Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #61
Chuck10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck10 View Post
Think it might be time to push the eject button ...Just saying ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
No cause I still have 2 guys here who are lurkers they like to contact me here. I honestly don't need to hobby. Sometimes I post ads just to keep my provider status so I can read things. I'm not really available
Hi Beautiful ...I was not necessarily addressing that towards you...sorry if you took it that way...
Chuck10 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #62
Chuck10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
Woop woop bring on the daty. The the hair line up is all I normally see anyway lol that is when I can concentrate enough to look.
Well I'm glad to hear that ...I can only image what you must think when you see my old gray hair down between your lovely black hosed legs ...kissing, licking and nibbling your pretty pink flower ....you must be asking for the herbicides to get rid of those gray weeds in your flower garden ......
Chuck10 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #63
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
No cause I still have 2 guys here who are lurkers they like to contact me here. I honestly don't need to hobby. Sometimes I post ads just to keep my provider status so I can read things. I'm not really available
You come off with that same Fuck You attitude that VIP Latina Barbie left with. Like you're above the whole website. Just like VIP saying she's retiring from this despicable profession........ but she'll still fuck certain dudes for money in her spare time. Once you're a pickle you can never go back to being a cucumber.

Quote:
I've met MORE than a fair share of gents who don't look a thing like Theo or Channing that give amazing daty. Ijs :-) (not be ugly I promise)
I like your attitude, Dirk. You catch more bees with honey, or however that expression goes.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #64
bigdaddy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Rosie Odonnell gives lousy head
bigdaddy2001 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:09 PM   #65
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearf15amc View Post
I'm up for the challenge

Bear
Anytime!! We still need to do lunch soon! I has not forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck10 View Post
Well I'm glad to hear that ...I can only image what you must think when you see my old gray hair down between your lovely black hosed legs ...kissing, licking and nibbling your pretty pink flower ....you must be asking for the herbicides to get rid of those gray weeds in your flower garden ......

You're so silly lol! I nearly died when I read that!

My apology back to the topic of the thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille1987 View Post
There's a certain ECCIE provider who's been on this site over a year n a half because a hobbyist told her and helped her get an account /verified/showcase etc-she was a Sw makin 20$ for bj's and $40 for FS ..now she gets much much more and lives a better life --she still sees the hobbyist 4 to 5x that and he has never taken her $ but to show her appreciation she gives him a very generous rate for her services. Is that so bad? And I wonder how Novatx knows for a fact what samus' arrangement is with these girls ? If it's anything like the arrangement I described then it is not bad at all. Any streetwalker would love to make 4x the $ and not risk having to stand on a corner putting herself in all kind of danger or risk of getting caught by LE. Being a whore sucks but sucks worse as a SW.
That's certainly a good way to look at it.
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #66
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I'd bang Rosie O'Donnell.

What?

And for the record, my daty-skillz suck, so I laugh when any gal compliments me...then again, I'm always laughing, so it's no biggie.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #67
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I'd bang Rosie O'Donnell.

What?

And for the record, my daty-skillz suck, so I laugh when any gal compliments me...then again, I'm always laughing, so it's no biggie.

The only thing I'll acknowledge or agree with in this is that yes you are indeed always laughing :-) XoXo
Old 07-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #68
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The whole thing sounds more like a provider upset because she's being undersold...

If she's not getting beaten, doing it against her will, etc, etc... then it's really none of your business.

As far as managed girls go, I personally wouldn't manage any women, talk about an effin headache, but as long as they aren't being treated like slaves, then I don't mind seeing one.

It's been my experience that some of these "managed" providers are far better at having fewer ncns, bcd and tcb is better and there is less complaining... That may not be your experience, but it has been mine.
dbeartx is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #69
bigjimt52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

well then there are a lot of lying ladies out there in the hobby world cause numerous ones have told me they rather like my DATY skills and I need to meet Sofa King cause yea I would prolly bang Rosie too and I like to laugh.....
bigjimt52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #70
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
The only thing I'll acknowledge or agree with in this is that yes you are indeed always laughing :-) XoXo
Aww, see? Told ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjimt52 View Post
well then there are a lot of lying ladies out there in the hobby world cause numerous ones have told me they rather like my DATY skills and I need to meet Sofa King cause yea I would prolly bang Rosie too and I like to laugh.....
We'd be all like, "Nuh uh fucker, you got the uggo the last time, It's my turn!"... going back and forth until, "let's wrestle for her", outside Rosie's door. Heh!

What was the topic, again? Oh! Middleman...

Bleh...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:20 PM   #71
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-20-2014, 07:32 PM   #72
Whiskey-Fied
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Woop woop bring on the daty.
my fave
Whiskey-Fied is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:14 AM   #73
bigjimt52
Valued Poster

Quote:
Woop woop bring on the daty. The the hair line up is all I normally see anyway lol that is when I can concentrate enough to look.
nothing better than Bailey grabbing the sides of your head, holding tight yelling...dont stop, dont stop, yes right there... yeah...that will bring a smile to your face
bigjimt52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:40 AM   #74
electricman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeartx View Post
The whole thing sounds more like a provider upset because she's being undersold...

If she's not getting beaten, doing it against her will, etc, etc... then it's really none of your business.

As far as managed girls go, I personally wouldn't manage any women, talk about an effin headache, but as long as they aren't being treated like slaves, then I don't mind seeing one.

It's been my experience that some of these "managed" providers are far better at having fewer ncns, bcd and tcb is better and there is less complaining... That may not be your experience, but it has been mine.

electricman98 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:49 AM   #75
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Theo James is like a younger looking James Franco, lol
e_l traveler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women