Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2018, 06:15 PM   #16
jjenkc
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Ellie-no offense taken. I honestly posted because the whole situation just seemed odd. I was definitely asking as more of a learning experience, not to be whiny.

Sorry, for all your troubles and last second cancellations. One thing I got out of the responses is that you providers put up with a lot of BS, so I have a new respect of the hobby from y’alls standpoint. I appreciate your feedback. Hopefully the tide changes soon and you all have to deal with less drama and client BS!
jjenkc is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #17
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

You’re a sweet & awesome guy! I wouldn’t take it too personally if I were you, sometimes life just happens. I’ve had to cancel a few times in the past because of traveling conditions or simply because my schedule wasn’t lining up for whatever reason. But usually under those circumstances I do my best to try to make up for whatever issue, I feel that’s the right thing to do. ❤️
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:44 PM   #18
jjenkc
Premium Access

Thanks Kat! I appreciate that! I agree, life happens. We all have stuff come up and cancellations appear to be fairly common. just part of the hobby I'm learning. this one was just weird because it literally fell apart right before our agreed upon appointment time when the provider was on her way to my place...
Old 01-19-2018, 08:25 AM   #19
xomissmiab
♕Midwest MustHave♡

User ID: 342551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don’t take it personal hun . I’ve had to cancel for the same reason. Being so warm & cozy indoors sometimes made me forget how bad the weather actually was lol .. especially this past weekend .
xomissmiab is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:18 AM   #20
jjenkc
Premium Access

Gotcha Mia...sounds like it’s more the norm, I’ve just been lucky and haven’t had much experience getting cancelled on right before an appointment time. Appreciate your feedback!��
Old 01-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #21
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I doubt she bumped you for another appointment. "The roads are slick" probably means she couldn't find a car to borrow, or something similar.
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:36 PM   #22
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

This pretty much happens to everybody eventually. It's happened to me a few times, and it's generally not worth posting it because of the hassle it brings. The amount of deflection exhibited when someone's poor BCD skills are put on front street would impress an NHL scout.

The last time it happened to me, was a couple years ago when I had scheduled a lengthy multi-hour appointment about a week in advance which was to take place after my return from vacation. I verified the appointment the day before and as I was leaving to go to the appointment, she goes poof. Luckily I didn't bother to leave the house and drive the 90 mins across town for nothing. After inquiring the next day if she was OK, she told me a pretty flimsy lie. No big deal, I took that money I was going to spend on that one appointment and started my kitchen remodel early by using it to buy an entire kitchen full of new cabinets. Every time I walk into my new kitchen, or look at her frequent ads, I think of the situation and am reminded that a DNS list works both ways.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:44 PM   #23
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis View Post
I doubt she bumped you for another appointment. "The roads are slick" probably means she couldn't find a car to borrow, or something similar.
Or MAYBE she warmed up the vehicle in the SUB BELOW ZERO so flippin cold that they cancelled schools throughout the whole Kansas and Missouri area and when she got in her vehicle and started out she was sliding all over the flip and Roads and did the mental tug-of-war some of us do when we find ourselves in a very crazy situation and think I need to go I made a commitment oh my God I'm never going to make it what am I doing but I need to go I told him I would be there... perhaps she almost wiped out a couple cars maybe she started spinning on the road and decided at that point buck this I'm going back I perhaps she was going back in a very slow snail Pace when this guy is trying to blow up her phone wondering where she is can't really drive on ice and answer the phone or some people can I forget the Macho macho man can do anything.
None of us will EVER KNOW.
But we can certainly sympathize for the poor guy who got his time wasted. Or perhaps we can be really grateful that we didn't read the thread about some provider trying to get to the client and she turned up dead. But we would never know that. You know because we're all just scandalous... My bad I had two of the very best strawberry margaritas I've ever had in my whole entire life... Absolutely amazing if you want to know where I got them send me a PM
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:20 PM   #24
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
I
Or MAYBE...SUB BELOW ZERO...this guy is trying to blow up her phone...the Macho macho man can do anything...got his time wasted...she turned up dead...we're all just scandalous...strawberry margaritas... send me a PM
Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #25
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No Sweetie Pie
why don't you spell that out for me?
Since you are so in tune with how us ladies OPERATE.
Go ahead and educate...
Ready when you are
MUAH

You move too slow
No offense

Examples of Occam's Razor. The term Occam's razor refers to the philosophical idea or scientific principle that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, it is most likely that the simplest one is the correct one.

