Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2017, 04:42 PM   #1
BluePrimrose
Account Disabled

User ID: 327374
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just a thought.

I wanted to say this because I need to vent it out and move on. When I first started in the hobby, I was called a small BBW and was "too thick" and turned down often for being "too thick". As time goes by, I go get a real world job that keeps me moving from start to finish and I dropped some weight. When I was no longer active in that job, I made the decision to keep it off because I felt better about me. I enjoyed being able to go in a store and pick out a corset or lingerie and not feel insecure and to big for the items there. To walk in and try things on and they fit like they're supposed to. I felt good about me. In fact this entire hobby made me feel real good about myself and gave me alot of self esteem for someone that was very insecure. Since I have lost weight, I have had more negative comments than I would have thought. I've questioned putting the weight back on even though I feel better this way. But that's living for others and well Fuck that, that ain't me. As much as my feelings have been hurt lately, I feel I need to say a few things. When a lady loses weight and she is in the sex worker industry, people tend to link other factors with you and it can be downright rude as hell. I did not lose weight because of any drugs or any other factor other than working my ass off to provide for my son and I. I kept the weight off because I felt good. And it blows my mind how the industry that made me feel the best about me has begun to make me feel the worst. It amazes me how critical men can be of a woman as if we are just cookie cutter reprints. Hell send me some pics of yourself before our meeting and I'll let you know if you look exactly like your photo also. It is one thing for a woman to be blatantly trying to mislead someone but if a lady has many reviews over multiple sites along with verification and references herself, then One may assume she is not out to deceive people. Especially when some of her photos are since her weight change. I've never asked a provider about a gentleman and the response been girl he was already 20 lbs heavier than he said, definitely 3 inches shorter than he mentioned, he was basically bald and looked about 5 years older than his pic. The concern is more if he acted a gentleman with the occasional good hygiene check. It's as if the gentleman has chosen to spend his money with the lady, therefore he can judge her any way he deems necessary. Does a gentlemen get offended if a lady's screening includes height, weight, hair loss or dick size? Is it assumed every lady needs your money so bad that it doesn't matter who you are behind it or is she paid to be quiet? Some ladies are doing quite well for themselves and just as you choose to spend your money there, she chooses to be with you also. Every gentleman that comes a ladies way is not always her ideal guy to sleep with but the "exchange" makes it a one way discussion. A provider chooses you just as much as you choose her. When one is being critical of another, it never hurts to look within and ask yourself what their review of you would be. We are all human and nowhere near perfect. We should be more aware of how quick we are to judge others when we only see glimpses into each others lives. But mostly, aware of how we deliver such criticism. Words can be so harsh and you never know what battles a person is fighting thru with your negativity latching on.
BluePrimrose is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sorry you are letting that stuff get to you sweetie. I've never met you.....yet, but from what I can see you appear to be a very attractive woman.

I'm a guy who enjoys women in general, all shapes and sizes, so perhaps I'm not the best one to reply here. I like 'em all. Young, old, spinners, athletic, thick, curvy, BBW, white, black or green. Depending on my mood that particular day, I might choose any of those. After all, variety is one of the main reasons I do this in the first place.

One of the most valuable pieces of advice I have ever been given in my 50-odd years on this planet is this. "What other people think of you is none of your damn business" ...unless you let it be. It didn't make sense to me at the time, but eventually I came to understand what I was being told and I have to say, I'm a much happier person for it.

Just be you, and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I will start by answering the two questions you asked:

1) Does a gentlemen get offended if a lady's screening includes height, weight, hair loss or dick size? I've never been asked those questions but I wouldn't be offended. I often volunteer my age, height, and weight because I think it may make the provider more likely to want to see me. If I were under-height or overweight I may feel differently. As far as dicks go, I've always assumed that while a provider may want a boyfriend with a big dick, she probably doesn't want to see a bunch of clients with big dicks for obvious reasons.

2) Is it assumed every lady needs your money so bad that it doesn't matter who you are behind it or is she paid to be quiet? I could never say "every lady" but I do assume that many ladies are more interested in the donation than the man's looks (within reason). I think most providers see men they would never date, either because of age, weight, height, hair, looks, dick size, dick malfunction, or any number of reasons. I also assume in this business respectfulness and safety are more important to providers than looks. With that said, I also assume you girls may have favorites who are respectful, funny, thoughtful, decent looking, and good between the sheets. I would love to hear if I'm wrong about any of these things. Hell, I don't know but you asked us what we assume.

Now for general comments. I have a very specific type of young lady I like to see. If you can see who I have reviewed, you will know what I like. I prefer to not be surprised when I meet someone for the first time because their photos are outdated or not representative of what they really look like. Just like you wouldn't want to be surprised by the size of the donation that comes through the door, I don't want to be surprised by the size or looks of the lady that comes through the door.

