Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2022, 07:36 PM   #16
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Bull shit. The article in the link said they lost one set of games
You read too many bull shit "reports" to read real reports that cover all aspects of any true issues. You don't have a clue about the economic impact of losing all the wafer fabs located on Taiwan. Look at the supply chain interruption caused by a shortage of chips. And that comes without a single fab being destroyed. Taiwan is one of the largest concentrations of chip manufacturing in the world. The types of chips made is also very important. Some chips are easier to make than others
Because of that single product, the dynamics of the war are completely changed.

If China just wants the rock, Taiwan is in trouble. If they want the industries (@ 25% of world production of chips) they have to be careful. A single missile hit could shut a fab down for 6-12 months.
I'm not going to waste the huge amount of time it would take to educate you. It's much easier to defend Taiwan than to attack it. All their armor, munitions, and a thousand other things have to come on a ship. Much easier to sink a ship with 100 tanks on it than destroying them on the ground. If they go after civilians, they still have missiles than can hit Beijing. Or the 3 gorges dam.
There are no sure bets in a war like this. Except Chairman Xi won't replace your little red book, your well worn kneepads, and won't let you give up kowtowing.
How long has China controlled your travel and politics?
You must be French.
You never said, are you pro Pelosi visiting Taiwan or not?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 07:37 PM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hedonist: I agree with your take on the China/Tiwan thing as discussed in this thread . . .but I'm old and its really hard to read those massive posts. You do good research, but I just can't read it all.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 07:38 PM   #18
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Of course, knowing Biden and the Pelosi's connections, they may have a back-channel communication saying that nothing is going to happen, and Nancy will come out looking good for public consumption.

Of course, if they do shoot her down, Dick Durbin as Speaker?
Old 07-29-2022, 08:19 PM   #19
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Are these the same think tanks that said Russia would run over Ukraine in no time.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 08:56 PM   #20
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Hedonist: I agree with your take on the China/Tiwan thing as discussed in this thread . . .but I'm old and its really hard to read those massive posts. You do good research, but I just can't read it all.

I'm 74 and I read everything I post at least twice and often, 3 times to make sure the points I wanted to make were indeed made but then I enjoy reading this stuff! I completely understand that it isn't for everybody. I like the idea of educating myself on a daily basis but then I have the luxury of having the time to do EXACTLY as I like, living the Hedonist dream of complete control of my life and decisions that I make.

My neighbor is a college educated "ultra" Progressive. She is such a fanatic, I realized this after I learned she had gone to Obama's first inaugural because it would be the highlite of her "politically active life". I say this only to emphasize the kind of person who has literally no interest in hearing "the other side of the story". No intellectual curiosity at all. She wouldn't read those articles if I told her I would pay her bills for a month. If anybody other than a far left Progressive wanted to tell her something, you would get the hand and "not interested". So how do we get along? Simple, I pretend to be a Democrat though not the Progressive she is. If I told her my true feelings, I would have a very, very angry neighbor next door and that's no way to go through life.

I don't want to be that person. I never address a subject without knowing what the left is saying and reporting while many on the left here, as I demonstrate on a daily basis, has no idea what "the other side" is saying and simply do not care.

I don't want to be that person.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 09:06 PM   #21
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mplay View Post
Are these the same think tanks that said Russia would run over Ukraine in no time.

Your skepticism is completely understandable. I feel the same way when I hear that somebody is an "Intelligence expert" and wonder if they are one of the 50 "Intelligence officers" that said Hunter's laptop "looked like it was Russian propaganda", when you have to know, they didn't believe that for a minute but had to put their political loyalty to party above their own credibility and integrity.

All I can do is post articles I read that I have heard from other sources, is likely true. You'll have to make up your own mind, what you want to believe.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:01 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

those wargames... you know thats pentagon propaganda...
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 04:12 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

china is acting belligerent. is it because they're afraid of Pelosi's massive tatas?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 04:33 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I'm 74 and I read everything I post at least twice and often, 3 times to make sure the points I wanted to make were indeed made but then I enjoy reading this stuff! I completely understand that it isn't for everybody. I like the idea of educating myself on a daily basis but then I have the luxury of having the time to do EXACTLY as I like, living the Hedonist dream of complete control of my life and decisions that I make.

My neighbor is a college educated "ultra" Progressive. She is such a fanatic, I realized this after I learned she had gone to Obama's first inaugural because it would be the highlite of her "politically active life". I say this only to emphasize the kind of person who has literally no interest in hearing "the other side of the story". No intellectual curiosity at all. She wouldn't read those articles if I told her I would pay her bills for a month. If anybody other than a far left Progressive wanted to tell her something, you would get the hand and "not interested". So how do we get along? Simple, I pretend to be a Democrat though not the Progressive she is. If I told her my true feelings, I would have a very, very angry neighbor next door and that's no way to go through life.

I don't want to be that person. I never address a subject without knowing what the left is saying and reporting while many on the left here, as I demonstrate on a daily basis, has no idea what "the other side" is saying and simply do not care.

I don't want to be that person.
HedonistForever
Just put her on ignore like you do poster in this forum who can point out your bullshit and hypocrisy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 10:45 AM   #25
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Wars have been started for so much less. Korea was because a Secretary of State dropped a line from a speech. World war I was because a very minor person was assassinated even with the title. Our Civil War started because Lincoln tried to resupply a federal fort in the harbor of Charleston, SC. Most wars in history didn't start because someone road over the border with troops. They started over things that many would have been laughed at but took on a life of its own.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:54 AM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

TV people say she IS going now.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:20 AM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
china is acting belligerent. is it because they're afraid of Pelosi's massive tatas?
Her tatas are a national treasure. Protect them at all costs.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:30 AM   #28
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’m debating whether to send Xi Johnnie Blue or an Amazon gift card if he shoots down her plane.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:51 AM   #29
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’m debating whether to send Xi Johnnie Blue or an Amazon gift card if he shoots down her plane.
Someone should start a crowd funding effort for the Chinese pilot that downs the aircraft she's aboard!
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #30
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
TV people say she IS going now.

She's going to "Asia". It's yet to be seen if she drops Taiwan from the schedule.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women