Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is exactly why Hoes REFUSE to come here

When I began using Eccie I actually started out right here in Shreveport... This was home base for me. Since then I've worked hard to become a well known and saught after TOP TIER PROVIDER. Grant it, I have made my share of mistakes in this hobby but I have learned from then as well and used that to become the Woman I am today as I continue to build my career.

Although I did move away from SP and back to my home state of Arkansas I still make it a point to come down here and play once a month and sometimes twice.

All I ever hear about is stings and that girls absolutely REFUSE to come here leaving only a few touring girls who are brave enough to make the trip...

But let me tell you all something. It's not just LE keeping the girls away. It's the BULLSHIT PM's from hobbyist who send their screening info and never commit to an appointment. It's 2 and 3 days of nothing but time wasters or cancellations and only being able to break even if your lucky.

Now I understand that everywhere can be hit and miss, but this shit is getting FUCKING ridiculous... I'm to the point that I don't even want to waste my time coming back down here to work and try to give the guys who have requested me to come or missed me the chance to see me.. I love coming down here but from the looks of things I won't be coming back again... So after this tour ends I will wish u all well and Happy Hobbying.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:03 PM   #2
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly, I have heard the same thing from a number of ladies, and have experienced it myself more than once here at home. I'm so sorry that your visit was crappy and that some of our gents are so rude and lacking in respect.

Please feel free to let the rest of us ladies know who they are in infoshare or even better the powder room. I, for one, will be sure to take a look and add them to the Black Majic list. No patience for guys who treat ladies this way.

Safe travels and much success to you Trinity

Majic
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #3
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is absolutely true.They send you a pm complaining about the quality of ladies that actually come to town (old, fat and unreasonable rates) just a few of the regular complaints I receive. Other than the few gentlemen I've met via eccie out here most are time wasters including well standing hobbyist. The constant pm's about nothing or what is even worse is booking an appointment, stating that you are in route to me and then texting a lot of inappropriate questions (which I refuse to answer) and then never showing up. Thankfully I have a few regulars that never flake on me and even come through for me when others waste my time. If they keep up the bad work and dont change they are really going to be stuck with the ladies & BP girls they love to complain about.

Come on guys get it together.
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's just crazy how it is here now. I used to come to work and stayed busy. All my gents were truly that and consistent with me as I were with them. My last trip here was a total of 3 clients. Literally 1 a day. After travel cost, room, food and party accessories, u know toys, lubes, outfits, condoms, etc for my so called appointments I barely broke even on the whole thing... And yet I'm back once again thinking maybe it was just one of those hit n miss times but I can see now that is in fact not the case at all. Then I started to wonder if it was me... But looking at all my positive brand new reviews I realize that it's not me... So IDK ladies.. I got 2 days left, no hits from New Orleans... Any suggestions??? Near by??? I don't do the back page thing so that's not an option.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

I, for one, have never wasted a lady's time. I've never NCNS'd nor backed out last minute (I did once in Florida but still arrived and gave full donation for zero time). All I need is a couple of days advanced notice and I can commit.
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #6
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44formore View Post
I, for one, have never wasted a lady's time. I've never NCNS'd nor backed out last minute (I did once in Florida but still arrived and gave full donation for zero time). All I need is a couple of days advanced notice and I can commit.
You are n amazing lover and one of my ATFs here in SP. I have to say you have never disappointed me even though we had a scare during my last visit on top of phone issues. I may not come back to work but I have family here and will see you any time I'm here working or not. Your a true gentleman and meeting you has truly been my pleasure babe.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #7
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
It's just crazy how it is here now. I used to come to work and stayed busy. All my gents were truly that and consistent with me as I were with them. My last trip here was a total of 3 clients. Literally 1 a day. After travel cost, room, food and party accessories, u know toys, lubes, outfits, condoms, etc for my so called appointments I barely broke even on the whole thing... And yet I'm back once again thinking maybe it was just one of those hit n miss times but I can see now that is in fact not the case at all. Then I started to wonder if it was me... But looking at all my positive brand new reviews I realize that it's not me... So IDK ladies.. I got 2 days left, no hits from New Orleans... Any suggestions??? Near by??? I don't do the back page thing so that's not an option.
Try longview. It's close enough to Shreveport that if your regulars want to drive, they will. Also draws in the Tyler crowd.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:02 PM   #8
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

All I ever hear about is stings and that girls absolutely REFUSE to come here leaving only a few touring girls who are brave enough to make the trip...
I made the trip, i was brave enough to tip toe in SP

Quote:
It's not just LE keeping the girls away. It's the BULLSHIT PM's from hobbyist who send their screening info and never commit to an appointment. It's 2 and 3 days of nothing but time wasters or cancellations.
I was already tip toeing in the town, but damn, some of ya'll guys acted so bad while i was there until i just got in my car and immediately left

Quote:

this shit is getting FUCKING ridiculous... I'm to the point that I don't even want to waste my time coming back down here to work
SP is not worth any brain damage. I WILL NEVER RETURN!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:05 PM   #9
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95
Default Awe

Quote:
You are n amazing lover and one of my ATFs here in SP. I have to say you have never disappointed me even though we had a scare during my last visit on top of phone issues. I may not come back to work but I have family here and will see you any time I'm here working or not. Your a true gentleman and meeting you has truly been my pleasure babe.

Thank you doll... you're a dream!
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Try longview. It's close enough to Shreveport that if your regulars want to drive, they will. Also draws in the Tyler crowd.
Thanks babe. I'm currently looking into it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I made the trip, i was brave enough to tip toe in SP

I was already tip toeing in the town, but damn, some of ya'll guys acted so bad while i was there until i just got in my car and immediately left

SP is not worth any brain damage. I WILL NEVER RETURN!
Agreed!! If I didn't have family here n it wasn't holiday weekend I would haul ass too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44formore View Post
Thank you doll... you're a dream!
Oh lover. How I miss you so. Your the dream my sexy secret lover. I merely make the dream come true. Xo Xo
Old 09-03-2016, 07:41 PM   #11
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

You ladies are all correct! I've battled these lying, broke dick, time wasting hobbiests here in the S/BC area for 20 years and it hasn't changed! HID and myself worked hard for years getting the Dallas and Houston gals to visit. As soon as we got the guys trained another group of arrogant time wasters croped up. We finally got tired and stopped and left the next group of righteous hobbiests to take the leads.

The key to solving this problem ladies, remains with you. Post their handles and whatever in your Ladies Only section. If these butt heads realize y'all talk, maybe they will quit making promises to you that they have no intentions of fulfilling. Get together and put your collective feet down! Back channel the crap out of these guys.
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #12
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I don't understand why it's so hard for guys to keep appointments!! If you don't have the coin, don't waste anybody's time. Time is money! It's understandable that there might be situations outside your control, but cmon, this is crazy!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:27 PM   #13
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

On it, Muff....threads going up now in ladies area. Seriously gonna call out some of the repeat offenders on the public side soon...enough is enough. There are a LOT of really nice guys in this town, sad that some of the same jokers ruin it for all.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:29 PM   #14
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And here's just one more thing...now that the ladies are talking, we are finding MANY instances of Plan B situations....and guys, you KNOW who you are...some big names are about to be blacklisted because of this crap.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #15
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

About time the ladies started coordinating in tell in massive scale.
OldGent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women