While I've never met you, you appear to be attractive and from what you write you seem like a good person. You didn't directly ask for advice, but I will offer that you should stay the way that makes you happy. Most of the time when people lose a reasonable amount of weight they are healthier and feel better, which makes them feel better about themselves. I would keep doing what you're doing.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #4
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Fat Girl response... ;-) I have always been a big girl... I show that in my pics I talk openly about it and when I see a persons reviews and I do not seem to be their type after they have contacted me I actually bring up the topic... What I find is everyone has a 'type' and not everyone is for everyone but that is ok... We are all different and there is a place for each of us... I do not care what any of the swinging dicks here say about what TYPE they want... Most of them are married to that type and it didn't turn out so well for them so they are looking for something less frigid and to be honest an amazing head job is better than most sex and I pride myself on that particular skill...

Listen... Rumor has it you are beautiful and even a bit of a hero... I know several gents personally that adore their time with you... You are smart and you are sensible and more than that you are a brave soul...

Do not let anyone in this hobby or in your personal world make you feel bad. Do not for a moment let another persons opinion cause you to loose your smile...

Hold your head up and hand in there... Maybe one day I will get to meet you in person...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #5
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I would always say to anyone live in the way that makes you happy and that extends to your appearance as well. Many guys who engage in this Hobby don't consider that one of the hard parts of it for the ladies is that whoever comes through the door even if he looks like Jabba the Hutt is treated like Prince Charming. That is certainly not an easy thing to do. Taking this into consideration when I see someone for the first time I'm very candid about my age my height my weight and how I am endowed. I certainly would never want someone to see me and have it be an unpleasant experience. I always arrive freshly showered shaved teeth flossed and brushed with mouthwash and a modest amount of cologne on. At my age I have no illusions as to the fact that I am no longer 20 years old I clean up nicely and I'm a good-looking guy for my age but I am the age I am. I'm not weird about that or self-conscious about it and I try to take good care of myself. When I see a provider I try to be respectful and considerate because that's just the kind of person I am. Again I would say to you to please yourself it's like the old Ricky Nelson song Garden Party "You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself" be happy, life is too short to be sad or bummed out based on the feelings of individuals that don't matter in your life. That's just the way I live and I seriously addvocate that for everyone be well. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #6
BluePrimrose
Account Disabled

User ID: 327374
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Heidi thank you so much that means a lot coming from you not sure where that hero thing came into Play Because Lord knows I'm far from that but your kind words and all of the comments on This Thread about just being true to me has meant more than anybody will know. Getting to read Heidi tell me I'm a beautiful hero was worth then entire thread and feelings associated with its origin to begin With.
BluePrimrose is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:06 PM   #7
wareagle69
Registered Member

Blue I have had the pleasure of meeting you twice now. You are a super sweet woman and have no need to get your head down. You have the best personality of any provider I have met in the Montgomery area and a lot of other places too! You look amazing like you do now and anybody that complains about your looks is crazy. I would say if you are happy with the way you look now and it makes you feel good about yourself then screw everybody else. Keep your head up, keep smiling, and keep being the best provider in the Montgomery area!!
wareagle69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:38 AM   #8
pbrun90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

For someone’s opinion to matter you must first respect it.
pbrun90 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:40 AM   #9
pbrun90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I’d love to meet you, and if you come to Mobile I shall lol.
pbrun90 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:07 PM   #10
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

hello ms blue ,i have never had the pleasure to meet you but i would enjoy the opportunity if i ever get the chance. I guess being old has some advantages one of which is i have met some wonderful ladies in my lifetime and most of them i still remain friends with to this day.
I dont do many reviews anymore because some of the ladies i have seen over the last year , in fact most of the ladies have talked about the reviews done were exaggerated quite a bit -one listed the weight WAY over, another brought up baby damage, another mentioned substance use. Now I'm friends with all three of these ladies and i can truly say that all 3 reviews were way off which also included activities that didn't occure. What i think is happening there are some people that think if they tear some one down or brag a little they make themselves look macho ,so they have to feed their ego. Im not calling names either way ,But the part of you that i can see looks incredible , i would eat you on the 50 yard line at rose bowl. Some one I'm sure will complain about this but when you get old as I'm and getting close to giving up the hobby, your don't give a shit level is way up there, as for me i really love the company of lovely ladies and find you can always enjoy time spent looking for the good qualities in every person and retain the integrity of being a gentleman at all times. And yes there are many guys that are very factual in their reviews but the others can't be controlled ,you will just have to look over the ones that have made inaccurate statements and put them on the don't see list, there are lots of good guys for you to pick from. Check a guys reviews if he is burning other ladies without and i repeat WITHOUT just reason then you could expect him to disparage you also.
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women