Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #16
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
And this ' guns don't kill people, people do' is the line of a fucking coward! yes the person pulls the trigger but it's the gun itself that kills. Get rid of them, limit it to truly defending one's home...
None of my guns have ever hurt anyone.
I believe this is true for the vast majority
of gun owners in the US.

Just curious though KosherCowboy how many DUI's you had?

We have plenty of issues that need to be addressed in
America. Hunger, Healthcare, Addiction, and yes Violence.

I am pretty sure name calling and broad stroke legislation
that is reactionary to the events in Dayton, El Paso, etc.
is not a productive path to resolution.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #17
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Kosher Cowboy, without throwing up your whole quote, thus taking up lots of space, I will simply say I agree with your position stated above. Some will likely take exception and drop in some nasty attack against you personally and this Main Discussion Forum will be reduced to a spin-off of the Political Forum and well, I would hate to see that happen, right? Anyway, great thoughts that will unfortunately not be understood by all too many, I fear!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:12 PM   #18
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post

Just curious though KosherCowboy how many DUI's you had?

We have plenty of issues that need to be addressed in
America. Hunger, Healthcare, Addiction, and yes Violence.

I am pretty sure name calling and broad stroke legislation
that is reactionary to the events in Dayton, El Paso, etc.
is not a productive path to resolution.
I do not consider the word coward ( if that is what you are referencing) to be name calling in the least, I think it fits the behaviour of one who wishes ( generically speaking, not yourself) to turn a blind eye on the culprit ( the gun) and simply blame mental illness or even acknowledge that these weapons are not needed for the protection of ones home.

Besides ' second amendment' can you name one reason why Joe Blow off the street has any need for anything other than a gun or a rifle to defend his family? Is there any reason why Joe Blow needs some rifle that fires off 200 rounds in seconds ( or however many?)

I am with a friend here in Germany who is a former Marine, he tells me the German police here that are armed are holding rifles much less powerful than these guns used in the killings you reference, many of the foot officers here do not even have a gun

And calling this a knee jerk reaction to El Paso etc. IMHO is a form of denial itself to justify the ownership of these weapons as thousands+ more are killed by gunfire than just what we see on the news. When does it end?

And to answer your question on the DUIs that would be zero. I don't drink.

I am sure most gun owners are like yourself and responsible, but I can't imagine you have a need for a gun that was used in those killings. I am not advocating to not allow people to own guns I feel we need to simply not allow the sales of anything more than the bare minimum to ' defend one's home.'

and yes, the issues you mention such as health care and others I agree need to be dealt with to0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Kosher Cowboy, without throwing up your whole quote, thus taking up lots of space, I will simply say I agree with your position stated above. Some will likely take exception and drop in some nasty attack against you personally
I agree my thoughts won't be popular here especially with many members in TX here but if they wan't to attack my message so be it; they want to attack me personally it says more about them than I..

Yes, probably belongs in the political forum, seems to have strayed off topic.

guess back to your regularly scheduled programming addressing the OPs comments perhaps this will get discussed in another sub-forum...
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:37 PM   #19
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Is there any reason why Joe Blow needs some rifle that fires off 200 rounds in seconds ( or however many?)
That would be a machine gun you are describing.

They are terribly expensive in the USA and closely regulated.
RetiredSubmariner is online now   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:27 PM   #20
nicetomeet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Think smarter please

Somebody said no guns ... only the police and armed forces .. and lets not forget .. the criminals will still have tons of guns ... average citizen will not ... therefore the right to bear arms means nothing ... people at their homes can easily be robbed and killed ... ooo man ... sign me up for that death wish.

Weed is going to go legal ... states can spend a big chunk of that money on new schools ... pay the teachers better so they actually care ... and everyone who needs it for pain ... win win for every one.

By the way people ... weed is not a drug ... God made it ... it's a plant .. and no one on this earth made it ... they can grow it better and make it stronger ... but it's just a plant ... not chemically made by man ... but by God himself ... go read the medical reports on how many things it cures or helps with sever ailments.