Wouldn't that make life so much SIMPLER.

Here is my thought.
Should I offer him some cheese with his whine??
A Lil Pepper Jack??
With a Spanish Rijio
Mmmm.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:32 PM   #26
squatchie44
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
No BLAO
why don't you spell that out for me?
Since you are so in tune with how us ladies OPERATE.
Go ahead and educate...
Ready when you are
MUAH
I sense sarcasm, lol.

I have had a couple no shows, kinda sucks when you are all excited then nothing. I just moved on and got someone else, I mean it is annoying but I can find other things to worry about.
squatchie44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:16 AM   #27
bigkansas1
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

This thread go CRAZY....real quick!!!! I've been in the "hobby" for a really long time, and had many experiences with different providers. Yes..last minute cancellations occur, and has been stated in this thread, the reasons given for cancelling are often NOT what is really going on. Unfortunately, this "world" we all play in isn't an honest world. Everything is fantasy and only a small area is REAL and HONEST. If we all new what each other was REALLY like in the RW, we wouldn't see each other to begin with! Walls are put in place by both providers and hobbyists, and damned if either party try to cross over. I think if we are too honest with each other, it makes the experience TOO REAL and NORMAL, which takes the edge off of the fantasy and raw sexual attraction to one another.

Ok...enough of the sappy, emotional stuff on the subject! Rarely do I have a cancellation from a provider, and rarely have I ever cancelled on one of them. I am an honest guy, and always treat the lady with respect. We all know the layout when we see a provider....they aren't seeing JUST US, most don't necessarily do this for a living and have a RW job and in many cases, have children to attend to. When a provider cancels, the least they should do is cancel in plenty of time, so the gentleman isn't traveling 30min or more and right around the corner only to get cancelled on. Same goes for the hobbyist...if you schedule and can't make it, let the provider know ASAP! My biggest pet peeve when cancelling is the lack of communication! In this case, the provider just stopped communicating with the guy! Why?? That to me, is the most disrespectful thing that occurs in this industry! And the excuses that come up later when the individual FINALLY reaches out are laughable in most cases! "My phone is acting weird!", "I didn't pick up your text!", etc...etc...etc! Unfortunately it is what it is. Weather could have been awful and she really didn't want to drive in it, but to not respond to the gentleman, causing him to drive all the way down to the Plaza and then leave because of "crickets" from her....SHAME ON THAT PROVIDER! And NO!...for any of you out there that wonder whether I have ever treated a provider that way from the hobbyist side...ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I promise none of these threads and posts would be happening if we all just had common courtesy and kept an open line of communication!

I'm sure I will get blasted for this thread, but felt compelled to add my 2 cents worth!
bigkansas1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:48 AM   #28
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

As has been well stated cancellations happen. I have had to cancel twice in my hobby time, once I was involved in an accident on the way to the session & second time was stuck in traffic due to another accident {not mine} that left me sitting in traffic for nearly two hours waiting for the road to open up. Both times I made it up with the provider even thou they insisted it wasn't nessacary.

I have also been cancelled on, once by a lady who only does outcalls, so I had to get a room, & 20 minutes before we were to meet calls that she cant make it, so I am out the cost of the room & there was no offer to make it up to me. Another time I was completely NCNS by a provider.

It happens, move on & find another lady who can make you happy. There are a lot of truly beautiful ladies out there who take great care of us guys.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women