Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2018, 10:35 PM   #76
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oh, but we can discount that information by blaming it all on "lamestream media". Anything that doesn't come directly from the White House must be suspect.

See, this is the problem. An unwillingness to admit fault in anything that we have identified with personally.

It reminds me of Hotel Rwanda. We buy into all of this polarization because of tribalism and worthless crap that we hear on the radio, and as a result, we reduce other human beings to the status of cockroaches.

We all saw how that turned out there. Why would we want to replicate it here?
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:41 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
You're listening to liars from Infowars, like all the Koolaid drinking cultists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...milies-n884856

While it is embarrassing that they used an older photo, it doesn;t do anything to excuse Trump's actions. And it's important to remember context, as well. The children in the 2014 photo were found separated from their parents, and officials were trying to find them. Unlike Trump's policy, which was to forcefully separate them. You can not excuse you racism.
Spin, spin, spin; yet Odumbo minions did circulate 2014 pictures and tried to blame Trump. "Embarrassing" isn't the correct word. Hypocritical, mendacious, agenda driven propaganda is a more correct description of what happened.

Furthermore, there's no racism involved in arresting criminals who violate U.S. immigration laws. It's been going on for decades. In fact, Flores vs Reno has Clinton's AG Janet Reno's name on it, and that case was all about adults being arrested at the border for violating U.S. immigration laws and how the U.S. government was to deal with the offspring of those arrested. It's not "racist" to protect the weak from being further victimized by predatory rapists who exist in the adult population.

BTW, it's trivially obvious to any other sentient being that Infowars was not once cited as a source in any of these exchanges as you uncleverly suggest. However, your mendacious deflection does reveal how shallow the substance of your argument really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Oh, but we can discount that information by blaming it all on "lamestream media". Anything that doesn't come directly from the White House must be suspect.

See, this is the problem. An unwillingness to admit fault in anything that we have identified with personally.

It reminds me of Hotel Rwanda. We buy into all of this polarization because of tribalism and worthless crap that we hear on the radio, and as a result, we reduce other human beings to the status of cockroaches.

It was the Times and a reporter for the New Yorker and two photographers from other MSM outlets who were caught misrepresenting the truth. Hence, the lame-stream media is to blame for ginning up hysteria over a problem that pre-dates Trump by decades.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:52 PM   #78
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Spin, spin, spin; yet Odumbo minions did circulate 2014 pictures and tried to blame Trump. "Embarrassing" isn't the correct word. Hypocritical, mendacious, agenda driven propaganda is a more correct description of what happened.

Furthermore,, there's no racism involved in arresting criminals who violate U.S. immigration laws. It's been going on for decades. In fact, Flores vs Reno has Clinton's AG Janet Reno's name on it, and that case was all about adults being arrested at the border for violating U.S. immigration laws and how the U.S. government was to deal with the offspring of those arrested. It's not "racist" to protect the weak from being further victimized by predatory rapists who exist in the adult population.

BTW, it's trivially obvious to any other sentient being that Infowars was not once cited as a source in any of these exchanges as you uncleverly suggest. However, your mendacious deflection does reveal how shallow the substance of your argument really is.

It was the Times and a reporter for the New Yorker and two photographers forom other MSM outlets who were caught in misrepresenting the truth. Hence, the lame-stream media is to blame for ginning up hysteria over a problem that pre-dates Trump by decades.
Odumbo? Minions? Arguing that it's not racist to stigmatize an entire population based on the actions of a few? You don't have to cite InfoWars to make it clear that you are all about that.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:57 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo? Minions? Arguing that it's not racist to stigmatize an entire population based on the actions of a few? You don't have to cite InfoWars to make it clear that you are all about that.

Odumbo speech writer Jon Favreau was one of the Odumbo minions who began circulating the 2014 images and blaming them on Trump. The other sources cited above makes it abundantly clear that your claim is as false as the cover on Time magazine. They lied, and ... well, you're doing the same.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:02 PM   #80
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Dude, you're repeating yourself and getting your facts mixed up about who said what. Put the tequila bottle down and go to bed. You are embarrassing yourself.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, you're repeating yourself and getting your facts mixed up about who said what. Put the tequila bottle down and go to bed. You are embarrassing yourself.

