Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Screening

Perhaps this has been discussed before and I missed it. The past few days have seemed like a constant replay of the same scenario. I get requests for appointments but when it comes down to screening the gent balks for some reason or another. I hear everything from I have provider references but I don't want you to contact them to they don't feel comfortable giving various info. So guys please tell me what screening you are uncomfortable with. I know this varies from person to person but is there a option providers don't commonly use that You would be more comfortable with. I am an established provider and have been for years. I don't understand why I am still having issues when it comes to screening.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
Alobar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

It's just one of the obligations of responsible hobbying, so I don't mind. I also request a pre-screen to make sure the provider is as comfortable meeting me as I them. Bottom line, if you're not comfortable with the gent move on. Here's a few recent threads.

http://dallas.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1855928
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323998
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=308927
Alobar is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Nic:

Here's my 2 cents... If I were a gal in the hobby, I wouldn't see anyone without a reference from a provider I knew or at least knew of (if she's a traveling lady). Forget P411 unless they have an okay (preferably several) meeting the same criteria (from providers I knew). I would be so newbie un-friendly it wouldn't be funny.

To the guys who want to hobby - get on ECCIE and make a few pertinent posts. Get in chat and talk with some regulars. Maybe review an AMP or two or hit one of the madames up (Casey or Nora) for a non-indy encounter. Join RS2K or P411... There's so many damn ways to get verified, it's ludicrous.

Bottom-line, get your "hobby-cred" up before you call an indy out of the blue and wanna hook up in 15 minutes from now. That's just unreasonable.

- stanky
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

+1 Stanky!

Heather - you set the rules on screening so you're comfortable. If the guy's not comfortable with your rules, he can go elsewhere.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #5
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole View Post
... but when it comes down to screening the gent balks for some reason ...
Don't relax your rules for a guy who balks at your screening. Your safety is more important. If he doesn't want to go through a process sufficient for you to feel safe, he can go somewhere else.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
To the guys who want to hobby - get on ECCIE and make a few pertinent posts. Get in chat and talk with some regulars. Maybe review an AMP or two or hit one of the madames up (Casey or Nora) for a non-indy encounter. Join RS2K or P411... There's so many damn ways to get verified, it's ludicrous.

Bottom-line, get your "hobby-cred" up before you call an indy out of the blue and wanna hook up in 15 minutes from now. That's just unreasonable.

- stanky
When I finally decide I want to see a lady, I either send them an appointment request through p411 or I send an introductory email as follows-

Hello___,

I'm Pipefitter73. I would like to meet with you please. Below is my screening info. When you have screened me, let me know and we can schedule a date.

eccie link- http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=53943
p411# ____ (only if they are on p411)
Date Check# ____ (only if they are on Date Check)
TER# ____ (only if they are on TER)

Reference#1, their contact email, and my last visit date with them.
Reference#2, their contact email, and my last visit date with them.
Reference#3, their contact email, and my last visit date with them.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.
-----------------
I have helped a few new ladies screen before and apparently no one sends in their screening stuff without some arm twisting. Most guys will want to find out when a lady is available and set an appointment without being screened first and I don't understand that.
I told the ladies to send an auto reply as follows and get the screening info first-

If you would like to schedule a meeting with me, let’s start out here. Unfortunately screening, referrals, or verification is required for both of our safety.
All information you provide is kept highly confidential. I am also listed on Preferred411 and eccie and utilize their sites as a screening method. Please contact me through p411 or please supply the following so we can schedule a meeting-

Hobby Name:
Hobby Handle:
Hobby email address:
Hobby Phone#:
City and State:
Date and Time You Want to Meet:
Meeting Length:
Which ad, site, or board did you find me on:
If applicable, what is your user ID there:

If you have seen other ladies within the last 6 months, Please include their information below and let them know that I will be contacting them for a reference.

Provider Reference # 1:
Email:
Phone:
Web Site:
Something to refresh her memory of your meeting?:

Provider Reference # 2:
Email:
Phone:
Web Site:
Something to refresh her memory of your meeting?:

Additional Comments?:

I will make every effort to make our meeting happen, but I do reserve the right to refuse to meet with anyone whom I don’t feel comfortable with. I’m flattered that you are contacting me, I trust that you have read over my site including the Donations and FAQ’s.
Please understand that in order to ensure my safety as well as yours I must screen all new guests…gently, I promise. I will not answer inquiry emails without the information I request.
Again, this is to ensure my safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
+1 Stanky!

