Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2019, 05:37 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When a city board is NON ACTIVE.

When people do not take the time to make a comment on a thread or a city has no activity it makes ladies nervous when making travel plans. It is summer a lot of ladies are going from point A to point B making CDEFG STOPS TO GET THERE! I made a thread red light districts in cities, one comment. Most other threads just one comment. IF YOU LOOK AT THIS BOARD ACTIVITY ALONE YOU WOULD THINK HELL NO DO NOT STOP.
But oddly enough the lerkers are NUMOROUS.

Traveling Back: Actually I will stop back on the way back number 1 I had my dates wrong on site the fist 2 days I was here during the week my ad said next week. So I will definitely make the stop during the week.
Ladies You do have to post on STG as well and you will get a lot I MEAN ALOT OF GHETTO YOUNG QV Calls. So if you do qv you will rack up.

Most of the gentlemen look on here but do not post scared to get caught up. MY 6 A.M. on Saturday THANK YOU FOR OUR TIME YOU GET A REFFERELL FROM ME ANYTIME..Thank you for breaking the stereotype on AA.…. And giving me input why most men do not post anything in this city.

This is suppose to be a NASA town
a lot has changed since I came I think its been 4 years its getting more like Memphis which ladies I will for sure skip that town going back.
Unless I'm ever going to Beall street to have fun I would not try to work in that city again and definitely not be alone. Even the nice areas are being over ran with Gangsters
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:08 AM   #2
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

HSV is a strange dynamic. The $$$ is here in the area.
Eccie has really lost its luster in Alabama. It never really rebounded after the shutdown. Plus.. it stays over managed by admin and moderators. I’ve been called out for not abiding to there rules, and writing reviews sometimes is a waste of my time. I’ve been denied premium access many times after writing reviews for petty stuff.
STG and FB are both dirty as can be. Too much drama to navigate thru.
The massage game has changed in HSV too. Especially over the last 4 years. Raid and busts have changed that too.
Don’t know what to say. I’m glad I got old hobby friends and a veteran reputation so I’m not akways fishing for company.

Thought I’d comment to promote discussion.
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:02 PM   #3
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Its rough for new guys to see some ladies. I was just denied a visit by a traveling lady. I gave her references to all 4 ladies I was able to get in cantact with. Well apparently that's not good enough. So.....what do I need lol. Some sort of hobby pedigree?? She said my references were not substantial enough. It is what it is. I get 2 days off a month and I can rarely find anyone available.
The Fabricator is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:51 AM   #4
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fabricator View Post
Its rough for new guys to see some ladies. I was just denied a visit by a traveling lady. I gave her references to all 4 ladies I was able to get in cantact with. Well apparently that's not good enough. So.....what do I need lol. Some sort of hobby pedigree?? She said my references were not substantial enough. It is what it is. I get 2 days off a month and I can rarely find anyone available.
I had a traveling lady ask for references of my last 2 visits. 1700+ and 40+ reviews wasn’t good enough. Suffice to say I canceled the visit even after she waived the need for references when I said no.

Northern Alabama is hobby purgatory these days. The gps along with low quality, unreliable, lack of booking skills is ridiculous .....thankfully I travel To Atlanta often and have my fun there. Do I wish to keep the money local? You Bet I would!
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:57 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to luv Alabama..but since I moved up to midwest I dont get there anymore..sad face...there were some great guys there.

Hope you have fun!

Guys. This lady is legit
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:04 AM   #6
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I used to luv Alabama..but since I moved up to midwest I dont get there anymore..sad face...there were some great guys there.

Hope you have fun!

Guys. This lady is legit
We miss you too Dallas!
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #7
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Gents for the input. Paddy Daddy The massage game has changed every where many factors number 1 police use to never bother me. I did not have to worry so much about them just if the guy was going to act right in my place not try to force me to do more that I do. The full service ladies knowing the police never bothered us massage girls so they started posting in our area and once the guy got there they no more knew how to rub you as I know how to play the piano. Chop Sticks is all. lol
Doubles being posted they look for that. YOU are a target straight up.
The dope factor the ratio is UNBELIEVABLE we are talking 90%. 90% of women busted have some kind off illegal dope on them?
I was in a raid in November I was the only one let go with a ticket out of about 25 to 30 girls they got in that round up I was THE ONLY ONE CLEAN WITH NOTHING. 1 out of 30 that's actually 99%. It baffled me.

