Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Backpage

Guys how do you do it? I just could never see someone posting there. Too many implied risks for me.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
johnfd86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Blad,
Good to see you back. I travel some with work and love to try and set something up on the road. I seldom play in my backyard. Some of the places I go seem to have very few or no legitimate providers. Last time I saw a bp girl was in appleton, ws. Horrible experience I will not repeat. Last time i attempted to to see someone local I was working about 50 miles north of home and tried to set something up with a local there that is reputable on this site, she ultimately bailed on me. I will be in Ocala this month and am still searching for something to do there. Long story short I would always expect dissapointment with an unreviewed BP lady.
johnfd86 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

Google Ocala FL Prostitution Busts and you will get an eyeful. Be very very careful in Ocala. Lots of action and I mean the bad kind. The sherrif there is a wacko and his hobby is trying to bust the hobbyists AND the ladies.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I am single so I care a less about my own back yard. In all my years in this I have only had one lady over to my house and sadly she died in 2010 and one had an open invitation but retired.

I just feel more at ease using P411 or Date-Check. I have heard too many horror stories about backpage. Busts, pimps hiding waiting to rob you, ect ect ect..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
I just feel more at ease using P411 or Date-Check. I have heard too many horror stories about backpage.
When traveling I always stick to p411, Date Check, or eccie Verified Providers.

But when I'm local, I rely a lot more on word of mouth. If I do see a lady who advertises on backpage, it's because a few friends have went first and given good feedback.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
shagnthor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Guys how do you do it? I just could never see someone posting there. Too many implied risks for me.
Ha! I don't.
I also don't eat raw hamburger meat or have unprotected sex. Call me crazy. I get my adrenaline buzz by doing other, stupid shit.
shagnthor is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you research?

I read how guys just won't go to backpage, eccie ladies hang out on bp as well. Just gotta research. And you may get lucky.

Happy hobbying.

Quote:
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
LgTdyBr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

As long as you do not use bp as your only source of information. Do your own screening.

Does she have reviews here, ter, doggie, indys (admittenly difficult when some change there handles more often than they change their underwear <lol>)?

"tinieye" the photos and see if they match ads and phone numbers elsewhere. Same photos, different number are either stolen or maybe an agency.

Do they maintain a personnel website?

Do they chat on any other board anywhere?

I hear the ladys chant, "Screen, screen, screen," as there montra(?) but it goes both ways. Lady Heather (once of the nor' west coast), Torri Lynne, HalleyOrlando, and lorileileigh are all ladys in Florida I would have never met if I had not done my homework and my first contact was from a bp or Craig's List ad.

Just sayin',

'bear'
LgTdyBr is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgTdyBr View Post
As long as you do not use bp as your only source of information. Do your own screening.

Does she have reviews here, ter, doggie, indys (admittenly difficult when some change there handles more often than they change their underwear <lol>)?

"tinieye" the photos and see if they match ads and phone numbers elsewhere. Same photos, different number are either stolen or maybe an agency.

Do they maintain a personnel website?

Do they chat on any other board anywhere?

I hear the ladys chant, "Screen, screen, screen," as there montra(?) but it goes both ways. Lady Heather (once of the nor' west coast), Torri Lynne, HalleyOrlando, and lorileileigh are all ladys in Florida I would have never met if I had not done my homework and my first contact was from a bp or Craig's List ad.

Just sayin',

'bear'
So true....research is a two way street!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

If you think Backpage for B'ham is scary, you should check out the Macon Georgia Backpage.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
reesec
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5898
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm on BP as well as other reputable sites.

I get my share of 'yo baby what's up' lol calls from BP, which I promptly but nicely disconnect from. I also get to meet a lot of nice guys from there as well who have handles & references from reputable ladies on BP and other sites.

You just have to do your research. If she's only on BP, take it with a grain of salt!

I can't tell you how many comments I get from guys of how my ad sticks out like a sore thumb on BP among everyone else's!

AnD What oN eArtH DoEs tHis meAn? lol

Muah!
reesec is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women