Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2019, 09:50 AM   #46
bb1961
Valued Poster

^^^Hey don't let facts get in the way of any liberals narrative!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:51 AM   #47
bb1961
Valued Poster

Hey,IB don't let facts get in the way of any liberals narrative!!
Old 01-21-2019, 10:26 AM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

For IBH and BB - Perhaps re-phrase - Liberal DPST's don't let facts get in the way of their narrative.

Facts are an inconvenience to DPST ideology.
Respectfully
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #49
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Bullshit! Phillips claimed the students moved to surround him. That most certainly did not happen! The students were standing there waiting on buses. They weren't there to "protest" a damn thing. So your notion that they didn't have a "permit" to be there is bullshit. The full video shows those students were verbally abused by the adults belonging to a group known as the Black Hebrews, and Phillips' group could easily have gone around the group of students but consciously elected to move directly into the center of that group. Phillips was the instigator; not the students.

You are a good little trumpkin, You lie as easy as Trump. .
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:53 AM   #50
bb1961
Valued Poster

So the entire video...not the FAKE snooze edited one...is somehow video-shopped...it must be a tall order defending the indefensible!!
ABC snooze won't admit it, but says other rushed to judgement...you can't admit the FAKE NEW!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...eens-viral-vid
You were quick to jump on the FAKE NEW too...no worries.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:12 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You are a good little trumpkin, You lie as easy as Trump. .
I wouldn't be the one lying here. Unlike you, I have the facts to prove what I'm saying; not some edited, lying POS video propagated by the lying talking-heads in the lame-stream media. The full video shows Nathan Phillips marching his group into the midst of students standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Phillips lying claim that they moved in and surrounded him is demonstrably false. Anyone who repeats Phillips' lie is a also a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:48 PM   #52
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wouldn't be the one lying here. Unlike you, I have the facts to prove what I'm saying; not some edited, lying POS video propagated by the lying talking-heads in the lame-stream media. The full video shows Nathan Phillips marching his group into the midst of students standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Phillips lying claim that they moved in and surrounded him is demonstrably false. Anyone who repeats Phillips' lie is a also a liar.
Now you have two more names, military vets, and native Americans for you to hate.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:06 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Now you have two more names, military vets, and native Americans for you to hate.
Nathan Phillips "claims" to be a former Marine and Vietnam vet; yet, Phillips is only 64.

The last year the U.S. was in Vietnam was 1973. That would mean Phillips is claiming to have been in Vietnam when he was only 18.

However, the last combat units -- the 3d Bn, 21st Inf Regt and Battery B, 3d Bn, 82d Field Artillery Regt (U.S. Army -- not Marines) -- left Vietnam in 1972.

The last combat Marine unit in Vietnam departed in 1971.

Quote:
"... by the end of 1970, more Marines were leaving than arriving as replacements. On 14 April 1971, III MAF redeployed to Okinawa, and two months later the last ground troops, the 13,000 men of the 3d MAB, flew out from Da Nang."

(Marine Corp Official History)
Phillips' story about his service is as questionable as his assertion that the students surrounded him on the stairs before the Lincoln Memorial ... and everyone now knows that that didn't happen.

Suck it up and admit it. Phillip's story is bullshit. Your story is equally bullshit. You're supporting a bullshit Stolen Valor candidate; not an ex-Marine, Vietnam combat veteran.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:30 PM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Nathan Phillips "claims" to be a former Marine and Vietnam vet; yet, Phillips is only 64.

The last year the U.S. was in Vietnam was 1973. That would mean Phillips is claiming to have been in Vietnam when he was only 18.

However, the last combat units -- the 3d Bn, 21st Inf Regt and Battery B, 3d Bn, 82d Field Artillery Regt (U.S. Army -- not Marines) -- left Vietnam in 1972.

Phillips' story about his service is as questionable as his assertion that the students surrounded him on the stairs before the Lincoln Memorial ... and everyone now knows that that didn't happen.

Suck it up and admit it. Phillip's story is bullshit. Your story is equally bullshit. You're supporting a bullshit Stolen Valor candidate; not an ex-Marine, Vietnam combat veteran.
How about getting a DNA sample and sending it to “Twenty Tree and Me”. What are the odds he has about the same amount of Indian Ancestory as Elizabeth Warren?

I agree about the Vietnam Vet thing. Perhaps some checking needs to be done.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:43 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

more details on Nathan's alleged military service. one thing is clear, he is not a Vietnam veteran. most likely he is a marine veteran in peace time.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/...ng-to-reports/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:21 PM   #56
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tw...1yo?li=BBnb7Kz

The plot thickens.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:47 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Thanks, Jackie. That's very interesting. It seems the lib-retards have been had by those Russian bots spinning an untrue narrative again to keep the misinformed misinformed and ignorant.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:45 AM   #58
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

And, so it begins. People getting fired. People getting ready to be sued. I wish the Covington students all the best. They deserve every penny they get from this despicable incident. Their lives have been ruined forever by the sick, demented, hateful left in this country.

https://www.thewrap.com/vulture-writ...imple-as-that/
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:40 AM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

https://www.thewrap.com/vulture-writ...imple-as-that/

Writer who wished death on the Covington kids and parents was fired.

typical DPST - he deserved to be fired.

He is trying to stir up some DPST idiot to commit violence against innocent kids.

He can take his faux "anguish" and have it for lunch.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:10 AM   #60
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What's going on now reminds me of a cross between 1) If it bleeds it leads
2) The song Dirty Laundry ( Glenn Fry)

Yup IF TRUE is the new say whatever I want snowflake phrase
Just look at the editing of the protest with the teenagers

Oh and just in NOW DEATH Threats to the kids ( wow )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women