Heather - you set the rules on screening so you're comfortable. If the guy's not comfortable with your rules, he can go elsewhere.

JaG
I agree.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #7
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's a Sad Day for Me to Say This, but

Now I do understand why some gentleman don't want to give provider references. I used to look down on this and thought well they must have something up their sleeve if they don't want me to contact the other ladies.....

During the Holidays, I noticed a trend that caused me to change my screening habits. When I got references from a certain couple of ladies in a certain area, bingo the hobbyist would always last minute cancel on me with a lame excuse. (We've heard them all, trust me)

Most of my friends are coming from P411, I check a couple of "special" sites online; and I am no longer asking for provider references. What happens between me and the gents is our business. I will continue to gladly give provider references, I am a member of P411, DC, & RS2K; but I am no longer asking for provider references for discretion's sake.

I did meet with another lady who follows this same screening method and got tips from her and it's working splendidly.
I also seem to be a "Newbie Magnet" so I am pretty used to helping gents get started off in the hobby anways. Some will join P411 without hesitation and that is very helpful.

(And it wasn't the ladies in Alabama that prompted me to make this change)
FK is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #8
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly View Post
Now I do understand why some gentleman don't want to give provider references. I used to look down on this and thought well they must have something up their sleeve if they don't want me to contact the other ladies.....
There has been a large increase in the number of providers in the last year and many hobbyist don't want their regular ladies to know who all they are seeing.... a sense of loyality I guess. I've heard several reports of providers chewing out their clients over seeing certain ladies who they deem as competition or unfit to see.

Traveling ladies don't care who I see, but when I'm around my stomping grounds and I'm asked for references, I don't give them other providers names in town.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

And there is the truthful answer I was looking for. It seems provider references are going the way of the dodo. That is a damn shame. I agree with you Fallon I tend to be a newbie magnet so creative screening is something I have always had to do a little of. But I never in the past had a problem getting a provider reference if someone had visited a lady in the past. Now I am getting requests more and more often where they have seen someone but don't want to give a provider reference. I even had one tell me who the lady was but said please don't contact her I want to keep seeing her and I don't want her mad at me. Then he added but I am safe and I'm not LEO or anything so you are ok. Yes of course you are safe and aren't LEO and of course I am going to take your word alone on that without any screening. Because LEO and serial killers normally make their intentions known first before attempting to see someone.

I have no intention of dropping my screening to a point where I am not comfortable I only wrote this thread hoping there was some creative method that I haven't thought of. I figure the best person to ask that question would be a gent since you all know what in screening makes you cringe and what you are or would be most comfortable with.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
SammyT
Registered Member

Can't go wrong with P411. It has opened up a lot of doors for me. If you are going to hobby, it seems to be a very good investment.
SammyT is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyT View Post
Can't go wrong with P411. It has opened up a lot of doors for me. If you are going to hobby, it seems to be a very good investment.
p411 when traveling.... and having hobby friends who have the info on the local girls doesn't hurt either.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
SammyT
Registered Member

Quote:
p411 when traveling.... and having hobby friends who have the info on the local girls doesn't hurt either.
Absolutely. Well said.
SammyT is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only time during screening where I might tell a lady to hold off from screening or calling my refs is if I'm contacting her from p411 or eccie.......and I simply need to ask a question like..."what is your overnight rate" .......if she has no reviews or info posted "what don't you offer".

Some ladies for the most basic of questions not provided by their website feel they have to fully screen you just to answer a question. Which is a waste of my time and a waste of theirs when I don't choose to book an appointment because of the answer. Ill give a p411 and board handle and stuff like that to ask the question but I don't want to be fully screened (calling ref, verifying) unless I have those answers and decide to book.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #14
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Some ladies for the most basic of questions not provided by their website feel they have to fully screen you just to answer a question.
I've helped a few new ladies with screening and I've instructed them to never answer questions about rates or services until the gentlemen supply their screening info and are checked out.

Most ladies have the answers to all the questions a gentlemen may have on their websites, showcases, or reviews but most hobbyist are too lazy to look and they just want to play 100 question email tag to get those answers.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #15
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I never balked at screening. I use date-check and p411. The only issue I would have is if they wanted employment verification. Sure I can give them a number to call but it will be either me or one of my 16 employees that answers. Does that defeat the "rules" or not?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women