Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2020, 06:13 PM   #1
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default Don’t trust DJ - Strung along and robbed

Even though I’ve posted a review about this, the requests have been made for me to post the full story in coed to give the provider in question an opportunity to respond. I’ve met with DJ (djmassages on these boards) twice before this incident. Had a great time during both previous sessions. Incalls were in nicer locations and she seemed very safe. I thought I had found an ATF and a regular to visit since the one I had been seeing frequently beforehand was becoming unreliable. Sent her a message two days before the incident and got the run around for the better part of 2 1/2 hours. She kept me in the parking lot of the incall for over an hour with no response so I left. Later on that day she texted back saying she had an emergency with her kid to which I told her I understood so chalked it up to being a mistake.

The day of the incident I sent her a message asking if she had time to meet. She immediately responded and said that her debit card was stolen and that she needed the donation ahead of time in order to pay for the room. She stated that she had stayed in a local hotel room the night before and had already checked out. I told her that I would be agreeable to giving her half the donation in order to get the room but not all of it. She agrees so we met up in parking lot of the hotel where she presumably stayed the night before. Also she claims to have locked her keys in her car. I give her the money to get the room and she tells me that the hotel would probably not take cash without a card being on file and that she needed to go to Walmart in order to put the money I gave her on her cash app card. I found this to be a bit weird so I suggested we go across the street since the hotel there would absolutely take cash. She agreed. So she rides with me across the street. DJ takes the money and goes into the hotel to check in. I parked to the side of the entrance waiting on her. She slips out the side door of the hotel back across the street. 25 minutes goes by and several texts go unanswered. I go into the hotel to look for her in case something had gone wrong only to be stared at oddly by the front desk clerk.

After texting her again to ask why she had skipped out on me I got into my vehicle and started to pull out of the hotel parking lot...only to see her driving her vehicle which miraculously she had the keys to. She pulls into the street behind me and slows down away from me and drives away with the cash. I give her one last text asking her why no responses even when it’s obvious she’s dashed. No response. It’s not until I post a review on here that she responds to me and vows that she “intends on giving you your money back. How can I get it to you.” She further explains that she made a mistake and isn’t able to make an excuse.

At this point, I don’t trust her for shit that she wouldn’t try to do something else fucked up under the guise of giving me my money back after robbing me blatantly. She only responded to me after realizing that she’s likely going to lose all her clients or any future clients after this incident. As I write this post she is now writing multiple texts saying how she got robbed at gunpoint and how dare I use the term “being robbed” so loosely. Well cause that’s what she did. Says while she was checking in that she got a text from the person that robbed her saying they know where she went. Whatever that means. So she can respond to this post however she wants to and make whatever excuse she wants to but this is what happened and the truth about how it happened. I would advise all clients to avoid at all costs. I’ve been a positively contributing member of these boards since ASPD days and my reputation speaks for itself. There’s my warning. Heed the advice or don’t. If you fuck with her and the little games she plays do it at your own risk.
scotchgus is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #2
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:19 PM   #3
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Interesting experience for sure. I'd be curious to hear what DJ has to say in this matter if she would indulge us. Not for the drama but for getting to the root of it. DJ?
aloysius.x is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:56 PM   #4
j912x2
Lifetime Premium Access

If you had a pic of her it would help. I bet she changes her name and ads and wont respond to the post here.
j912x2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:15 PM   #5
scotchgus
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by j912x2 View Post
If you had a pic of her it would help. I bet she changes her name and ads and wont respond to the post here.
I don’t have time to host her pics somewhere but she goes by djsmassages on these boards and has the user ID 430061.

Pics can be seen here
http://little-rock.skipthegames.com/...e/528387521119

Google her phone number 501-596-8055 also brings up a slew of ads with pics.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:29 PM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Her Eccie Profile and Image Gallery can be found here - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=430061
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:05 PM   #7
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Thanks Gus. Sorry you got purloined.
AgFox is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:48 AM   #8
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

So sorry you had that happen to you Scotchgus. Here you have this broad with 2 pages of Yes reviews that comes along and does something stupid like cash and dash $100. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Why would someone ruin thier reputation over something so small? Which leads me to one of two possibilities. The ever increasing cost of “health care”, or an SO is involved in some other capacity than just an SO. Maybe there’s another reason but that’s the only two possibilities I can come up with. Fraud is so short sighted and it never works!!!
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 01:04 PM   #9
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

This is such a discreace to everyone it was hard enough to trust some of these ladies
Already. And for a meare 100$
All she had to do is finish the session. Now very few good
Men will book with her this could very well cost her thousands of dollars
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:11 AM   #10
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's just horrible so sorry that happened to you
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:46 AM   #11
scotchgus
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgFox View Post
Thanks Gus. Sorry you got purloined.
Guess it was no better than being pilfered....or misappropriated. Right Ex? Lots of proper larceny going around.
Old 02-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #12
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchgus View Post
Guess it was no better than being pilfered....or misappropriated. Right Ex? Lots of proper larceny going around.
I kinda like misappropriated, sounds sophisticated!

Doesn’t matter what you call it it was totally wrong. Unless she does some community service I’m not sure how she will bounce back from it.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 09:57 PM   #13
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Not to make light of Scotchgus’ situation, but hearing the term robbed took me back to the days of yore when this jewel was on the tube!

https://youtu.be/vtrngkpGBzA
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:15 PM   #14
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Let's call it like it is.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!

No true provider does that. It's the piss ants that feed it. Make wise decisions. Great providers are few and far between.

Kinda like $$$$ looks with no $$$$ talent. Alot fakes and pushers. Do your homework and feel him out.

Poor bastards!!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:18 PM   #15
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Your right great providers are very few
Seams like they lose their ability to stay
Humble
CatMan4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies