Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2024, 01:38 PM   #31
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford225 View Post
I think this is a great question. My response is of course completely fictious since I only post reviews of dreams I have had. Within those dreams though here is my criteria:

I typically only post a no for:
- Bad Hygenie
- Unsafe Conditions
- NCNS
- Really bad effort or time shaving

If I pop due to the effort of the provider then you are probably going to get a Yes. I will put the subtleties in the ROS. This was good, I would have preferred this, etc.

Although I always think it is good to be as accurate as possible with pics and services to set good expectations, looks and age surprises don't bother me that much.

The only time I have ever popped twice was with the oldest provider I have seen. Skill certainly mattered. However, the fastest most intense pop I have had was with an early twenties provider new to the career. She had great skill and looks. I don't seem to have a physical type. I have had bad experiences with "hot" providers who wonder why I haven't come after 5 minutes and try to push me out after 30 when I paid for an hour. I tend to be a bit shy so do you make me comfortable and do I leave with a smile. That will get a definite yes.
providers who wonder why I haven't come after 5 minutes and try to push me out after 30 when I paid for an hour.

This is just crazy to me why should you have to pop in 5mins and if you book a hr you should get the full hr.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 02:22 PM   #32
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

@oxford - I am pretty much in agreement with you. NOs because we didn't hit it off irritate the crap out of me.

@DJ - I'm so glad to her someone else say it. Every time that there is a NO, out come the thanks for the honest review team. They have absolutely no idea if that review is honest or not.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:59 PM   #33
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
At the end of the day. Men are just as fickle and quirky as women.
Reese, that could be a thread all in itself.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:49 AM   #34
yeahsurewhatev
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I will be very blunt about the review system. 95% of the times the reviews are OK, but there is something I absolutely hate.

So some guy leaves a NO review, then all of a sudden here come in comments like thanks for the honest review and there are several postings after that. Then all of a sudden a provider answers his review and come to find out the guy was a jerk. Her thread is soon locked as the mods say both have had their opinion noted. Yet, the shitty review, that was proved to be at least partially wrong, remains up and intact for someone to search in the future like there was something in the review was worth saving along with the thanks for the honest reviews comments This is inherently unfair to the provider. I'm not insinuating all providers are all perfect, but then again I'm not insinuating all reviewers are perfect either. Every NO review deserves extra scrutiny before comments are made that is if we take the review system seriously. How long has the reviewer been on board, is it some jealous boyfriend wanna-be making his first review after being here just a week? Is it a stalker? Is it a pimp jealous he lost a woman to another pimp? Is it an idiot playing games? Does the lady have a history of No reviews?
Why do only No reviews deserve extra scrutiny? What makes them inherently more questionable than Yes reviews? I mean, if you seriously want to take the review system seriously, why grant Yes reviews a pass? As is, the system seems to favor the readers' discernment.
yeahsurewhatev is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:59 AM   #35
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Something really interesting I wanted to add to this is that some of the most popular reviewers here have the WORST reputations (Not all). I’m not referencing any particular person on this thread, I’m just speaking in general. Even though you guys are not able to see it on your end, you should be very careful with the way you treat people and talk to us…There are multiple different resources that us companions use, not just one. The girls are like “Cheap! He’s a popular reviewer and wants to be cheap douchebag!” “TIME WASTER, CARROT DANGLER! Never serious! Don’t waste your time! !” “BAD HYGIENE!” And they proceed to linking your username/handle/phone number to the private websites/forums. And the girls reply “thanks you saved me a lot of time” Meanwhile his reviews on the board will have guys saying “great review bro” “nice reporting” when behind the scenes us companions collectively view him as a full blown predator…even a popular reviewer is known to steal. Like why on earth are guys commenting under their reviews “good job bro “ like excuse me this guy is thief or a predator. Some of these popular reviewers have 30+ negative reviews all saying how horrible of a client he was. It really does blow my mind. Simply be respectful because the gworls are DEFINITELY talking amongst eachother. One other thing I wanted to mention is that I see a lot of guys saying “She doesn’t respond” or “she blocked my number”…. Yes sweetie she stopped responding or blocked your number because like 50 different girls are calling you a thief or a predator and she doesn’t want to take the risk. Just because you cannot see it doesn’t mean that the girls aren’t talking. There’s a lot of popular reviewers here who I refuse to see because of their bad reputation behind the scenes. Respect goes a long long way….so again we may not have our own section on Eccie or ourhome but the girls are talking amongst eachother on different websites. Thankfully I haven’t have to deal with those types in a long time. Hope this helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I will be very blunt about the review system. 95% of the times the reviews are OK, but there is something I absolutely hate.

So some guy leaves a NO review, then all of a sudden here come in comments like thanks for the honest review and there are several postings after that. Then all of a sudden a provider answers his review and come to find out the guy was a jerk. Her thread is soon locked as the mods say both have had their opinion noted. Yet, the shitty review, that was proved to be at least partially wrong, remains up and intact for someone to search in the future like there was something in the review was worth saving along with the thanks for the honest reviews comments This is inherently unfair to the provider. I'm not insinuating all providers are all perfect, but then again I'm not insinuating all reviewers are perfect either. Every NO review deserves extra scrutiny before comments are made that is if we take the review system seriously. How long has the reviewer been on board, is it some jealous boyfriend wanna-be making his first review after being here just a week? Is it a stalker? Is it a pimp jealous he lost a woman to another pimp? Is it an idiot playing games? Does the lady have a history of No reviews?
Lolita22 is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:29 AM   #36
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
The girls are like “Cheap! He’s a popular reviewer and wants to be cheap douchebag!” “TIME WASTER, CARROT DANGLER! Never serious! Don’t waste your time! !” “BAD HYGIENE!” And they proceed to linking your username/handle/phone number to the private websites/forums. And the girls reply “thanks you saved me a lot of time”

Yes sweetie she stopped responding or blocked your number because like 50 different girls are calling you a thief or a predator and she doesn’t want to take the risk.

