Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2017, 05:37 AM   #1
Dice
Registered Member

Default Fetish requests

Am looking forward to the fun on Dallas milking table. It sounds like a hell of a ride. Dallas, I think you do a great job describing what she does and what you can expect and it tells you who she is. Loved the labia to snack on comment. I love some big long meaty lips, all sets! Another I saw was a girls oral fixation. It was a good story and kind of on this track, a bit wordy, and felt kind of like a sales pitch to buy into vs here's what I want plain and simple.

I'm not seeing some of the dirtier fetish side of this community (which I know is our here). I know there's guy's here into some kink, and there's not a good way to window shop those fetishes--giving or receiving.

I get you ladies want to be as versatile appearing as possible to be appealing for the largest audience, or just not wanting to expose your vulnerabilities that maybe you save for your SO, but I think this would enhance that, not detract.

Fisting(Love giving and looking for the right girl), sounding, milking (thank you Dallas for making it clear), Greek (sometimes is noted), CBT and CB worship, Brutal dirty talk (Not just, "you're a dirty bitch", but verbal humiliation--giving or receiving, object insertion, BDSM, golden shower--him or her, pussy/ body worship, gaping, pussy/ nipple pumping, and countless thousands of other fetishes, but I think it would be nice to see more providers post what they're into for a discerning client looking for a match in more ways than one. Currently seeing the same reviewing of what activities took place-- Mish, CG, RCG, CIM, FIV, DATY, which are all great, but it'd be nice to see more on the activities and the showcases or weekend ads.

We all have some secrets in the closet( no, not gay ones, not my thing), how can we crack that door a little bit ladies?

I guess this was just a long way around of asking if any providers are into fisting?
Dice is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:58 AM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww baby..my pleasure table is waiting on my return...

I am not into fisting but I do enjoy many other fetishes.

SweetM is probably the best choice for menu full of fetishes..not sure if she does fisting but I have seen her electric wand. Wow!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:00 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww thanks sugar for the post and kind words! My pleasure table will be ready when I return.
As for fetishes,I enjoy many...BUT as for fisting,not my thing.
SweetM on the other hand has a vast fetish kenu..I have seen her electric wand...wow wow wow cool!
Old 05-18-2017, 11:57 AM   #4
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

All depends on the size of your hands! I do have a review that speaks of fisting but I must warn you. After I cum so hard many times from fisting I'm about useless lol. Hope this isn't to much for the thread.
Fetishes are my favorite, mine and yours.
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #5
ozarksguy2011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

i may have to set up an appt with SweetM.. add her to my list along with Dallas... both sound like they would be ALOT of fun....
ozarksguy2011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #6
ozarksguy2011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

i may have to set up an appt with SweetM.. add her to my list along with Dallas... both sound like they would be ALOT of fun....
ozarksguy2011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #7
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

You should try us together! Hot!
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:56 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmm yummm. ... Were TnT & dynamite.....cum get ya sum after ma 30
Old 05-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #9
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm into a lot of that.... just ask!
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:33 PM   #10
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Add me in there with Dallas and Sweet M! lol. Do we need to put 911 on standby??

I will echo Sweet M, on the fisting(which BTW I just had my 1st experience last month) Size DOES matter and yes, I am about useless...well my mouth is still there...
I am into all sorts of things but don't openly advertise because it typically takes a visit or two to feel comfortable enough to be able to trust that I am ok and safe.
A few things I am open to are ropes/blindfolds/g.s(bothways) I am a squirter in the right situation...then again sometimes it just happens. I am submissive by nature so me being dominant..not really...although I would LOVE to be able to...Until then I am Sweet M's and Dallas' love kittne- I will do what ever they tell me to do. LOL.
StaceyMay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women