Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Another great time at Firma Schiller with Russian Sonja.

Date: 07-07-2019
Name: Sonja
Contact Info: 152-27937944
URL / Website: http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/807
General Area: Paulinenstr. 49a If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee exit. If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station
Activities: Massage, DATY, BBBJ, LFK, DFK, RCG, squatting RCG, missionary, missionary with legs on top of shoulders, kneeling BBBJ, standing K9, kneeling K9, missionary
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 100 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: She's a thin, athletic Russian MILF. She has small breasts, probably A-B cups with tiny, sensitive nipples. She's shaved down below, and clean tasting. She's got a really nice body, feminine yet not flabby.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:35 PM   #2
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Kinda busy huh Balckbird.
war eagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 06:22 AM   #3
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
Kinda busy huh Balckbird.
A little bit, brother.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #4
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

So let me get this straight! You’re over there for work?�� Great review man. You’re the gold standard of reviews!
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 06:37 AM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post
So let me get this straight! You’re over there for work?�� Great review man. You’re the gold standard of reviews!
LOL. Yup, here for work, but I can sneak away every once in a while.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #6
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post

Thanks-Great REVIEWS
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:45 AM   #7
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Thank you, sir.

This is a great hobby that I can connect with people I’ve admired for such a long time. I’ve admired you and Kosher Kowboy for a while, and have loved reading your reviews.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:00 PM   #8
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Default Mini-review on Russian Sonya. Also, Firma Schiller has a stamp card/loyalty program.

User ID: N/A
Date: August 9, 2019
Name: Sonja
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/807
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee exit.

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, RCG, squatting RCG, missionary, missionary with legs on top of shoulders, kneeling BBBJ, standing K9, kneeling K9, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back
Age: Her profile says 27. My guess would be mid-30's, but I don't know.
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucausian.
Physical Description: She's a thin, athletic Russian MILF. She has small breasts, probably A-B cups with tiny, sensitive nipples. She's shaved down below, and clean tasting. She's got a really nice body, feminine yet not flabby.

The Rest of the Story: Today was a lessons learned episode. It wasn’t a bad session, but I didn’t play it smart.

So far, I’ve been incredibly lucky in my visits to Firma Schiller. Today, my luck ran out.

It’s a Friday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. when I got on the S Bahn. It’s packed as fuck. This was my first clue that I should’ve abandoned ship.

When I say packed, it was crazy. Two old ladies dragged a refrigerator on a dolly next to me. There was a bunch of kids with chaperones crammed on the train.

I finally got to Firma Schiller. The madam had me wait for like five-ten minutes in the bathroom.

I’m shown the lineup.

Isabella - Didn't see her in the lineup, but she's on the website.
Karolna - a Hungarian lass. In the lineup, she didn't stand out to me.
Sonya - Out of the three, she was the best looking. It’s kinda like ground hog day because I think Karolna and Isabella were the other two choices from the first visit. When Sonya came in, I said long time no see in Russian and she was taken back.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

This session was a bit rushed. Not a bad session. Sonya has a nice body, and is still quite talented.

She took another pounding today.

Please read the lessons learned portion. Firma Schiller has a stamp card/loyalty program.

Communication: I’m not sure who speaks better English, her or Bony.

We didn’t talk much. She asked if I saw her before, and I said a month ago. I reminded her that I have her a massage, and she said, yes, I remember. She also asked where I learned Russian.

I said, I have a few Russian friends.

I asked her about Natascha. She said they aren’t friends, but colleagues.

TCB: Nice touches. She gave me a glass of cold, sparkling water and several candies for me to take with me.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 30 minutes for 80 Euros. I gave her a 20 Euro tip.

Rules: I think only anal was off the table. She was willing to do a prostate massage, and lick my ass for an upcharge. I'm not into that, but good to know it's on the table.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Compatibility: I think that my usual MO (modus operandi) brings out a better experience. A massage, conversation, DATY, then making love.

During a 30 minute session, there isn’t much room to talk. It’s business. However, at the end, I did give her a massage, and she said I do wish I didn’t have another appointment, and you could stay.

Details: Sonja brings me a towel, and I take a shower.

She’s wearing black bra and panties. She turns around and asks me to undo her bra.

She’s got a fabulously fit body for a women her age. Not flabby at all, and very toned. Her skin is tan now, and I mention it.

She tells me she is going on vacation soon, and when she will return to Firma Schiller.

She puts a towel on the bed, and has me lay down. She gets on all fours, and starts sucking my cock. She is tickling me, and I’m laughing. I can’t take it and tell her to stop.

She focuses on the blowjob. She devours most of it. She takes 3/4 down her throat. Her hands and elbows are on the bed, and she’s bobbing her head up and down.

I am holding the back of her head, and telling her she’s a good girl.

I wanted to ask her to say, look mom, no hands.

But, she’s in her 30s or 40s, so that might not be appropriate it.

She gets on top of me reverse cowgirl. She rides hard, and I grab her hips and slam her down on my cock. Then she does a squatting reverse cowgirl, and I’m slamming her pussy on my cock. I spank her, and she doesn’t complain.

I have her lay on her back. I’m plowing her hard. I put her hands above her head and pin them.

I tell her to tell me to stop and say no.