This explains why I get ghosted so often!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:36 AM   #37
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
so again we may not have our own section on Eccie or ourhome but the girls are talking amongst eachother on different websites.
I assumed that there was some website or group text where girls talked about the men in this hobby. I have to admit I'm really curious about what (if anything is said about me). However, I'm glad that the ladies have a way to communicate, educate, support, and vent with each other. I would imagine this business is tough on you all!
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:39 AM   #38
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Are you kidding? Wow I don’t know why because you are always professional and a sweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
This explains why I get ghosted so often!
Old 02-10-2024, 06:50 AM   #39
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You would be in a state of shock if only you saw what they write. A huge portion of The popular reviewers are dragged to the dirt in some of the websites and forums, but not all ofcourse . I ALWAYS do my research and the guys I see usually have lots of positive feedback. If they don’t have at lease 2 or 3 positive things said about them behind the scenes I don’t see them. I mean I give newbies a chance depending on case by case basis but if I see someone has more negative feedback then Good feedback I dont think it’s a good idea. Some of these guys convince themselves that I just block them for no reason. It’s because certain guys are known as community predators or thieves and they literally have no idea. I’m not joking, a couple of popular reviewers have 50+ bad reviews calling him a thief and predator, some of them go around calling girls crazy due to rejection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
I assumed that there was some website or group text where girls talked about the men in this hobby. I have to admit I'm really curious about what (if anything is said about me). However, I'm glad that the ladies have a way to communicate, educate, support, and vent with each other. I would imagine this business is tough on you all!
Old 02-10-2024, 07:01 AM   #40
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Are you kidding? Wow I don’t know why because you are always professional and a sweetheart
Too often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
I have to admit I'm really curious about what (if anything is said about me).
I would always request feedback/suggestions from the ladies after an encounter but they would never reply.

To avoid thread drift:
There are many reasons for a "No".
After all it's just a "recommendation'.
Different for each guy.
There are several ladies in town I visit regularly for different reasons but I wouldn't recommend them.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 07:08 AM   #41
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I don’t know what the reason could be, you’re always a professional and sweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Too often!

I would always request feedback/suggestions from the ladies after an encounter but they would never reply.

To avoid thread drift:
There are many reasons for a "No".
After all it's just a "recommendation'.
Different for each guy.
There are several ladies in town I visit regularly for different reasons but I wouldn't recommend them.
Old 02-10-2024, 08:36 AM   #42
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
If his expectations were off, why would he continue his time with her? I’ve had a guy give a really good review up until the recommendation: “NO”.. The entire time & as he was leaving he was saying: I really enjoyed it! In the very beginning, he told me the one of the reasons that he wanted to see me was because my tattoos were very attractive to him. So after I saw the review, I reached out to him and was like you know I’m kind of confused what happened? He said well I had a good time, but you had more tattoos than what I thought. So, therefore, he gave me a no lol .. I wish that there was a review section that we had that could be visible to the men, just like there are for them.

not sure if this could be set in the review template but if you choose NO, you would have to specify the reason...

of the NO reviews I have given (mostly on SPA's / Amps) they have been because the girl rushed, gave a lame massage or upsold. of the ones I have given for independents they either rushed, wasted time jibber jabbering, or worse had the air that they just came from a party where things we cannot mention on here were involved
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:44 PM   #43
Johnnyblaze2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

To me I don't do it to stay away from drama. Happy to contribute to these boards, especially NOW as this thing of ours is felonious but who wants extra texts, emails, and general BS from a "NO" review? Not me, but I might just leave a comment or two on another monger's review
Johnnyblaze2015 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:17 AM   #44
BigTex6
Premium Access

Encounters: 131

If there are criteria, that must be met for a no review, then, why even have it? It’s probably subjective. Every hobbyist has the right to post their feelings, and every provider has the right to post their feelings.

I think we all have to rely on good common sense etiquette, and treating each other with respect, otherwise we are not wisely utilizing our time in this hobby. We all have lives outside of this and the board facilitates communication. Communication is not going to always be exactly what someone wants to hear but honestly, I’d rather read someone’s feelings whether I agree or not, I will make my own judgment on a no review from myself or another hobbyist.

And of course the ladies have the right to post whatever they want in their forum. that’s really not my business but thank you for the heads up. Interesting when we peek into each other little worlds in locker room/powder room….. as I get older I realize maybe I don’t want know or care what other people are saying behind my back.

. We can all make our own judgment. Happy hobbing in the main thing is stay safe. Everybody and in crazy times, be well.
BigTex6 is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 10:21 PM   #45
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

if the last line of the review says No, Hell. Fucking. No., or You Gotta Be Frickin Kidding Me..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women