Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What in the fuckity fuck!?

Seriously when did common courtesy fly out the door? Please for fucks sake : introduce yourself when pming or texting - something like below would be great..

" hi my name is Mr. Applebags and I read your update... (or I am responding to your message..) and I'd like to meet with you. Below you will find my references. Cheeky Amy and Miss Vagoogle - I am a tall dark and handsome Executive - I can provide additional info if needed. Certainly your safety is just as important as mine.

I'd like to meet for an hour of your time when the clock strikes 12 on Wednesday - here is my contact number and contact hours are open" (no wifey at home)

Thanks for your consideration, I look forward to rolling around in your sheets!!

Sincerely,
Mr. Applebags

-----------

From now on all messages that are half assed will be blocked and ignored. I know I'm not the only gal that is having issues with improper introductions and bookings.

And for those that need a reminder- most of us girls have personal lives- we do not sit at our incall in bed naked with our legs spread open ready to be serviced.
A nice window to get ready is appreciated greatly.

Treat us with the upmost respect and get rewarded for it
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

In my hogans heroes Shultz voice " I know nothinck, Nothinck"
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Honestly this is how I feel about providers coming from the other end. I've never had a girl not respond but I've had plenty of girls respond with nothing but four word incomplete sentences and zero punctuation. Respect is a two way street and it's just as endemic on the provider side.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:22 PM   #4
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
Honestly this is how I feel about providers coming from the other end. I've never had a girl not respond but I've had plenty of girls respond with nothing but four word incomplete sentences and zero punctuation. Respect is a two way street and it's just as endemic on the provider side.
You are absolutely correct babe. Thanks for the input.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:25 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I will never understand whores telling potential tricks how they have to act or communicate in order to spend their money.

If you don't care for the way someone approaches you ignore them and move on. It's not like you offer something others do not to the transaction.

It's a buyer's market and men will be dictating the terms. Your moment in the sun is done and over with.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:21 AM   #6
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t respond to guys that say hi or hey or I know you from eccie. I don’t care. If you want an appointment provide the info I ask for before asking questions.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #7
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Providers want all the variables up front. Guys just want to know if you’re going to respond at all, or if you’re on vacation and out of touch before investing time and divesting private information. Is it so insulting to a business woman to reply to the question “would you be available today?” with an “I sure am, for the right guy.” ??? We’re dogs who just want to know we’re barking up the right tree.

When I’m shopping for tires and calling around, I first ask the man on the phone: can you get me in today for four new tires? I don’t start with the year/make/model of my car and the brand of tire I want, because those are the secondary details to me AND HIM. If they are all booked up for the day, it’s time to call another shop, because I respect the fact that he’s “shuffling rubbers” all day (just as much as providers), and I don’t want to waste anyone’s time—I’m on to the next provider; in most cases, the service and prices at Firestone are just as good as Walmart.

Ladies, I have penned many introductory emails longer than this thread reply, that were never responded to or responded to days later. Y’all are, as a group, terrible at taking care of business, despite the thoroughness of the initial contact. I suggest removing your pride and thinking of that first ping as an opportunity to say “yes; you’ve successfully reached the business you sought, how can I help you?” If the John is still pussyfooting around after the third text, blow him off, but give your suitors a chance to confirm they aren’t trying to buy tires from McDonalds.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 02:42 PM   #8
Azaezel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hi, my name is Joe, j was intrigued by your recent post and your profile and have a few questions... vs. "Hey, you swallow?" This isn't a big ask.

That being said the post above me is pretty accurate
Azaezel is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 02:53 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Providers want all the variables up front. Guys just want to know if you’re going to respond at all, or if you’re on vacation and out of touch before investing time and divesting private information. Is it so insulting to a business woman to reply to the question “would you be available today?” with an “I sure am, for the right guy.” ??? We’re dogs who just want to know we’re barking up the right tree.

When I’m shopping for tires and calling around, I first ask the man on the phone: can you get me in today for four new tires? I don’t start with the year/make/model of my car and the brand of tire I want, because those are the secondary details to me AND HIM. If they are all booked up for the day, it’s time to call another shop, because I respect the fact that he’s “shuffling rubbers” all day (just as much as providers), and I don’t want to waste anyone’s time—I’m on to the next provider; in most cases, the service and prices at Firestone are just as good as Walmart.

Ladies, I have penned many introductory emails longer than this thread reply, that were never responded to or responded to days later. Y’all are, as a group, terrible at taking care of business, despite the thoroughness of the initial contact. I suggest removing your pride and thinking of that first ping as an opportunity to say “yes; you’ve successfully reached the business you sought, how can I help you?” If the John is still pussyfooting around after the third text, blow him off, but give your suitors a chance to confirm they aren’t trying to buy tires from McDonalds.
I agree. Why waste a bunch of time crafting a big long email to me, if it only turns out that I am not available for days. I prefer a “I’m interested in seeing someone later today. If you’re available and interested, please let me know what you need from me to set something up.”
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 03:39 PM   #10
noattachment
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Hi, my name is Mr. Applebags
noattachment is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:15 PM   #11
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Guys just want to know if you’re going to respond at all, or if you’re on vacation and out of touch before investing time and divesting private information.
Quote:
Ladies, I have penned many introductory emails longer than this thread reply, that were never responded to or responded to days later.
20% - never respond;

40% - respond week or two later, long after that itch was scratched (even though they read the ECCIE PM right away);

20% - respond late and ask, "So what do you want, and when do you want it?" even though it was spelled out. I don't write love letters or long poetry, nothing more than a few sentences of polite and properly written business proposals; please have the courtesy to read it.

10% - Just say, "Can't do it then" without offering anything else and leave it up to me to play 20 Questions.

10% - respond right away to say "Yes, available"; or "No, but will Tuesday work?" Thank you to these, and I'll be seeing you soon again.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:25 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post

Actually, how a lady replies to my intro e-mail/PM is a major part of MY screening.

I assume the ladies I write to also consider what I write as part of their screening. (And if they have recently read some of W's drivel, my words tend to look fairly decent).

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:45 PM   #13
Guest080518
Account Disabled

User ID: 421968
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingTex View Post
20% - never respond;

40% - respond week or two later, long after that itch was scratched (even though they read the ECCIE PM right away);

20% - respond late and ask, "So what do you want, and when do you want it?" even though it was spelled out. I don't write love letters or long poetry, nothing more than a few sentences of polite and properly written business proposals; please have the courtesy to read it.

10% - Just say, "Can't do it then" without offering anything else and leave it up to me to play 20 Questions.

10% - respond right away to say "Yes, available"; or "No, but will Tuesday work?" Thank you to these, and I'll be seeing you soon again.
Hey I try to respond. When you get blasted with at least 50 diffrent texts everyday it's hard to keep up, and write even a half brained reply. I envy girls with a booker.
Guest080518 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:47 PM   #14
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaezel View Post
Hi, my name is Joe, j was intrigued by your recent post and your profile and have a few questions... vs. "Hey, you swallow?" This isn't a big ask.
You are right: it is totally reasonable not to have explicit questions in the first text (or any text). Sadly, the perpetrators of that type of texts are not the ones taking part in these mature discussions.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women