The Fabricator sorry that happened to you. I get asked about guys all the time that wrote a review on me? I am like they wrote a review you know he's seen me what else do you want? What does he look,(which THAT I AM NOT GOING TO REMEMBER! like how did he smell?, (WHICH THAT HAS BECAOME A HUGE PROBLEM) FELLOWS GO IN THERE AND USE THE BABY WIPES WE DO NOT WANT TO EMBARASE YOU BY SAYING SOMETHING but I will put you in my phone as stinks. Or streak my sheets I will pass that info along... I have a generous gentleman I saw but will not see again I can NOT HANDLE THAT SMELL. Lift the rolls honey I just can not deal with it I had to pour green alcohol on a rag to mask the smell and use Lysol while he was getting dressed I could not wait until he left.
Sorry went on a rant...but yuck..I HAD 4 GUYS WITH STINKY ASSES last week alone when I massaged his butt and the ass cheeks moved a little WOW!!! More reasons why a girl will not see a guy other than no references they just say I couldn't verify you.
I talked to a guy on the phone not a member my gut said no so I said no. Sometimes a girls can tell on the phone if yall will mesh. She has to worry about cops safety and SAFETY..and so do the fellows.
Phone personality has a lot to do with it on my end. I ACTUALLY like my
job and enjoy pleasing people I want to continue liking my job so I pick people I click with and have some kind of personality I am with you for 60 to 90 minutes. You are not buying a shirt from me and walking out my retail door. So on the phone be sweet and nice and NON GHETTO remember we have a choice as well as you do. You may be the nicest guy but we just had a under cover call us 2 pimps and a perv wanting us to put pig tails in our hair and act like his younger step daughter. WE WANT TO pick our guys too. Make it is easier please. Being an active member on here is the first step. THAT MAKES ME FEEL COMFORTABLE right off the bat. Oh you post a little, have a few reviews under your belt. okay a huge relief. Yall have it way easier to pick us you see our body pics some faces. Reviews, websites the hotel is in her name they have credit card and ID of someone so if things go real south you where answering an ad for a motorcycle for sell a cell phone anything. But somebodies info is at the front.
Us we have to just hear your voice and that is basically all we got.
A lot of men's attitude is you are getting my money that's enough I do not have to make you feel easy or comfortable that is why you are getting my money. I will eat tomatoe soup all day with out your money If I am not comfortable you can keep it. LET'S HAVE FUN FOR AN HR DONT YOU WANT THE LADY TO SMILE AT YOU? It just makes my day to see you smile.
HAPPY HOBBING...And thanks again fellas
Old 06-10-2019, 08:07 AM   #8
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Still waiting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Hope you have fun!

Guys. This lady is legit
still waiting to write on your ass when we are in the same town.
Best Ass Around..
Old 06-10-2019, 11:17 AM   #9
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Good to see some honest, candid posting going on here. The hobby she's a changin' these days. That's for sure. These boards came about in the great, golden days of chat rooms and bulletin boards. Now, with the advent of social media, DM's and private messaging have stepped up, sometimes leaving the boards a bit vacuous. Not to worry, the fun marches on.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww thanks yall

Magic. Have fun w those sweet Bama boys..you sexy vixen
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 11:24 PM   #11
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I used to see a girl that did outcalls only, actually two. The one girl would come from work straight to the call and she was a tuffy under the panties, bj only. The other girl was not freshly showered but was not offensive either, smelled like a cleaned up sex object, (condoms and sweat) but she was eatable,,and I tried but did not. She smelled like a woman I guess.

To me a private part should be smell neutral. But to a lot of people the scent of a man or a woman, well that comes with the territory

I always at a minimum use a wet wash cloth in the car or at the store just prior, and that’s after a shower just an hour beforehand and I also get all the pubic hair off and shave the balls within 24 hours. Hair can stink even when you think it’s clean.

I think that’s good enough to not have to take a shower when arriving.

And I also do not eat heavy the prior 24 hours and have not taken a bowel movement for at least two showers or the last 12 hours, you should go to the appointment hungry, have you way with her and reward yourself with some food afterwards.

But maybe I still smell, maybe guys don’t know what clean is, or maybe a sex worker is being to picky and should find a different line of work.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:08 AM   #12
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This is a strange thread started here. Almost everything said about males can be said about females. The demographics in HSV are VERY different than any city in the country, or world for that matter. It has the 2nd largest research park in the country. HSV is a VERY well educated city with comparatively very little crime. This city is full of highly educated engineers and PHD's who are mentally buried in their jobs generally with no social skills being very common. It is also a govt. town with the arsenal, nasa and contractors. It's widely known here that the demographic is just very different. Take it, or leave it. Crime is comparatively low in HSV/Madison because the popo are very active to keep it that way. Who does that work for and who does that work against? Let the individual reader decide. Someone with the ability to compensate can always have their way if they want it bad enough. The median income is comparatively high in The Valley. Maybe expectations are as well. Social media is a very dominating way to communicate, and to buy and sell ANYTHING. If anyone traveled to or lived in Dallas in the early 2000's, they know what quality and class is. It was a very different thing than what Alabama seemingly has to offer today. Just another post.....
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:46 PM   #13
Bamafast
Registered Member

I have watched this site for a while and hoping to get into the hobby and meet some ladies but after reading this thread , I don’t know if that’s possible. I’m in the Huntsville area . This doesn’t sound too promising. I’m guess I will be out of luck
Bamafast is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:38 AM   #14
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default not promising??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafast View Post
I have watched this site for a while and hoping to get into the hobby and meet some ladies but after reading this thread , I don’t know if that’s possible. I’m in the Huntsville area . This doesn’t sound too promising. I’m guess I will be out of luck
Not sure what about this thread makes it not promising to find a lady in Huntsville?
We want you clean, you want us clean. You want to have fun we want to have fun. Find you a lady and have fun..YAY jump n with both feet doll

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women