It was obvious you didn't grasp the fundamental facts the first time around; hence, your need for remedial instruction. Jon Favreau was one of Odumbo's minions in the White House. Jon Favreau circulated a 2014 picture and blamed the image on Trump. Jon Favreau -- who is very much an Odumbo minion -- was perpetuating a lie. The facts are clear. That you refuse to accept the facts is embarrassing for you ... even if you're drinking tequila.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:59 AM   #82
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It was obvious you didn't grasp the fundamental facts the first time around; hence, your need for remedial instruction. Jon Favreau was one of Odumbo's minions in the White House. Jon Favreau circulated a 2014 picture and blamed the image on Trump. Jon Favreau -- who is very much an Odumbo minion -- was perpetuating a lie. The facts are clear. That you refuse to accept the facts is embarrassing for you ... even if you're drinking tequila.
Odumbo minions again? You're preaching to the choir. If you really want to convince someone from the other side, you might want to back off on the dog whistles. It's just not a very effective means of persuasion
Old 06-24-2018, 01:17 AM   #83
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Let me say just one more thing before I go to bed. I am not your enemy. You are your own worst enemy, because you just keep shooting yourself in the foot.

I believe that we need coherent voices on both the right and the left to keep this nation on track. You believe otherwise, and that's your choice.

But before you post again, ask yourself what you are trying to achieve. Are you just trying to drum up support among your base? Or do you really want to convince your opponents that your point of view is correct?

I've got to tell you, and with respect, that I don't get the impression that you're doing all that well on either front. Maybe take a step back, review your posts, and think of ways that you can improve.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:26 AM   #84
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Dev,
Have you read this entire thread? I admitted I don't always agree with President Trump. Now, have you seen Supercool1 responses? All he can do is sling the word racist around because that's all he's got. He saw where he made the mistake and he's now trying to deflect. He's a good example of a closed minded liberal. Liberals always want to go to the extreme. I mean ask yourself - does anyone want children separated at the border. Answer - no. Do we want secure borders - answer - yes. Is immigration a mess - answer -yes. Now anyone with common sense knows that that has been years in the making and won't be solved overnight. But the fact remains that we have an immigration problem. So, tell me what is the democratic solution to this problem? Because President Trump is making a real effort to repair this broken system that we have right now.

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:33 AM   #85
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is ignorance on full display.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:35 AM   #86
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is grace on full display.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:28 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo minions again? You're preaching to the choir. If you really want to convince someone from the other side, you might want to back off on the dog whistles. It's just not a very effective means of persuasion
This isn't about persuasion. It's about keeping the hypocrisy of the left front-and-center for all to ridicule.

Quote:
Let me say just one more thing before I go to bed. I am not your enemy. You are your own worst enemy, because you just keep shooting yourself in the foot.

I believe that we need coherent voices on both the right and the left to keep this nation on track. You believe otherwise, and that's your choice.

But before you post again, ask yourself what you are trying to achieve. Are you just trying to drum up support among your base? Or do you really want to convince your opponents that your point of view is correct?

I've got to tell you, and with respect, that I don't get the impression that you're doing all that well on either front. Maybe take a step back, review your posts, and think of ways that you can improve.
This manufactured crises of hysterical hypocrisy from the left isn't emblematic of rational, cogent thought as you falsely pretend. It's quite the opposite. The fact that the left has put forth and had to rely on so many false images to gin up hysteria for its cause illustrates how intellectually bankrupt the left is.

The evidence cited above is not the product of a right-wing conspiracy site. Your willingness to advance the false narrative that the news articles recounting the rapes, the arsons, and the negative impact of illegals on income and jobs are sourced to a right-wing conspiracy site == when obviously they are not -- serves to underscore your mendacity. Your dependence on lies and misleading images means you have no substance to back up you POV. Thusly, you deserve nothing more than public ridicule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
This is grace on full display.
The owner reported that she let her staff make the decision to expel Sanders from the restaurant. The owner noted that many on her staff belong to the LBGT crowd. It's fascinating to see how the LBGT crowd that is so high and mighty against the right of a pastry chef not to bake a cake because of his beliefs are suddenly refusing service because of their beliefs. They symbolize pure, liberal hypocrisy! Unlike the militant, agenda driven LBGT crowd, Sanders won't seek redress in court.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:58 AM   #88
hunglowandbig
Valued Poster

Lol this is funny . Debating politics on a hooker board that the trump administration wants shut down. Hookers for trump . Guess every vote counts
hunglowandbig is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:09 AM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Courtesy of liberals for open borders!

Quote:
11 MS-13 Members Charged in Kidnappings, Deaths
Jun 22, 2018

Eleven MS-13 gang members have been charged in connection with the kidnappings and deaths ... [in 2016], prosecutors say.

El Salvador is listed as the country of origin for all 11 suspects. Ten of the men are in custody; police believe one of the men fled the country. Ten of the men are undocumented [AKA "illegals"]

(NBC)

Old 06-24-2018, 08:43 AM   #90
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, it does turn me on when I read I'B.s posts.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunglowandbig View Post
Lol this is funny . Debating politics on a hooker board that the trump administration wants shut down. Hookers for trump . Guess every vote counts

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women