Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #646
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Just like they had a field day on Trumps unsecured phone.

The reason I didn't vote for Clinton is the same reason I'd never vote for Trump....they are both crooked as fuck.

Btw...both Trump and Clinton have sold out their country and I for one have never voted for either. Can you say the same?
How did Trump sell out his country? Facts not your opinion.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:58 AM   #647
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How did Trump sell out his country? Facts not your opinion.
If the Mueller reports shows that he colluded with the Russians will you denounce him? Or will you take the prepaved Giuliani response, " Even if he did collusion isn't a crime". Or maybe you have a different view

Btw this a Federal Judge "throwing it out there that he sold out his country". He got to read parts we didnt
Old 01-12-2019, 08:03 AM   #648
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Did you read the judge walking about his comments about treason? Oh yeah, Meuller team told the judge he was wrong. Flynn’s name is trashed already and he’s spent most of his money. He copped the plea to save his son from going thru this bullshit. He just wants it over. I’d do the same thing.
You started this thread saying Flynn had reversed his guilty plea...
Old 01-12-2019, 08:09 AM   #649
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, the "issue" for Flynn is, and will be, if the statement he made was inconsistent with a recording that was captured by an illegal interception of a communication in which Flynn is supposed to have said or done the "thing" he is accused of lying about.

If the underlying activity or statement was illegally obtained it is suppressible pursuant to Federal Criminal Rules applying the 4th amendment principles .... and therefore the Government lacks sufficient evidence to bring a complaint against him. His plea, if based on evidence obtained in violation of the 4th amendment, may be withdrawn and the suppression of the evidence will result in the Government's case being dismissed for "lack of evidence"!

The new Judge on the case was reminding the Government of the Government's CONTINUING obligation to provide to Flynn's attorney all evidence of "exculpatory" matters, which the documentation supporting the search warrant application to the FISA COURT would be such information to review to determine if there was fraud that induced the Judge to sign the interception order.

Of course Munchie and WTF won't have a legitimate response to that proposition, so they will resort to grade school playground antics. NAME CALLING!
How did this prediction of yours work out LL?
Old 01-12-2019, 08:14 AM   #650
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Somewhere along that process the FISA application and order will become public domain and available for all to see. The cases against him can be dismissed to avoid public disclosure of a royal FBI fuck up! See Las Vegas rancher case! It's a bitter pill for Anti-Trumpers, but ....!

.. having an affirmative finding that the FBI/DOJ violated Federal law with perjury as icing would not be a pretty sight, particularly if it is confirmed that Obaminable was aware of the activities and took no action! And believe it or not, I don't think Trump would do that.
Let's see...Flynn did not change his plea and nothing you supposed came to fruition.

Why is that do you think? You legal bias? Inability to see the linear facts? Why were you and IB so wrong in your legal analysis?
Old 01-12-2019, 09:23 AM   #651
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Let's see...Flynn did not change his plea and nothing you supposed came to fruition.

Why is that do you think? You legal bias? Inability to see the linear facts? Why were you and IB so wrong in your legal analysis?
Why are you so wrong in claiming what I said. I said Flynn would be exonerated. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:28 AM   #652
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why are you so wrong in claiming what I said. I said Flynn would be exonerated. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
You need to take out your earplugs and open your eyes...the lady is singing and she is big as a cow!

Every single one of you implied that this judges order meant that Flynn would walk. Nothing was further from the truth...
Old 01-12-2019, 09:33 AM   #653
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You need to take out your earplugs and open your eyes...the lady is singing and she is big as a cow!

Every single one of you implied that this judges order meant that Flynn would walk. Nothing was further from the truth...
The only thing the fat lady is doing is suggesting she'll run again in 2020. Rosenstein will soon be gone, and with the new AG in place Odumbo's weaponization of U.S. intelligence agencies will be revealed and Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:16 AM   #654
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only thing the fat lady is doing is suggesting she'll run again in 2020. Rosenstein will soon be gone, and with the new AG in place Odumbo's weaponization of U.S. intelligence agencies will be revealed and Flynn will be exonerated.
It’s pathetic to see some so called Libertarians in this forum rooting with glee to see the government ruin people’s lives. Comey admitted he set up Flynn. Even though the agents didn’t think he lied. They have Manafort in solitary confinement for tax evasion for crissakes. Fuckin guy is going crazy. WTF should be appalled by what’s going on. But he’s not a Libertarian. Just a vindictive Liberal.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:24 AM   #655
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s pathetic to see some so called Libertarians in this forum rooting with glee to see the government ruin people’s lives. Comey admitted he set up Flynn. Even though the agents didn’t think he lied. They have Manafort in solitary confinement for tax evasion for crissakes. Fuckin guy is going crazy. WTF should be appalled by what’s going on. But he’s not a Libertarian. Just a vindictive Liberal.
Bambino you, IB and LL were wrong. Cant you just admit it and move on? You pressed me about Flynn not losing his pension. I saw that you were right, publicly admitted it and moved on. Why cant you do the same?
Old 01-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #656
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

why is he in solitary confinement? he's not a threat to the prison population.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #657
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
There are rumors the Russian mob has a contract on him. But who really knows. He was also accused of witness tampering
Old 01-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #658
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Because Meuller sent him there. They do that shit in communist countries.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:24 AM   #659
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Bambino you, IB and LL were wrong. Cant you just admit it and move on? You pressed me about Flynn not losing his pension. I saw that you were right, publicly admitted it and moved on. Why cant you do the same?
Who’s wrong? This fiasco isn’t over yet. Why would Flynn waste more time and money trying to defend himself. Meuller suggested no jail time. Flynn’s just cutting his losses. Meuller too.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:37 AM   #660
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who’s wrong? This fiasco isn’t over yet. Why would Flynn waste more time and money trying to defend himself. Meuller suggested no jail time. Flynn’s just cutting his losses. Meuller too.
A life long innocent military man accused of being a sellout wont defend himself. LMAO!!!! Hes a guilty fuck Bambino. He might go to jail anyway. In fact if he would have plead guilty that last court appearance, he would have gone to jail. Fuck Flynn. Hes a traitor
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women