Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #151
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
What has Obama done while he's been in office that have negatively affected YOU? Do YOU have less freedom of religion? Do YOU have less freedom of speech?
Forcing nuns to pay for contraceptives and aborti-facient drugs in direct violation of their religious beliefs diminishes everyone's freedom of religion.

Seizing the phone records of the Associated Press and monitoring James Rosen's phone calls/emails while calling him a "co-conspirator" in a leak investigation diminishes everyone's freedom of speech.

And those are just 2 examples. There are many others.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:47 PM   #152
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Forcing nuns to pay for contraceptives and aborti-facient drugs in direct violation of their religious beliefs diminishes everyone's freedom of religion.

Seizing the phone records of the Associated Press and monitoring James Rosen's phone calls/emails while calling him a "co-conspirator" in a leak investigation diminishes everyone's freedom of speech.

And those are just 2 examples. There are many others.
Speak for yourself dick licker. My freedom of speech to make fun of religion is intact. For now. Not sure how long that will last if we get a Bible thumper in there!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:51 PM   #153
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What has Obama done while he's been in office that have negatively affected YOU? Do YOU have less freedom of religion? Do YOU have less freedom of speech?

Well your boy Obammy has spied on everybody and yes I do mean everybody. From all of our allies to everyday the mom and pops' email and phone conversation/text. He is behind the IRS targeting campaign, (face it,no one is that stupid, he knew) He knows all about targeting James Rosen and trying to censure his free speech through fear tactics. What about US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others ? Do you think Obama may have known a little about the purposeful violation of these mens civil liberties ? Do you not think that their free speech is forever crushed ?
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:09 PM   #154
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

s.
So making folks pay for wars who think that is aganist their religion is what? Ok?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:48 PM   #155
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://www.shallnot.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB7LA6k-fQ

If speedy wrote the 2nd amendment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51clP7JRqv8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #156
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly don't understand the mindset of America's Liberals. These people (Al Qaeda, ISIS, their all the same, they HATE us, even when we give to them, remember Boston bombers) are going to kill us anyway that they can, they have no respect for us, they know that we are just worried about "being nice". That ubiquitous political correct nonsense, is the driving force of becoming a country of wimps. Let me sound a bit like drunken sailor "F-CK THAT SH-T, being nice does not bring respect. Why didn't Japan attack back against us, because they respected us, we neutralized them, (with fewer American casualties) and the world needs to do the same with these radicals, will there be "collateral damage", of course, but how many Westerners are becoming that "collateral damage", and it appears that no one in our government has the gonads or the will to put an end it, or at the very least, start planning a strategy. This country is getting pathetic, nothing but a bunch reactive Liberals, we need to start being proactive, and our government needs to start acting like it cares more about "the people" than about their "political persuasions" and their benefits, their allowing anyone to come into this country for "the vote", etc., because while our government is doing nothing, our enemy is preparing for our providence.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:33 PM   #157
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So making folks pay for wars who think that is aganist their religion is what? Ok?
Only for the wars IB thinks are cool!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #158
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I honestly don't understand the mindset of America's Liberals. These people (Al Qaeda, ISIS, their all the same, they HATE us, even when we give to them, remember Boston bombers) are going to kill us anyway that they can, they have no respect for us, they know that we are just worried about "being nice". That ubiquitous political correct nonsense, is the driving force of becoming a country of wimps. Let me sound a bit like drunken sailor "F-CK THAT SH-T, being nice does not bring respect. Why didn't Japan attack back against us, because they respected us, we neutralized them, (with fewer American casualties) and the world needs to do the same with these radicals, will there be "collateral damage", of course, but how many Westerners are becoming that "collateral damage", and it appears that no one in our government has the gonads or the will to put an end it, or at the very least, start planning a strategy. This country is getting pathetic, nothing but a bunch reactive Liberals, we need to start being proactive, and our government needs to start acting like it cares more about "the people" than about their "political persuasions" and their benefits, their allowing anyone to come into this country for "the vote", etc., because while our government is doing nothing, our enemy is preparing for our providence.
If you do not comprehend the difference between fighting a country and fighting a collection of individuals that meld into the population of a country--often without the approval of the country--then is is very difficult to explain anything further about this. If you find a terrorist camp in Somalia, by all means strike it. But if you know that somewhere in Houston there are 20 terrorists, how much of the city do you take out to "save" it? How much real estate do you take out in Paris to retaliate against the terrorists there?

