill half the population, automate everything using robots and electronics, and the rest that survive smoke them out through poverty.

Oh wait, that is what has taken place.

I never saw in clause in any Law Dictionary, stipulating that "private contracts" were cause of the Government "action" in any way, "unless", there was controversy with a party, or parties, to said contract, whereby the two contesting parties would go to court.

That is the only say the Government has about these issues, would be in a court case, between two contesting parties to the contract, in correlation to the balance of law, within the jurisdiction of that contract only.

Religion is only part of the problem. Americans have for a long time preferred Democracy, over a Constitutional Republic, with unalienable Rights for the individual. Hence, the only way cause can be shown in such Nations courts, is by an injured party, with sworn affidavit, under penalty of perjury.

But instead we live in a democracy now, whereby the minority can control the nation,or a majority, and the rest be damned.

Taxes are proof of this. In a free society, we would offer a plan, a proposal, a contract, say, for a road, etc, and those that agreed, would come and put their efforts into the road, etc. These days, what you have, is people having bake sales out front, and are forcing people to buy their cakes.

That is how all these roads got built in the first place, people did it themselves, and voluntarily, if the need was great enough for the interests. Most of these so called "needs" were personal needs, and almost always centered around business.

Obviously, the system today, is a ponzi scheme. It is the type of absurdity that drunk people at bars get into.

But the reality is, its our individual choice is we choose to be free or not, and it has always been this way. You can always refuse them for cause.

You get a speeding ticket, refuse them for cause, because they have not shown you cause that you have injured anyone. Of course they will say "the state", which is a fiction, and there is no such individual. No one can "represent" the state, just like you cant represent your dead grandmother in a court case.

If they say, " you could have hit someone, so we are fining you", or any other "dramatics", such as "you "could" have". Be weary of such wording. They are framing the context into something you have "not done in action", but something that "could possibly happen in the future".

Well, I "could" or "might", get drunk in the future, and hit someone on the road, so I suppose I should just pay a DWI fine now, revoke my license, and go to jail right?

That is the reasoning, and fallacy, with statements of such reasoning as "you could have" dont this, or "you might have injured someone", or "you possibly could harm yourself", etc.

As future talk, of something that has not even occurred yet.

Just like when you get a speeding ticket for 80 in a 55. Did you hit anyone? Did you kill anyone? Did you run over the little kid crossing the lane, way out in the country side?

NO. "but", you "could have", "you might have". There is a "great possibility you would have", or could have.

See how that works. They are convincing you that you have already committing a horrendous crime in the future somewhere, and need to pay for it right now, in the past.

Of course, its all lawful, and does not break the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution, by the fact, you are agreeing with them, and sign as such, your name, on their "contract" they are presenting to you, in the the instrument knows as "ticket".

Once their "word" game is understood, you can take it to the next level, and expand it further, and really get an understanding of how the system works.

They are sales people. That use words, and verbiage, written on paper, to convince us we are slaves, and most agree, thus skirting the issue of the 13th Amendment, that outlaws "involuntary servitude". Most give their "consent" to be slaves.

Same with the lemon car salesman. YOu know you should not buy, you know he is a bully salesman, you know he stinks, etc, but you buy anyway, and drive that lemon home, thinking you are going to make lemonade.
daylightsavingstime is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women