Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47543
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
innocent_pleasures
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3467
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Why Can't Hobbyist Prebook?!?!

Question??

Why is it so hard for Gentlemen to prebook calls???

As a touring provider I do not understand why gentlemen have such a hard time prebooking appointments or showing true interest in seeing the provider before they come. Because this is how a touring provider creates there schedule. If no one shows enough interest its a waste of time and money to even stop in that city. So why is it that hobbyist get mad at the providers when the providers schedule is created from the hobbyist responses. Most hobbyist are some type of businessmen and should understand where we are coming from, because a waste of time is a waste of money.

So could someone please tell me why a hobbyist wants to give a bad review on a provider for not showing up to a city when an appointment was never made only advanced advertisement was done for that city to gauge the response. And also if one person prebooks in a city that is 1 to 300 miles away from the provider it does not make since for the provider to travel that far for one person.

Remember gentlemen this is how providers survive so please be considerate!!!
innocent_pleasures is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand your frustration.
Some are just flaky or some of them are lurkers.
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I tend to book a lot touring ladies. I prefer to book 3-7 days in advance, and have been known to go out of my way to see a certain lady.

One thing that drives me nuts about traveling ladies is also one thing I'll never change: they tend to stay in a city only 1, 2 days at the most. I understand all the LE reasons why they do that, but it still bugs me. I may be very interested in seeing a certain lady, but if she is in town in the middle of the week, I probably won't see her. Especially if she has only bookings available 1/2 day in the evening and 1/2 day in the morning.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I have prebookings but I think to be frank, many men are 'spur of the moment' horndogs and they call when the feel the urge.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I have prebookings but I think to be frank, many men are 'spur of the moment' horndogs and they call when the feel the urge.
Now, I don't recommend this b/c I believe a lady should set her own business model. But I would just note that some ladies give a discount for pre-booking.

[Thinking...I don't know if this means the pre-book rate is the regular rate or a real discount, while the last minute tour rate is a premium rate.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I'm a SPERM of the moment hobbyist! As a matter of fact, I'm a FEDEX hobbyist! I absolutely positively got have it tonight! LOL

I feel your pain. Here I am in Las Vegas being a good little man whore. I pre-booked two weeks in advance. These girls are so mean, NSNC.... I'm so hurt! The good news is I have had some fabulously wonderful providers that made it all worthwhile! The shit us man whores put up with! LOL

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #7
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
YES! That is the main reason.

In the new business I started a few months ago, I am basically "on call" to travel at any given time. I would end up having to cancel most of the time. I only hobby while traveling anyway. Still to paranoid around where I live, know too many people.

tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

On tour it's cool if someone makes a same day appointment but don't just send me an e mail saying

" Can I see u in five minutes"

You would not believe the number of e mails or texts or even calls I get where the guy is like " Can I see you now???" It's like, wait, can you give me a few hours? Can your woody wait that long??"
Old 01-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Many probably cannot plan two weeks in advance due to job and family obligations. If time is freed up then the fucktard starts calling.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

It seems like a lot of fellows wait until the lady is in the city limits, I guess they want to make sure that she's really there before contacting her. Then you get overwhelmed with emails and PMs, that's been my experience anyways. It does help if they pre book so you can get your schedule coordinated.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just got a text two minutes ago that said

U AVAILABLE?
Old 01-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Why Can't Hobbyist Prebook?!?!

Because of NCNS, change of plans, not enough interest, etc...

The next thing you know, she will want PREPAID, ROFLMAO

good luck,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A lot of ladies take deposits before they head out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Why Can't Hobbyist Prebook?!?!

Because of NCNS, change of plans, not enough interest, etc...

The next thing you know, she will want PREPAID, ROFLMAO

good luck,
CG
Especially for overnights. So it does happen and it does work.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can't believe that a provider would actually respond to a text or e mail that has a one sentence thing in it so why do guys even bother with those??
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I used to pre-book quite a bit. But for the VERY same reason you state in your request is why I stopped.

Traveling providers put out ads that they are going to visit a city on X day/days. Then they sit back and wait for pre-book requests to come in. If they don't get enough, they bail.

Now here Mr. polite, patient, horndog sits trying to do the right thing and HOPEFULLY get a call/email/PM telling him that they are not coming.

MOST OF THE TIME it is a blanket ad/post that the provider that I was soooooo careful and polite to pre-book with sends out to all the "horndogs" to let them know she is not coming afterall.

I don't sit on my computer hour after hour, updating ads and looking in coed to REALLY find out if the provider I took all the time to, VERIFY, CONTACT, AND SCHEDULE with is going to even make the trip or not.

It is a 2 way street. Obviously everyone knows that shit happens. Things go wrong, peoples lives change, stuff happens. But this is where I have decided to wait until the traveling provider ACTUALLY SHOWS!

As to giving a bad review. How can they possibly give you a bad review if you never even showed up?

Remember please providers, we gentlemen have commitments and lives as well and we have to go out and earn the money we choose to spend enjoying your company. As much as I wish there was some "Hobby Fairy" that came and sprinkled funds in my bank account to spend time with you, there is not.

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women