You can't deny the facts ... only the stupid don't understand
nicetomeet is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #21
DNinja69
BANNED

Quote:

I am sure most gun owners are like yourself and responsible, but I can't imagine you have a need for a gun that was used in those killings. I am not advocating to not allow people to own guns I feel we need to simply not allow the sales of anything more than the bare minimum to ' defend one's home.'
I agree that many of the weapons that are available for common purchase do not need to be in the hands of most people. Full automatic rifles, high capacity magazines, suppressors, etc are legal to own for those with a Federal Firearms License. I support efforts to keep firearms out of the hands of those who would use them to harm others.

The big question is what can be done? Not written. Talked about. Actually DONE. One thing I know for certain about politics, our current state of government is not equipped to address this issue.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:38 PM   #22
nicetomeet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Really?

So ... guns are the reason for the killing of people ?

Drunk drivers kill every day .. so alcohol has to go then

People die every single day for smoking cigarettes .. so they have to go as well

Cigarettes and alcohol are perfectly legal ... and they do most of the killing in the states ... why are they still legal ?

When was the last time in the headlines of the news ... have you heard "stoned man kills 5 in car wreck" ?

Go ahead ... I'll wait for your answer
nicetomeet is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:15 PM   #23
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Should you wish to debate the various other topics brought up in this thread - please feel free to do so in an appropriate thread.

It is time to return this Thread to it's original Topic, "A question regarding "weed" rules on Eccie".

The Owners instructions to Staff are quite clear on this topic - it is not allowed.

Should you find the Guideline not being followed - Use the RTM Function to bring the issue to the entire Staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:35 PM   #24
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please dont loose site of this thread was about weed and the OP was about bbsf and more
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:13 PM   #25
DNinja69
BANNED

Default so now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Please dont loose site of this thread was about (( badd words )) and the OP was about bbsf and more
Now I just don't know how to proceed. It seems we are directed away from the subject most recently discussed in this thread. It also seems we are forbidden from discussing the OP original topic.

Since the previous reply brought up BBFS (or something similar) I want to comment but am unsure what is appropriate.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:31 AM   #26
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Should you wish to debate the various other topics brought up in this thread - please feel free to do so in an appropriate thread.

It is time to return this Thread to it's original Topic, "A question regarding "weed" rules on Eccie".

The Owners instructions to Staff are quite clear on this topic - it is not allowed.

Should you find the Guideline not being followed - Use the RTM Function to bring the issue to the entire Staff.
Apologies on my bringing the subject other than the original topic up in response to a comment on that original topic tied in with the right to purchase the other.

I'd be happy to continue that discussion in another thread per your wish/instruction if someone wants to start one but as to the original topic of the OP

I think the staff member made it clear, it is not allowed. I guess it is best left at that...Having served on the former staff that preceded this site I can say I disagreed with that policy we had too but as a staff member had to adhere to it and enforce the infractions as those were the wishes of that owner and the admins at that time..

Like I said, why fight an uphill battle which is all a challenge to the rule would be, it won't change and perhaps it is best it not change. As I said previously, best to have a board for the real meat and potatoes of this site than to have no board at all.

As to the practices of Catholicism we Americans as a whole are so fucking obsessed with it, the hypocrisy of the comments is just laughable as it is as rife in the USA as it is in the rest of the world the difference being in America folks are too scared to be open and honest about it in fear the providers will see it and I can't tell you how many providers speak out against it yet are doing it; with many.. Big fucking deal it is a service as is BBBJ or DFK etc.

Since the OP topic is against board rules and the other two issues are not related perhaps someone wants to start up a thread elsewhere per staff instruction and see you all over in that thread; I shall bow out now as it's time to hit the clubs...

Have a good day all
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:37 AM   #27
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you cant put anything. you cant put "weed" you cant put 4 2 0. you cant put shit!!!
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:54 AM   #28
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Why have such rule?. Simple rules are easily enforced. Discussing those topics has huge effects on an individual's life. The discussion insinuations cannot be verified.

Opening up those topics to discussion would carry a shitstorm of moderator burden, and serve very little valuable purpose.

Frankly, it shocks me that this sort of question is asked. Seriously. We should tha k these fellas for constfucung a paradigm where important info can be shared. Please exert a little effort to not fuck it up.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:30 PM   #29
Alyssa Monroe
Real California Dream

User ID: 413379
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
.... Please exert a little effort to not fuck it up.
+1
Alyssa Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:55 PM   #30
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The funniest post here is the mix of Guns/Weed/God . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women