She laughs and says, “don’t stop, keep fucking me.”

She’s pinching and sucking my nipples. A few times, we exchange DFK.

I’m fucking her hard, and she asks me to stop. She says she can’t breathe.

Natascha complained about it, too. So, I guess it is something I’m doing wrong. I pushed their legs up, and we’re in Missionary. Their legs are up higher, so I can go deeper.

Ok, I guess that’s on me.

She switches to doggy. I fuck her hard, then I push her face to the bed. Face down, ass up, and I’m fucking the hell out of her.

I just can’t cum in doggy. So, I have her lay down once more, but I’m mindful about not putting my weight on her.

I ask her to talk dirty to me. She says something in Russian, but she keeps quiet.

I ask her, “what am I doing to you?”

Silence.

I ask her to look me in the eye.

She says, “I can’t.”

I continue my pace, and I feel like I’m going to cum. I let Sonya know, and I begin thrusting at a furious pace. I start really fucking her hard until I explode inside the cover.

She rolls off and is out of breath.

Afterwards: She didn’t really remember me, until I said, “Long time, no see.”

I reminded her that I gave her a massage, and she said, “yes. I remember.”

Afterwards, with no so much time left, I gave her a massage around her shoulder blades, shoulders and lower back. I found some knots, but since time was limited, I used a deep tissue technique. Basically, I put my hands on her back, and leaned forward using my body weight.

I popped her back. She said, “Oh my god, that feel so good.”

She told me that she wished she didn’t have another appointment, and wished we could have seen each other for an hour. I agree, as 30 minutes meets for me are just a business proposition. I enjoy getting to know who I’m fucking.

I asked her about Natascha. She said that they are just colleagues and not friends.

We talked about some other things. I asked about the madam, and she told me she is Polish. Too bad, I still didn’t have the chance to fuck her.

Lessons Learned: Unless you have an appointment and even then, I would avoid Firma Schiller on a Friday and Saturday.

I love this place, but it’s way too busy. When it gets busy, the choices in the lineup go down considerably.

I think I may start calling to make appointments. I am pretty familiar with the lineup, but there are still some girls I haven’t seen due to their ever-changing line up.

Sonya gives me a “stamp card.” She gives me two stamps since I’ve seen her twice. The stamp says “loyalty rewarded.”

If you get 10 stamps, your next 60 minute visit is 50 Euros instead of 100. I was like wow, I wish I knew this before.

She was apologetic, but I said no problem, no one else told me about it either.

So fellows, get the stamp card.

Recommendation: Yes.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:59 AM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post

Lessons Learned: Unless you have an appointment and even then, I would avoid Firma Schiller on a Friday and Saturday.

I love this place, but it’s way too busy. When it gets busy, the choices in the lineup go down considerably.

I think I may start calling to make appointments.
Congrats looks like you found a home, the best way to do GER especially if you want to return regularly come here than branch out in time.

LU's can suck Fri-Sun all over the country as the Germans will often book block them and its busier. I would suggest do as the Germans and regulars do, bypass the madam for an appointment and get the girls WhatsApp or Facebook IM most have a FB for clients. It might be 'against house rules' but I read the girls there will book their regs anyway the madam will look the other way

On busy days I often Whatsapp the girls or FB IM them when they are between sessions to cut the line, fight fire with fire.

Congrats on a great trip and informative reviews, if still in DE and you make it up to FFMain feel free message me...

Enjoy...
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #10
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Stuttgart
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #11
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer View Post
Stuttgart
I'd check out Sakura if down here, one of the better FKKs. I have been here 5 days now have yet to go to a Hessen FKK and fuck. IMHO they are all tourist traps; bunch of girls who think they are doing me ( us) a favor. With exceptions of course but Sakura however, one of the better ones and outside the city so doesn't cater as much to the tourists as the other Stuttgart locations...

Very nice relaxing club, LU is very good but like anywhere can be flipped on it's side in one day.... But 50e service w BBBJ if you don't let them roll you...

I go to these places to relax in FRA, all over GER they have them and in the USA even though no sex we still don't have anything close to this at least not that I know of or the size and offering of these places. Both family and adult sections clearly separated, rejuvenation at it's finest

http://www.mineraltherme-boeblingen.de/start

It is also by Sakura and near a Mercure hotel to walk to Sakura...

Suttgart in October for me..
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:28 AM   #12
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I'd check out Sakura if down here, one of the better FKKs. I have been here 5 days now have yet to go to a Hessen FKK and fuck. IMHO they are all tourist traps; bunch of girls who think they are doing me ( us) a favor. With exceptions of course but Sakura however, one of the better ones and outside the city so doesn't cater as much to the tourists as the other Stuttgart locations...

Very nice relaxing club, LU is very good but like anywhere can be flipped on it's side in one day.... But 50e service w BBBJ if you don't let them roll you...

I go to these places to relax in FRA, all over GER they have them and in the USA even though no sex we still don't have anything close to this at least not that I know of or the size and offering of these places. Both family and adult sections clearly separated, rejuvenation at it's finest

http://www.mineraltherme-boeblingen.de/start

It is also by Sakura and near a Mercure hotel to walk to Sakura...

Suttgart in October for me..
How can I tell where the German girls are in FKK Sakura?

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sonja of Firma Schiller

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women