Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2019, 01:43 PM   #31
oeb11
Valued Poster

Her equality politics might stand as intellectual rape of all males
Note- Kavanaugh was NOT accused of rape in senate Judiciary Committee
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:46 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Look at their whole party. No women, no minorities, no gays, no Alpha Males. As a whole they are pretty cowardly
What about Nikki Haley and Lousiana Gov Bobby Jindal?

What about Condeleeza the fuck Rice?

Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is likely a Republican, too.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

That is priceless Fred LOL!!. Ill give you Bobby" Whatever Happen To Him" Jindal but no way are you getting Nikki Haley

Uncle Clarence aint black. His own grandfather kicked him out of the house for being to white.( married to Fat white woman does give him a few points)

Condeleeza the Fuck " White As" Rice!!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:24 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look at their whole party. No women, no minorities, no gays, no Alpha Males. As a whole they are pretty cowardly
Stay on topic. No insults.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #35
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Here's an interesting article proclaiming that RCB will be back in time for February hearings! There's a problem. These doctors don't seem to be RCB's doctors, nor did appear to review her files, nor do they appear to work at the hospital RCB had the surgery.

There's a lot of general information that a reasonably intelligent person would probably pre-suppose. Otherwise, it's a rah-rah article. CNBC basically went doctor shopping to prop RCB back on the bench. WTH???????

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/09/canc...-in-weeks.html

Later the Supreme Court released some type of statement saying they didn't know when she'd be back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...g-might-return

Really strange considering the Dems are very HIPAA oriented when it suits their purposes.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:07 PM   #36
oeb11
Valued Poster

There is accuracy to your statements - G.

Articles put forth statements about generalities of thoracic surgery recovery from experienced thoracic surgeons not treating the patient - and likely not with access to her medical record. No specifics of her medical record were quoted - to my reading. The article is based on press releases by her surgeon and hospital - which is public information.

Generalities of cases like this were presented - and I see no violation of HIPAA laws.

Working at a hospital where a patient has care is no protection from divulging improperly a patients' medical record - it is a major violation of privacy to do so - and can result in termination at the hospital and loss of medical licensure- or nursing licensure.

Generally - I have not reviewed RBG's record, and have no firsthand knowledge of her care. She is, however, an 85 year old Lady, and problems occur more frequently in this age group. She is not totally out of the woods with this medical condition and procedure.

I do wish her well and a speedy recovery, despite disagreeing with some of her liberal viewpoints.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:57 PM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

Articles put forth statements about generalities of thoracic surgery recovery from experienced thoracic surgeons not treating the patient - and likely not with access to her medical record. No specifics of her medical record were quoted - to my reading. The article is based on press releases by her surgeon and hospital - which is public information.

Generalities of cases like this were presented - and I see no violation of HIPAA laws.

Working at a hospital where a patient has care is no protection from divulging improperly a patients' medical record - it is a major violation of privacy to do so - and can result in termination at the hospital and loss of medical licensure- or nursing licensure.

Generally - I have not reviewed RBG's record, and have no firsthand knowledge of her care. She is, however, an 85 year old Lady, and problems occur more frequently in this age group. She is not totally out of the woods with this medical condition and procedure.

I do wish her well and a speedy recovery, despite disagreeing with some of her liberal viewpoints.
Nice post Oeb
Old 01-09-2019, 07:03 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you, Sir
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #39
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is priceless Fred LOL!!. Ill give you Bobby" Whatever Happen To Him" Jindal but no way are you getting Nikki Haley

Uncle Clarence aint black. His own grandfather kicked him out of the house for being to white.( married to Fat white woman does give him a few points)

Condeleeza the Fuck " White As" Rice!!
Clarence's grandfather is racist? That qualifies him as an old Democrat!!!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

I think she should quit the court, who needs the hassle anyway, and concentrate on her recovery, and enjoy her newfound riches from the puff piece propaganda movie that she is being deified in as a great fucking lawyer.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:07 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

she's on her way out. the operation has to be hard on her frail body...

I give her 6 - 7 months before she croaks.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think she should quit the court, who needs the hassle anyway, and concentrate on her recovery, and enjoy her newfound riches from the puff piece propaganda movie that she is being deified in as a great fucking lawyer.
Yeah, doesn't she know she has a movie to promote? She's has Fallon, Kimmel and host of other late night talk shows to appear on? Not to mention print and internet outlets who have to stroke her ego as the greatest woman EVA!

Everyone knows RCG's tears cure cancer. Too bad she hasn't ever cried because that's what the patriarchy wants her to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
she's on her way out. the operation has to be hard on her frail body...

I give her 6 - 7 months before she croaks.
She was WORKING the day after the operation! Just like she was WORKING the day after the fall that broke three ribs. WORKING!

Obviously she not working but her Dem operatives have to keep the lies going. Still wondering what the protocol is when she misses a lot of days. There's got to be a "fulfill obligation to the bench" stipulation.

Father had major operation and never recovered but it took him 3 months to go. We could have prolonged his life 6+ months but didn't. The Dems won't be so kind to her. Keep her WORKING no matter what the cost and inhumanity. The party of compassion. Bullshit.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:18 AM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yeah, doesn't she know she has a movie to promote? She's has Fallon, Kimmel and host of other late night talk shows to appear on? Not to mention print and internet outlets who have to stroke her ego as the greatest woman EVA!

Everyone knows RCG's tears cure cancer. Too bad she hasn't ever cried because that's what the patriarchy wants her to do.

She was WORKING the day after the operation! Just like she was WORKING the day after the fall that broke three ribs. WORKING!

Obviously she not working but her Dem operatives have to keep the lies going. Still wondering what the protocol is when she misses a lot of days. There's got to be a "fulfill obligation to the bench" stipulation.

Father had major operation and never recovered but it took him 3 months to go. We could have prolonged his life 6+ months but didn't. The Dems won't be so kind to her. Keep her WORKING no matter what the cost and inhumanity. The party of compassion. Bullshit.
Hopefully the rapist Kavanaugh steps up his game during her absence. He doesn't have much time left from what I hear
Old 01-10-2019, 10:11 AM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just more of his lies and verbal vomit Fred.

He just needs attention every since his Grandpa crooked
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 AM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Just more of his lies and verbal vomit Fred.

He just needs attention every since his Grandpa crooked
Did Grandpa lose credibility with the kids for supporting a liar lmao!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women