If you believe the right/wrong of bombing Nagasaki and Dresden is unambiguous, then you will never see the issue. If you realize that they are very gray, not white or black, then I don't see how you can say what you said.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:02 PM   #159
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Only for the wars IB thinks are cool!
Some of us take pride in being "judged by our haters"... Old-Treasonist
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:47 PM   #160
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Some of us take pride in being "judged by our haters"... Old-Treasonist
I don't hate you. But I do admit I scoff at most your posts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:32 AM   #161
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
But if you know that somewhere in Houston there are 20 terrorists, how much of the city do you take out to "save" it? How much real estate do you take out in Paris to retaliate against the terrorists there?
For some reason you have accepted the belief that the War on Terrorists can be fought like a nintendo game without people being deployed to root out the nests.

How much of Paris did the French destroy to kill off those who attacked?

We know who have the balls NOW in the War on Terrorists, and who doesn't:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:04 AM   #162
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama fled from Iraq without safeguarding the costly victory. Now we have ISIS and we are less safe. That Obama decision is affecting us all.

Obama is about to flee Afghanistan and now ISIS has been seen in that country and that makes us less safe. That Obama decision is affecting us all.

Obamacare has driven up my healthcare preminums through my work. That Obama decision is affecting me.

Obama's IRS won't give tax exempt status to organizations that I support so it's costing me money to support them. That Obama decision is costing me money.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:02 AM   #163
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
For some reason you have accepted the belief that the War on Terrorists can be fought like a nintendo game without people being deployed to root out the nests.

How much of Paris did the French destroy to kill off those who attacked?

We know who have the balls NOW in the War on Terrorists, and who doesn't:

Unfortunately "the war on terrorists" will not be fought by this President, as he has an agenda and has been very forthright from the beginning, we the American people just did not want to see/believe it, or maybe those who voted for him didn't even know.

In his book "The Audacity of Hope" he stated "I will stand with the Muslims should the Political winds shift in an ugly direction." Well that is certainly coming to fruition, as we loose Americans/Westerners by any way they/the terrorists can do it and all Washington thinks about is being Politically Correct, well PC is/will be the ruination of this country.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:23 AM   #164
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
If you do not comprehend the difference between fighting a country and fighting a collection of individuals that meld into the population of a country--often without the approval of the country--then is is very difficult to explain anything further about this. If you find a terrorist camp in Somalia, by all means strike it. But if you know that somewhere in Houston there are 20 terrorists, how much of the city do you take out to "save" it? How much real estate do you take out in Paris to retaliate against the terrorists there?

If you believe the right/wrong of bombing Nagasaki and Dresden is unambiguous, then you will never see the issue. If you realize that they are very gray, not white or black, then I don't see how you can say what you said.
I have to say that your Houston argument is pretty poor and I haven't seen anyone advocate that either so why try to justify it? I think the difference that you don't want to admit is that in the little village in Somalia we can go in and start getting intelligence by having some prisoners. Obama has ordered the killing of lots of leaders but the thing about an organization is that someone moves up to take their place. There also seems to be no shortage of new volunteers on the lower tiers. Intelligence that comes from prisoners is invaluable and under Obama orders we have thrown away a lot of opportunities. If you decide that there is not good intelligence then destroy the village...completely. A drone strike is just a start. You need to allow no survivors and not outside contact. Allow the terrorists to drive into the village and find everyone dead. Let them wonder about how much we know about their operations. Remove a couple of bodies and let them wonder if their comrades (that are missing) are spilling their guts. Use some imagination damn it. How does a football team fare if they use the same three plays over and over again? They lose eventually.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:24 AM   #165
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Unfortunately "the war on terrorists" will not be fought by this President, as he has an agenda and has been very forthright from the beginning, we the American people just did not want to see/believe it, or maybe those who voted for him didn't even know.
That's not the only "can" he has kicked down the road in order to "augment" what he perceives to be his "legacy" as he feebly attempts to rewrite his history. There is a "little matter" of added $9 trillion in added debt with the additional burden of government subsidized mandatory health care... just to name another.

I suspect that his actual "legacy" will be to demonstrate to the U.S. voters that electing a President is not a popularity contest based on cultural correctness and "firsts" for the country.

Recently I've been wondering how the Liberal-AntiWar crowd exterminate their homes ... or rid their yards of fire ants .... electronic zappers? Watching them get rid of wasps would be a hoot! "Certainly don't want to kill them" ... right?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women